[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I wrong for feeling kinda mad about this whole thing? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Am I wrong for feeling kinda mad about this whole thing? I don't care about Picross, but I wanted Z since they teased us with new things since July. I think R/B/Y on Virtual Console is a good throwback but... Man, it feels like they only care about the old fans nowadays.

And I'm not even sure if Z it's going to be good as every other last generation games since this Gen has some flaws.

I'm losing hope, /vp/.
>>
Anon, the longer they wait to announce Z the better the game will be. I breath a sigh of relief every month when Z isn't announce. I'm hoping for a 2016 release desu senpai.
>>
>>24639601
Ha! With this much time they've put into the game, it's guaranteed to be better than X and Y.
>>
>>24639711
I sure hope there will be a 2016 release. They have been teasing us for too long!
>>
>>24639601
>only care about the old fans nowadays
If they did, they'd release an actual remake and not sell fucking ROMs

>but I wanted Z
>I want to get screwed out of my money
>>
>>24639601
Hey, just keep in mind that gen 6 has been head and shoulders better than gen 4 or 5. Should be easy enough to keep hope when you remember that.
>>
>>24639711
>2016
fuck I meant to say Fall 2016
>>
>>24639790
>gen 6 better than 4 or 5
You're probably the only one on this board who thinks that. /vp/ thinks Gen 6 no better than shit on a stick. " Mega Evolution is stupid blah blah blah"
>>
>>24639601
At least post a good version.
>>
What is majority of /vp/'s favourite gen anyway?
>>
>>24639899
Bla bla bla = arguments I refuse to read because they disagree with my ignorant opinion.
>>
>>24639935
Pretty sure it's Gen 5 around these parts.
>>
>>24639935
I havent lurked here much
I know that gen 1 isnt because muh genwunners and nostalgia
gen 3 isnt either because of the ORAS hate threads
I would say that gen 2 and gen 5 receive the least hate and certainly the most loved ones based in ranking the games(I usually see BW2 and HGSS in top tier)
newfag view though,just sayin
>>
Just Love Pokémon.
Period point blank
>>
>>24639935
/vp/'s favorite games are BW2 and HGSS, with Platinum and Emerald both having decent-sized fanbases. In terms of the Pokemon alone, gen 1 and 3 are usually the favorites.
>>
>>24640092
>and HGSS
Lol. Maybe in Gen Twoddler revisionist history.
>>
>>24639978
>>24640002
>>24640092
Aight, thanks
>>
File: 1430378465200.gif (420 KB, 277x286) Image search: [Google]
1430378465200.gif
420 KB, 277x286
>my face when I just wanted some form of acknowledgement on Z, a logo, anything
>my face when Gen I's borked progression and genwunners get to experience their childhood all over again
>Pokemon Minesweeper
>Cloud Strife
>'It's probably not what you're expecting'

I have become so confused and jonesing for any news on Z that it's fucking crawling under my skin.
>>
>>24639783
>If they did, they'd release an actual remake and not sell fucking ROMs
They did, it didn't sell as well as the new game.
>>
>>24640234
It sold in the same proportion as other remakes, not sure what you're talking about m8
>>
>>24639601
>this Gen has some flaws
They all do, anon. RS and DP both were very inferior to the third versions(and BW2 was also miles better than BW) so there's hope. I'm not a big fan of the handholding, casualization, pandering, shoving pikachu, lucario and megaevolution in general down your throat, but those are not quite as important as the lack of content on the games, which, to me, is the biggest flaw of this gen. It doesn't help that they outright tease you about all the content they didn't include and the things that seem intentionally unfinished and/or half assed (BF, power plants, ghost girl and such). The games did add some nice features and improved on some others, so I am optimistic.
>>
>>24640153
Johtoddler*

You Kalosfetus
>>
>>24639711
How long did they wait to announce B/W 2? Just something to think about.
>>
>>24639601
>you still had hope left
get rekt
>>
>>24641051
I believe it was revealed in February on Serebii.

http://www.serebii.net/archive/February-2012.shtml
>>
>>24640002
>gen 3 isnt either because of the ORAS hate threads
You're confusing generations with regions. ORAS is a part of gen 6, HGSS is a part if gen 4.
>>
>>24639961
>disagree with me? I-Ignorant!
>>
>>24640153
HGSS is my favorite; it's the only one I can stand to just "play" without needing to do something to mix up the experience.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.