[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will we see it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (199 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
199 KB, 1280x720
When will we see it.
>>
>>24631326
Never
>>
>>24631326
It'd be garbage; just look at GSC/HGSS.
>>
N E V E R
E
V
E
R
>>
>>24631370
>>24631370
it's fucking great, the only problem is the level progression which is a mess, and kanto can easily be rushed(the level progression of the entire continent is garbage)

Sacred Gold/Storm Silver fix that
>>
>>24631387
>Sacred Gold/Storm Silver fix that

Yes, a difficulty hack made by somebody who's not Gamefreak fixed it, what about the actual developers?
>>
>>24631370
Yeah, fuck those games that actually had an interesting and cool post-game! More games should be like ORAS where there's fuck all to explore after you beat the E4!
>>
>>24631326
Never, unless Game Freak relinquishes the OP to competent developers. So never.
>>
>>24631590
>a watered down paired with a tiny main region is good content

I suppose breaking a chocolate bar in half means you've got double the chocolate now, huh?
>>
>>24631326
Never, and it's for the best. I love GSC but like others said the level progression is fucked up. Drayano proved that two regions is doable without a horrible level curve, but six regions? You'd max out your level by the time you finished the third.

>inb4 "b-but you could raise the level cap to 200!"
>>
>>24631605
well if it's a regular chocolate bar with different flavors it'd be pretty sweet yeah
>>
>>24631605
Damn, rekt.
>>
>>24631326
I'd rather just have a game with 2 new regions to explore than one with 6 we've already seen a bajillion times. As long as the level curve isn't Johto-game tier that is.
>>
NEVER!!! this seems like an act of desperation if game freak starts going down hill
>>
File: 1421108296046.png (375 KB, 900x679) Image search: [Google]
1421108296046.png
375 KB, 900x679
>>24631326
Never. Only people who find this shitty idea good are kiddies to whom creative = more, and none of them has any talent/determination to even start to make game like this.
>>
>>24631612
What they could do is just start fresh in each region with the starter or maybe let you use a Pokémon that you breed that's under level 10 and your rival would get theirs and it would be the same Level as yours. You could even start with a level 2 if you wanted. Or after the first region have trainers/gym leaders/wild Pokémon have dynamic levels that change depending on the level average of your party.
>>
File: 1447140026479.jpg (64 KB, 404x402) Image search: [Google]
1447140026479.jpg
64 KB, 404x402
>>24633114
What if instead we have a grand adventure that spans across all of the regions at once.
The storyline carrying you to and fro from each region, maybe even throw in some regions from the spin-off games as event or legendary locations.
Overall getting around 16 or so badges in total throughout your adventure and eventually entering the Pokemon World League.
>>
>>24633191
That would work great, but what about the badges? Would any random badge do? Like when we go to kanto will the whole region be open or only just one city with a gym to challenge and everything else opening up for postgame? For the legendary locations they can be sort of like a rest area when surfing to different regions like halfway points and the spin off regions could be where unique Pokémon can be found that aren't found anywhere else.
>>
>>24631326
I'm pretty sure in an interview the devs at GameFreak say they laugh every time it's suggested.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>>24631614
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>24633478
1. Fuck you i had to read that in his voice and it was magnificent and
2. Its Brett what are you stupid everyone knows Buttscab
>>
File: levelflow.jpg (378 KB, 1002x968) Image search: [Google]
levelflow.jpg
378 KB, 1002x968
>>24633191
>>24633337
It could be doable, but levelling would be a pain in the ass. Like WoW or any other shitty MMO.
You could have two or three regions going from 1 to say, 40 or 50 for early levelling; then it's finishing the eighth badge and gain the ability to access a new region for 50-70 content, then another from 70 to 90 and finally perhaps get Unova or Kalos as the last grind to level 100.
After game might involve going after legendaries, finishing the unholy monstrosity that it's the pokedex and exploring new unlocked areas.
It would be fucking horrible. A truly abomination of a game with a slower exp. gain to reassure you don't grind your way to level 80.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.