[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some advice on something.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon-xy-2013102153413_3.jpg (348 KB, 2456x2076) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-xy-2013102153413_3.jpg
348 KB, 2456x2076
I'm thinking of theoretical, broken strategies for the Battle Maison. Like, what if I could use hacks, what would be the best for say, Triples? Of course, it's all just one possibility. Here's what I have so far:

>M-Gengar with Prankster, Helping Hand, Mat Block, After You, Dark Void
>M-Charizard Y with Turboblaze, Eruption, Secret Sword, Tail Glow, Roost
>Dusclops @ Eviolite with Desolate Land, Helping Hand, Crafty Shield... not sure what else

Turn one, M-Gengar uses Mat Block to protect the other two, M-Charizard Y uses Tail Glow to reach +3 SpA and Dusclops uses Crafty Shield to protect against Taunt or whatever. My biggest problem is that any Pokemon with Fake Out WILL use it on Megazard Y. I originally had Quick Guard on Dusclops but I realized it's in the same priority bracket as Fake Out, so Quick Guard on its own will never be able to protect against Fake Out. So you'd think, why not put it on M-Gengar? Prankster would boost it to +4 and protect against Fake Out, but then it won't be using Mat Block, which blocks even more than that. Meaning with what I have now, if a Pokemon has Fake Out, I'm basically done for. Every Pokemon needs to move to set up their stuff. I have two Ghosts so they're naturally protected by Fake Out.

Anyways, anyone have any ideas? Other possible hacked strategies for the Maison?
>>
File: Eruption.png (125 KB, 1143x936) Image search: [Google]
Eruption.png
125 KB, 1143x936
>>24631944
And just to give a demonstration of the sheer devastating power of this strategy... the only thing that will survive are anything with Protect or Focus Sash.

This is with harsh sunshine and Helping Hand, and Turboblaze is used to hit Flash Fire users.
>>
>>24631944
Trick Room teams absolutely wreck the Maison. No hacks needed.
>>
For singles your best bet is a No Guard Ninjask with Sheer Cold and Focus Sash. You can also give it counter and destiny bond if you run into Sturdy mons.

That's whati used in the Gen 4 battle tower because fuck that shit
>>
>>24631981
Actually, scratch that, my team is fairly Trick Room proof. Since priority (+1 priority After You will turn Megazard Y's Eruption into a +1 priority move) will transcend the reversed speeds I'm still fine.

>>24631996
That's a pretty good set. I use Dark Void and Gastro Acid on mine, one turn to sleep a Sturdy Pokemon, remove its ability, then OHKO it.
>>
>>24631999
I usually just go for the counter since almost all sturdy mons are physical except for the rare magnezone, and i actually don't even know if sturdy magnezone is possible in the maison
>>
>>24632160
Sturdy Magnezone is certainly possible, I've faced a few. Any Pokemon can go through any of their abilities I believe, which means it's possible to run into say, Magic Bounce Espeon.
>>
Wondertomb
Wonderfear

Just mix the most ludicrous shit you can think of.

Landorus with Desolate land :^]
>>
>>24636024
Wondertomb is dead, Fairy types ruin it.

Air Balloon + Wonder Guard Mega Manectric is the new Wonder Guard Pokemon. Wondermane?
>>
Here's a strategy: hack normalize into gengar, give it skill swap and tail glow, then perfect coverage in shadow ball and aura sphere
>>
whats the point of using Mons with hacked moves and abilities on Maison? Is it for the trophies? you can just cheat them in. You can also change how many wins you have won in a row. Isnt the point of Maison to give you the trainer a challenge, in there easy as shit game? I inject myself, but I feel only children hack in stuff like that
tldr; ITT: Children
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.