[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you guys so hyped for the Nintendo Direct anyway? If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1447168232321.jpg (239 KB, 641x660) Image search: [Google]
1447168232321.jpg
239 KB, 641x660
Why are you guys so hyped for the Nintendo Direct anyway? If you thought XY and ORAS were terrible, what makes you think Z is going to be worth your money?
>>
>>24635937
>implying z is getting announced anyway
>>
They want to believe.
>>
I like both XY and ORAS a lot
>>
>>24635937
XY were cool. ORAS were cool.

GTFO dumb frogposter.
>>
I'm actually not looking forward to anything pokemon except pokken since its not made by gameshit. I just want release dates for better games.
>>
I loved ORAS, but thats just cause I love Hoenn
>>
Because BW2 was top tier despite BW being poop.
>>
XY wasn't terrible, there were a few majorly lacking things. Namely the sheer lack of new actual Pokemon because of the focus on Megas.

Even though overall I liked XY, they are made to look so much better because ORAS were contenders for worst games in the series.
>>
File: 1434466199291.png (227 KB, 587x571) Image search: [Google]
1434466199291.png
227 KB, 587x571
>>24635968
>BW2
>top tier
You're a colossal fucking idiot.
>>
>>24635977
>BW2
>not top tier
>>
RS were bad and Emerald was great
DP were bad and Platinum was great
XY were better than RS and DP so Z should be amazing
>>
>>24635937
Because XY and ORAS were better than anything from gen 4 or 5, so hype is easy.
>>
>>24635937
I loved XY desu
>>
>>24635937
>X&Y
>Bad

Nah, X & Y single handedly got me back into pokemon after the shit fest that was B&W and B&W2.

ORAS was awful, but I have high hopes for Z.
>>
lmao all we're getting is more eshop pay to win titles and that Pokemon x Yogurt Watch crossover
>>
>>24636023
>XY
>Good
>BW & BW2
>bad
Found Mr. Shit taste
>>
>>24635977

BW2 had the complete package, story, new rivals, availability of much more pokemon, new towns, and a heavy after game, but hey who needs to look at facts right!! I bet your one of those people that thought oras was a great game. kek.
>>
>>24636040
This pretty much sums it up perfectly:

http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/hvl99k/pokemon-black---white-2-review
>>
Nothing but hope.
I heard the next PMD is pretty good.
Why can't the main series improve?
>>
>>24635937
Look at DPPt and RSE
>>
>>24635937

>If you thought XY and ORAS were terrible

But... I didn't... What are you talking abou-- OH! You're doing that thing where you claim /vp/ is one person, aren't you?
>>
>Hey guys, check out SMD coming out in one week!
>>
XY and ORAS were good.
>>
>>24636099
Practically every fault it finds applies to every game since then.
>>
>>24636515
I don't think Masuda would tell people to watch the Direct for that. I mean, GF does own Pokemon, but the game was developed by Spike Chunsoft.
>>
>>24635937
because the third version is always atleast decent-good
to be honest all they have to do to redeem X and Y is to remove trevor and tierno completely from the game
>>
File: Advanced crossups.png (40 KB, 195x143) Image search: [Google]
Advanced crossups.png
40 KB, 195x143
>>24636557
This.
Third versions have always been top teir, barring yellow, and that's because yellow was made to cater to the anime.
>>
>>24635977
Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>24635977
>people falling for this obvious b8
>>
>>24636557
how is removing the best guys from the game gonna make it better?
>>
Because I'll have something new to complain about.
>>
>>24635937
Tall green man with large lips and eyes need Santa hats too.
>>
>>24635937
that was a meme dummy
everyone loves the new games, why else would they have sold so well?
shut up and get hype
>>
>>24635937
>you didn 't buy ORAS
feels good
X was okay tho
>>
>>24635937
third versions are always good
>>
>>24635937
because /vp/ loves reasons to complain more than the actual games.
>>
>>24635937
Z is the new Fallout 4
>shit graphics
>shit story
>shit dialog
>small shitty map
>utter shit
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.