[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Full Pokémon Watch leaked trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P--h6zCGIbQ
>>
oh my goooood i don't care about the last kalos game, I'm happy we're getting this
>>
wait what
and why is my dick hard after watching this
>>
>>24636585
Wow, that's really badly made. If you want your fake to be believable then you need to put more than just the minimal amount of effort into it.
>>
>>24636596
Oh, hi, I'm the faker. Take this, I made another fake trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PGZExHjtKY
>>
>>24636585
Stop shilling your fake shit anon
>>
>>24636585
Why even waste your time for shit like this anon?
>>
It's literally just some text and the first images you get when you Google "pikachu" and "jibanyan."
Are people really falling for this?
>>
Wow, that's totally official and not fake at all (:
>>
>>24636608
this is a board filled with underage idiots
>>
wow, hearing the reasoning you all are giving, i'm sad that Fire Emblem: Illusory Revelations is fake too, that looked neat :(
>>
>>24636604
Can you see the massive difference in quality between that and the PokeWatch trailer though? They wouldn't just make some crappy slideshow for announcing something like that.
>>
>>24636604

>Nintendo made a shitty rushed trailer
>that means every shitty rushed looking fake trailer must be real
>>
>>24636585

you should have used the official logos
>>
While I don't think the trailer is legit, it could be real. Like, the game wouldn't be called "Pokémon X Yo-kai Watch", this would be the reveal that they're working on a crossover and that it's for 3DS. There's no reason they would have to show anything more if the game just entered development, in my opinion.
>>
>>24636585
Are people actually comparing this piece of shit to the first SMTxFE trailer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK5-EIzDtKo

It had actual video effects, sfx and even new assets at the end of the trailer. OPs video could be a powerpoint slideshow, fuck. Sage this shit threads.
>>
>>24636625
Even then, they used their own font for the ORAS trailer, included tentative box art and included their little "Gotta catch them all!" animation at the beginning.

Even if they didn't have any WIP box art for OP's trailer, I'm sure they would have at least figured out a logo.
>>
>>24636585

Fuck off, shill. Your video is really poor quality.
>>
File: Untitled.png (101 KB, 1366x321) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
101 KB, 1366x321
>>24636604
>>24636585
You could have at least used the right font.
>>
If this is real, this just screams Square-Enix "hey, we just made a deal yesterday about a game that just entered development, so we are going to show you the logo made in paint and a quick trailer made by nomura's daughter. here, take this".
>>
>>24636639
Are you retarded?
>>
>>24636661
Well, I'm a 28 year old pokémon fan player posting in /vp/, so you could say that I am, in fact, retarded like everyone of you. I'm happy to be with family.
>>
>>24636675
drag it, hunty
>>
>>24636654
>If this is real

Good lord, even the retards of /v/ wouldn't fall for this.

>First images you can find on Google Images
>Poor text
>Posted by a brand new YouTube account with zero subscribers, made by OP for the sole purpose of posting this shitstain of a video here
>>
>>24636681
Come back to your Pokéball, Sweaty
>>
>>24636686
While this obviously retarded fake, the video has been making the rounds for hours, OP didn't upload it first
>>
>>24636585
>Uses 2004 Pikachu artwork
>>
>>24636585
By now everyone should know that these two were fated to meet in a Holiday bananaza. We call it, '' Santa hats for all the Mons. ''
>>
File: 1440264628291.png (505 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1440264628291.png
505 KB, 800x800
>>24636585
I want to see Tom and Jerry Shenanigans with Jibanyan and Pikachu respectively
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.