[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new game, nintendo direct
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: title1.png (467 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
title1.png
467 KB, 1280x720
it's private on the pokémon youtube channel
it might get announced today at the nintendo direct
seems like level-5 is developing a pokémon game

s1 (.) webmshare (.) com / GXBzw (.) webm
>>
lol what is this
>>
>tfw the level-5 appears
>*music starts* no, it can't be...
>*fucking jibanyan appears*
>*PIKACHU APPEARS*
>"Pokémon X Yo-Kai Watch"
>weirdest boner ever
>"now in development"
>lmao where is pokémon z
>>
>>24635807
That's the worst fake I've ever seen. Heck, you even posted the same letters as in the trailer with transparent background, which means you had the original file (and thus made the video).
>>
If that's a real trailer it's pretty bad.
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>24635817
chill, i just took a screenshot and when i cropped it with ps it applied the same filter as when i render things for work lol
>>
>>24635827
see
>>24635826
>>
>>24635823
It's in the same veins as the SMT X FE and ORAS trailers actually, wouldn't surprise me one bit, this screams "we started development last week but we have nothing else to announce so here, have a 30 second trailer full of nonsensical text and floating artworks".
>>
Oh, that good old "now in development", are you sure square isn't developing this?
>>
>>24635827

Right, that's totally what you did (^:
>>
File: webm.png (85 KB, 1117x618) Image search: [Google]
webm.png
85 KB, 1117x618
That webm is legit, guys
>>
Post a link to the private video then.
>>
>>24635854
>(c) 2015 Pokémon / Nintendo
Try harder anon, that's not the Pokémon copyright they use. They use Nintendo / Game Freak / Creatures
>>
>>24635854
>webm.png
Sure
>>
>>24635854

YAY ITS HAPPENING AGAIN NOW IN DEVELOPMENT SAGA

ALSO WITH KINGDOM HEARTS 3
FINAL FANTASY 15

NOW WITH POKEMON ?

I LOVE THIS PEACE OF SHIT !!
>>
>>24635862
>caring about Kingdom Hearts
Hello, Deviantart
>>
>>24635859
Implying Creatures is a company
>>
>>24636231

clearly you have no idea of what you are talking about
>>
>>24636231
Creatures still owns part of Pokemon. Pokemon is owned by three companies; Nintendo, Gamefreak, and Creatures.
>>
>using Gen 3 art for Pikachu
Fuck off with your fake videos and hyper-casual Yo-Kai Shit
>>
>>24635854
You do realise the Copyright Pokémon means The Pokémon Company so it doesn't work with Yo-kai Watch because there isn't a Yo-kai Watch company.
>>
>>24635854

>that random footnote about 3d effect
>>
>>24636531
Since Nintendo also has part ownership of Creatures, does that mean that Nintendo owns a larger piece of Pokemon than Gamefreak?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.