[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Megas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: rayquaza.png (74 KB, 298x264) Image search: [Google]
rayquaza.png
74 KB, 298x264
What are your thoughts one megas? I personally think it's kind of cool.
>>
bait
>>
I just wish more NPC's used them. Mega vs Mega is really cool to be honest family.
>>
>>24631728
Mega Fug's design is so fucking good. Where's the goddamn wind chime of it already?
>>
>>24631728
fuck off you and your fucking gameplay breaker pokemons.
Luckly i quit the fucking main series of this piece of shit.
>>
>>24631739
This.
>>
>>24631728
It's not a terrible concept, I mean it's pretty bad, but it could've been executed better. Like how Scyther and Scizor have the same base stats, they could've just shuffled the base stats a bit, added a useful ability and some new typings and it would've been fine but seriously it has fucked the game up. If I had one wish it's that they completely scrap the idea next gen and never mention it again.
>>
They're retarded. Far too fucking strong and it makes an impossible gap which means now you are forced into using certain mons because of megas and if you don't use any then it's not a preference or niche choice like it was before, you're asking to lose. The stupidest thing GF has ever added.
>>
I hate the entire concept, think it's poorly implemented and is harmful to the game.
>>
>>24631739
That would require them to do more models though, since you apparently can't have someone use mega evolution unless they have a model so the camera can focus on their keystone.
>>
>>24631784
Lmao the salt is real
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.