[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw someone asking this question and I don't think I&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: bu5zvhqcuaahhe.png (929 KB, 960x537) Image search: [Google]
bu5zvhqcuaahhe.png
929 KB, 960x537
I saw someone asking this question and I don't think I've ever seen an answer that wasn't from some kind of troll
So fuck it, no gen war shit just answer. What's your favorite generation of Pokemon?

http://strawpoll.me/5991552
>>
So far seems about right
>>
>>24640090
gen 4 getting carried by hgss. nobody likes dpp
>>
Gen 5 easy
>>
>>24640233
But HGSS were shit, Platinum was the only good Gen 4 game.
>>
>>24640233
Not really. While I'll agree D&P are some of my least favorites, I loved Platinum and Sinnoh was a neat region. Weaville & Electivire are even two of my favorite Pokemon.
>>
I have no favorite generation of Pokémon.
>>
>>24640262
You wouldn't say that if DPP weren't your first games. That's literally the only reason anyone likes Sinnoh. The region, story, villains and majority of the mons introduced in that gen were shit.
>>
>>24640321
I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue first came out, live through the world pokemon hype at its peak and played all the games. Platinum is easily my favorite game.
>>
Gen V, by far.
>>
>>24640291
Why should we cherish “objectivity”, as if ideas were innocent, as if they don’t serve one interest or another? Surely, we want to be objective if that means telling the truth as we see it, not concealing information that may be embarrassing to our point of view. But we don’t want to be objective if it means pretending that ideas don’t play a part in the social struggles of our time, that we don’t take sides in those struggles.

Indeed, it is impossible to be neutral. In a world already moving in certain directions, where wealth and power are already distributed in certain ways, neutrality means accepting the way things are now. It is a world of clashing interests – war against peace, nationalism against internationalism, equality against greed, and democracy against elitism – and it seems to me both impossible and undesirable to be neutral in those conflicts
>>
Gen V was too perfect. GF will never be able to recapture it.
>>
>>24640321
Not him but I've played since Blue and HGSS were mediocre as fuck. They didn't do nearly enough to salvage the worst region's flaws.
>>
>>24640090
Gen 2, or HGSS
>>
Gen VI has less love on here than I thought. I really liked XY, it's my favourite. ORAS not as much
>>
>>24640443

Every current generation is hated. Wait until Gen VII and things will change.
>>
definitely HG and SS
>>
>Gen 4 in second

I'm content.

I love Diamond and Pearl
>>
>gen v hated during it's time
>gen vi currently hated
>gen v currently tied with iv for best gen
Where did all the gen v love come from?
>>
>>24640605
It was always here, it just isn't drowned by all the complaining over designs or not being released on 3DS.
>>
>>24640627
>It was always here
No the fuck it wasn't. My god dude /vp/ could not talking shit about Black and White to save their lives when they first came out.
>>
>>24640090
Holy fuck look at DP
Look at that fucking luxio
10/10
>>
File: 1446018521843.jpg (68 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1446018521843.jpg
68 KB, 768x576
>>24640090
>Gen 4 is the newfag bait
>in 3 years people will be spamming "SINNOH CONFIRMED"
>It will be shit like ORAS
>>
That chart is so fucking real. Time for Sinnohbabbies to take center stage.

Unovafags will join them in about 4 years
>>
Most of /vp/ recognizes Platinum, HGSS, or BW2 as the best Pokemon games. It's easy to see why the poll went this way.
>>
>>24640894
Word. I just wanted an actual number to look at, but this is about what I expected too.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.