[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Lucario/Mewtwo "rivalry" went from Mewtwofags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: WebbedCavernousCopepod[1].webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
WebbedCavernousCopepod[1].webm
3 MB, 854x480
>The Lucario/Mewtwo "rivalry" went from Mewtwofags being butthurt over Lucario "replacing" Mewtwo in Brawl despite them having nothing in common, to an actual thing in marketing
>>
But they share one move that constitutes a clone right?
Like how pit is a clone of link, mega man is a clone of samus, luigi is a clone of pikachu....
>>
File: 1434596470331.jpg (235 KB, 878x592) Image search: [Google]
1434596470331.jpg
235 KB, 878x592
>>24641127
>mega man is a clone of samus
I remember when people said he couldn't get in because of this. Good times.
>>
>>24641148
People say that non sarcasticly?
I didn't think smash fans were that stupid...
>>
>>24641154
These are the same "ridley is too big" and "Travis Touchdown can't be in a fighting game because he curses too much" crowd.
>>
>>24641154
Yeah dude. I say this reluctantly, given that Smash is my favorite series, but my god is the fanbase full of retards.

They've shown time and time again that they can make pretty much anything work. I mean, shit, they made fucking Wii Fit Trainer, literally nothing-but-punches-Mac, actual pure avatars, and a god damned toy all fully fleshed out, unique characters, yet people still have a hard time wrapping their head around unique movesets for actual fighters.
>>
File: PotofGreed-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (60 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
PotofGreed-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
60 KB, 544x544
>>24641154
>I didn't think smash fans were that stupid...
You are extremely naive. Their stupidity knows no limits.
>>
>>24641186
The mecha of Travis is to big for Smash
>>
>>24639731
Why is there a guy in Lucario?
>>
>>24641326

That's just his trainer Mega Evolving him
>>
>>24641154
>the game with a ballot where any character in the world can be voted
>they ellect yet another copy of star fox, cry for a copy of ness, want a character that already made an appearace on the game all because "muh easier win" and go crazy over another swordsman announced, even with with 6 already
>>
File: 1428709216277.jpg (99 KB, 700x820) Image search: [Google]
1428709216277.jpg
99 KB, 700x820
>>24641488
Wolf and Lucas aren't clones any more than Charizard is a clone of Bowser. I know Brawl was a shitty game but if you played those characters for more than five seconds you'd see they have entirely separate A buttons.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.