[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today the shitposting finally ends, or atleast for now, as they'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: pkmn dralgae.jpg (185 KB, 1000x736) Image search: [Google]
pkmn dralgae.jpg
185 KB, 1000x736
Today the shitposting finally ends, or atleast for now, as they'll announce a new pokemon game later today for us to discuss.

This board didn't die yet for a reason anons
>>
God, this board has been shitposting central ever since the Battle Frontier was confirmed to not be in ORAS. Time flies.
>>
File: doubting man of punching.jpg (11 KB, 446x500) Image search: [Google]
doubting man of punching.jpg
11 KB, 446x500
>>24636565
It was like a year, close to two years of pure shitposting and waifufagging.

I honestly don't know how this board is still alive
>>
>>24636553
>the shitposting finally ends

so i'm guessing you're new here
>>
>>24636553
The shitposting will only get stronger
>>
>>24636575
No, i've been here since the /tr/ days.

Which is why i can say that lately the shitposting has been off the charts, and it's a bit understandable, there's nothing at all to discuss right now, there's the anime, but there's /a/ for that.
>>
>>24636553

>as they'll announce a new pokemon game later today

you seriously believe this? ayy
>>
>>24636582
>>24636575
hey, atleast it will be shitposting actually related to the games
>>
>>24636588
see >>24636582

every time something gets announced this place gets flooded with shitposters and newfags from Facebook, Reddit etc., if you've been here long enough you should know
>>
>>24636588
/a/ hates pokemon
Try to make a thread, and you'll see.
>>
>>24636617
seen a few threads here and there actually, not like their discussion of the anime is any better
>>
>>24636617
they probably hate it even more after the get the other day
>>
I can't wait for when there is no new game announced and all of you start crying that Gen 6 is dead for no reason other than to bitch about being wrong in your assumptions.
>>
>>24636671
If they don't announce something today pokemon will fucking die
>>
>>24636689
Gee, retard, ever think that they could announce something later? Mainline Pokemon games have never been announced in a normal Direct (emphasis on NORMAL and not plastered with the goddamn Pokemon logo) and they never will, so stop hyping this up as if it's the last chance.
>>
>>24636553
I came here to laugh at you
>>
>>24636700
There have only been 2 pokemon games realeased since directs have been a thing, and X/Y was the start of a new gen so they probably did something special for that. There's no reason a pokemon game couldn't be announced in a direct.
>>
>>24636716
Wrong, fucko. Directs started in October 2011.
>>
>>24636641
Threads get a larger number of shitposters than others, but yeah, /a/ is shit regardless.
>>24636656
What get senpai?
>>
REEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.