[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Direct announces new Pokemon game >Hits shelves next week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1389869580273.jpg (80 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
1389869580273.jpg
80 KB, 1279x720
>Direct announces new Pokemon game
>Hits shelves next week
>>
>>24634848
Hi cutie!

Next week is PSMD in the US so no but baby gurl, you're hot
>>
>>24634848
>actually hits shelves that night
>>
>>24634848
>doesn't know how video games work

Retail games coming out so soon with no buildup is recipe for bad sales. Just ask SEGA
>>
>and not a single one of the millions of people working retail leaked a new pokemon game getting shipped to them weeks ago
>>
>>24634962
They were busy
>>
>direct tomorrow
>absolutely fucking nothing happens
>/vp/ cries again because they overhyped this themselves
>tasty tears
>>
>>24634848
GSC remakes in Memory of Satoshi Iwata
>>
>>24634945
Ask Beyoncé the same thing. Bye.
>>
>>24635931
>a 30-45 minute album is the exact same thing as an interactive video game that you must put some effort and multiple hours into
k
>>
>>24636095
>what is hearthstone league of explorers
>>
>>24636095
>What are musical games
>>
>>24634848
That would be something I'd do.
But lets be honest, that happy woman you have there is sorely lacking the most integral part of the Holidays. A Santa hat.
>>
>>24634945

There are certain franchises that could pull it off, and I imagine Pokémon might be one of them.

It'd still be stupid to do, though.
>>
>>24635931
Thing is a game doesn't have to be good to get a lot of sales. Just make sure to create HYPE trailers and add pre-order bonuses and it will sell well anyway.

It's not really the same with music.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.