[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FINALLY!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Pokemon_Super_Mystery_Dungeon.png (187 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Super_Mystery_Dungeon.png
187 KB, 250x250
So tommorow we'll finally get release date for PSMD in Europe and Australia (Direct promises games info including even spring 2016 releases)

What are your bets?
January? February? Later?
I suppose there's no chance for 2015?
>>
File: 1429591199316.png (83 KB, 970x646) Image search: [Google]
1429591199316.png
83 KB, 970x646
i hope it's January but i know Nintendo hates Europe
>>
>>24630838
oh fuck, let it be january fuck fuck
fuck me
fuck
>>
>>24630915
Imagine a surprise mid december 2015 release...
>>
>>24631010
Imagine a surprise late November 2015 Release for Pokemon Z...
>>
>>24631071
i don't get why people want a main game every year, it doesn't make sense stop this
also watching verlsify's or whatever his name is videos hurts me
>>
>>24631618
I can't believe people actually want Pokemon to be "Call of Duty-fied".
>>
>>24630838
Hopefully January, and Yokai Watch in February
>>
>>24631626
If they really want to play Pokémon that much why aren't they playing the games they already have instead of continuously asking for new games? It makes no sense.
>>
>>24631735
I have a feeling some of these people want a new game JUST for new Megas/Forms/Pokemon so that the competitive scene is updated. They don't care how good the game is as long as they get their competitive update.

Which is stupid desu. If you only care about competitive, that's fine by me. But the games shouldn't be only for those people. I couldn't even play online until Gen 6, and even then I really don't play competitive all that much.

I always played Pokemon for the main game and the single player content (not that I only do single player content, but I prefer playing good Battle Facilities and doing side stuff like catching Legendaries, Black City/White Tree Hollow, postgame side stories etc. over competitive battling). So that's my top priority. I want Gamefreak to do that well, because Gen 6 hasn't been that good in terms of content.

So I want Gamefreak to take their time for that, and if that means a year (or more) break, then gladly.
>>
>>24631902
Why did I type desu lol? I meant imo.
>>
>>24631908
2 bee honest
>>
>>24631735
There is also the thing that with yearly releases, it takes away that "special feel" from that game. Spoon feed someone of something too much, and you will eventually "hate" it.

Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed, for example suffer from this. It's really not that special anymore because there was a COD or a AC previous year as well. It's "the same thing every time". COD and AC has that stigma, and making Pokemon yearly also gives Pokemon that stigma.

AC's sales at least have been on a decline. And that's probably because AC isn't that special anymore (among with some buggy games).

Pokemon shouldn't fall the same path. And therefore, I'm glad there is a year break. And it's just a year. Compared to other franchises, this is nothing. Like I said in this post >>24631902 , if that means good for Pokemon, then I support more breaks.
>>
NINE

MORE

DAYS

IVE BEEN SPOILER FREE THIS WHOLE TIME BESIDES THE FINAL BOSS SONG
>>
>>24631978
>i spoiled myself a lot of stuff
>i live in europe
:(
>>
File: asianlittlemac.jpg (56 KB, 810x650) Image search: [Google]
asianlittlemac.jpg
56 KB, 810x650
>tfw I imported
>I beat the game over a month ago
>>
>>24632081
do you speak japanese?
>>
December 25th 2016
>>
>>24632104

私は日本語知ります。
>>
>>24632183
sugoi desu
>>
Only starters and pikachu+riolu for the playables? Can we change who we're controlling at some point in the game?
>>
>>24633577
Have you never played a PMD?
>>
>>24633591
Not really, no. Though if I had then my question would just be if this one does the same as the others.
>>
>>24630838
I'll be sure and care while playing on the 20th and letting you in on the ride as I stream it.

/vp/ will be covered in the secrets plus all the background info as the hackers grab any spoilers inside the data that hasn't already been translated.

Lucky for you, eh Europoors?
>>
>>24633577
Probably in the postgame, it's like that in all of the PMD games except the Wii one, which is literally just what you would expect from the postgame and nothing else.
Also, I guess you might cheat to use other starters, but I doubt they would have all of the portraits, and maybe they might miss some animation.
>>
>>24633656
Thanks
>>
>>24633625

You know what, I'm tempted to be a dick and spoil everything ahead of time.

NUZLEAF IS POSSESSED BY DARK MATTER, ONLY ADOPTS YOU TO DESTROY THE ONE HOPE THAT THE WORLD HAS.

YOUR PARTNER IS MEW AND GETS TURNED BACK INTO ONE AT THE END OF THE GAME, LEAVING YOU KEKED AT THE CREDITS SEQUENCE.

YOU AND YOUR PARTNER - AND EVERYONE ELSE - GET TURNED TO STONE AND LITERALLY GO TO HELL/PURGATORY.

YOU (THE HUMAN) ONLY GOT TRANSPORTED TO THE POKEMON WORLD BECAUSE YOUR LIFE SUCKED.

LITERALLY EVERYTHING WAS POSSESSED NUZLEAF'S PLAN - FROM THE MOMENT YOU AWAKEN AS A POKEMON. WHEN HE TRIES TO HELP YOU UP テンケイ山 BOTH TIMES, HE WAS PLANNING TO TURN YOU TO STONE AND SEND YOU TO HELL. THE ONLY REASON THAT YOU DIDN'T GET SENT TO HELL THE FIRST TIME AROUND IS BECAUSE HE HAD TO HAVE YOUR TRUST UNTIL YOU BROKE THE FOUNTAIN'S SEAL AND SO HE HAD TO MANIPULATE KROOKODILE INTO OPENING A PATH FOR HIM.

ALL YOUR FRIENDS END UP GETTING SWALLOWED BY DARK MATTER IN HELL, INCLUDING THE LEGENDARY BEASTS THAT FIGHT WITH YOU DURING THE MEGA-TYRANITAR BOSS FIGHT. YOU DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN SAVE THEM UNTIL THE END.

YOUR PARTNER BREAKS THE FUCK DOWN WHEN HE REALIZES THAT HIS ADOPTIVE FATHER WAS TURNED TO STONE. ESPURR BREAKS THE FUCK DOWN WHEN HE REALIZES THAT HE'S THE ONLY ONE FROM THE VILLAGE THAT WASN'T TURNED TO STONE.
>>
YOUR SON IS THE BAD GUY AND YOU KILL HIM OR BLOW UP BOSTON.

Oops, wrong game.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.