[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>b-but we should be able to carry more than 6 pokemon at the time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: party.png (396 KB, 757x374) Image search: [Google]
party.png
396 KB, 757x374
>b-but we should be able to carry more than 6 pokemon at the time
>>
>>24629739
>implying anything the manga says is canon
ayy
>>
>>24629744
I bet you're ashnime fag :^)
>>
>>24629739
if gamefreak decided 4 pokemon was a good limit, you'd have "you can't shower 6 pokemon with love and care they need" instead

you could find multiple arguments for 6 pokemon party limit, but some crop from manga isn't one
>>
There would be no way to keep any semblance of balanced levelling if you had a party larger than 6 short of giving out outrageous EXP or making battles either too easy or too hard. Six is fine, if it ain't broke, don't fucking break it.
>>
Fun fact, during 2nd gen they actually thought about increasing the amount of Pokemon you could have at one time. They of course decided against it but a page from a manga wouldn't had stop them if they did.
>>
>>24629739
But I already do that.
Most of the time I have a HM slave that I just carry around.
>>
>>24629745
Friendly reminder that Yellow exists while the comics remain Deviantart tier fanfic
>>
>>24629813
We don't speak about Yellow anon.
>>
>implying i give a fuc about any of the members in my party and they aren't there to fulfill a role as a tool
>>
>>24629739
Keeping them in box surely proves your love more. Stupid explanation.
>>
>>24629739

So all the ones in the box are fucked?

I always thought 1 Pokemon at a time or 6 Pokemon on hand where just for official trainer battles. I see no reason one couldn't just sick his whole team on a wild Pokemon or carry more than 6.
>>
>>24629906
>>24629900

Box mind
>>
>>24629785
Wasn't that from gen 3? Heard they wanted to give them more attacks too.
>>
File: Suikoden2_NA.jpg (87 KB, 419x410) Image search: [Google]
Suikoden2_NA.jpg
87 KB, 419x410
>>24629757
>There would be no way to keep any semblance of balanced levelling if you had a party larger than 6
>>
>>24629739
To be honest, I think five is a better number of Pokemon. In newer games where you aren't required to carry HM slaves, I never have a reason to have more than 5 Pokemon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.