[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ONLINE TRADING CONFIRMED! That's all...?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Unbenannt.png (193 KB, 758x435) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
193 KB, 758x435
ONLINE TRADING CONFIRMED!

That's all...?
>>
>>24638685
i dont think its online
>>
Only thing I see form Serebii is
"The release of these games includes special link cable capabilities of the games to allow for battle and trading."
So, how much do you like nostalgia?
>>
>>24638685
It's local trade, faggot
>>
>>24638685
>ASH
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>24638685
that's not online trading
>>
Scyther and Pinsir are the only pokemon that can trade wirelessly
>>
File: frodo.jpg (7 KB, 255x204) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
7 KB, 255x204
>yfw you can transfer them to XY/ORAS
>yfw fissure no guard machamp

its not going to happen, but it would be fun if it did
>>
File: machamp is lewd yo.jpg (23 KB, 301x268) Image search: [Google]
machamp is lewd yo.jpg
23 KB, 301x268
>>24639150
see >>24639179
>>
>>24639150
What's the fucking point if all these Pokemon are stuck in virtual RBY?
>>
>>24639233
Are you fucking retarded? The pokémon are still stuck in virtual XY/ORAS/pokébank

How about playing the game for the sake of playing the game, not just for trading your pokémon to a newer game?
>>
>>24638787

Ash was one of the default names in Pokemon Red Version.
>>
>>24638698
It's beyond online, it's noline.
>>
>>24639261

>nostalgiafags.
>>
>>24639233
Because you can have Gen1 battles against your friends. This is what has got me most hyped, first time around I knew barely anyone who played Pokémon, but now I know loads of friends who'll have this.
>>
>>24638685
>this is a feature
>card pop in TCG isnt
>>
>>24638685
>redrawing the old official art
Neato.
>>
what if they are keeping the old 8 bit look but will add in the new pokes via DLC.

Get the Johto pack for $5 and get access to Johto and the Johto dex and so on.
>>
>>24638685
lel reddit is really happy about this
>>
>>24639665
If they redrew the old art of all 151 Pokemon (and the extra 100 for the pending GSC release) that would make this weird exercise in nostalgia worthwhile.
>>
>>24640112

only if they did that for all 6 gens so its like having 1 super game with every gen.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.