[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>looking for a copy of soul silver on ebay >find a japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 250px-SoulSilver_JP_boxart.jpg (22 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
250px-SoulSilver_JP_boxart.jpg
22 KB, 250x229
>looking for a copy of soul silver on ebay
>find a japanese version with event pokes on it
>buy it
>I now have to learn japanese to play it effectively
>Learning japanese is actually fun

So why aren't you playing pokemon in japanese, the way God intended?
>>
>>24637978
Sounds like you're just a dummy. You could've emulated it in English and probably gotten it on any of your portable devices.
>>
If I was going to take the time to learn a foreign language, it'd be something a little more useful than a language that's only spoken on a tiny series of islands.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (158 KB, 807x956) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
158 KB, 807x956
But anon, I am.
>>
File: 357698.png (320 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
357698.png
320 KB, 1280x720
you are retarded
>>
>>24637978
I am since Soulsilver. Didn't want to wait until the US release for BW either.
>>
>>24638035
>>24638052
>i'm too dumb/lazy to learn a language lel ecks dee
>>
>>24637978
Does it really work on western DS's?
>>
>>24638107
of course it does. Doesn't matter where you buy a DS, it's all universally supported
>>
>>24638107
Of course. The original DS wasn't region locked. Ouendan and Jump Superstars imports used to be sold at Best Buy because of the sheer number of people who imported them.
>>
>>24638103
>I decided to study a language, better tell /vp/ about it!! lel ecks dee

No one gives a fuck you retard, if you want to study Japanese then study Japanese.
>>
File: 1441971622676.jpg (145 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
1441971622676.jpg
145 KB, 670x424
>>24638183
>no one gives a fuck you retard

wow you sure sound passionate for someone who doesn't care. Lol.
>>
I already speak 4 languages, why would I learn the weab's native tongue?
>>
>>24637978
日本語が楽しい!
>>
>>24637978
I'm learning German, but fuck their long words. Is Japanese easy? I got Yellow version in Japanese, would I be able to play it with just learning some of the basics?
>>
>>24637978
Becase im not a weeaboo autist.

Im just a regular autist.
>>
>>24638197
lol you failed
>>
Wait wait wait. I was considering buying Silver Soul during December with my bonus. Are you saying that there no store selling Silver Soul?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.