[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>12 months ago >ORAS release >reviewers avoid mentioning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1429367737445.png (139 KB, 424x470) Image search: [Google]
1429367737445.png
139 KB, 424x470
>12 months ago
>ORAS release
>reviewers avoid mentioning the lack of battle frontier
>people find out
>"It will be DLC / free patch guys don't worry!, Gamefreak/nintendo is the best!"

Why is the pokemon fanbase so cancerous?
It makes me feel bad for liking the franchise.
>>
pokemon fanbase likes to eat shit and have double standards when comparing CoD and pokemon
>CoD is reshashed shit but pokemon isn't! So mature!
>>
http://www.usgamer.net/articles/pokemon-omega-rubyalpha-sapphire-versions-3ds-review

>Having now finished the story and the content that follows immediately after, I'll confess that I'm slightly disappointed by the postgame content on offer. Unfortunately, Nintendo won't really let me go into detail on this front for fear of spoilers (despite already announcing most of it themselves), but at least one major piece of single-player postgame content that I was expecting to see is absent. I was also surprised by the comparative lack of new areas to explore.

Gamefreak/nintendo banned reviewers from mentioning the Frontier
It's not a matter of not having enough time or rushed, they just didn't want to put the resources into it.
Knowing people would be mad because that's the best thing about emerald, they just banned any mentioning of it.
>>
>>24628908
i'd like to know this as well

seriously, how the fuck do you people justify paying full price for an ugly, badly-optimized remake of a decade-old title with no postgame and the same gameplay you've seen a thousand times before?
>>
>>24628914
This, those fuckers censored the shit out of it
>>
>>24628914
>Nintendo won't really let me go into detail on this front for fear of spoilers

Talk about pretentious.
They revealed everything about the delta episode, the new megas and the ring legendaries, the only new thing in the remakes, before release to build more hype.
The games sold only on hype and nostalgia, this is a shame for all of us who fell for it.
I hope ORAS will be known as the worst games ever and a reminder.

Report and don't reply to the troll
>>
>>24628916
Perosnally, I didn't play RSE when they came out. My brother had Saphire, I got FireRed, and my sister got Emerald. I saw ORAS as an opportunity to play the story,since the Magma/Aqua story seemed cool.
>>
>>24628924
Bad or not ORAS couldn't have ever turned out worse than XY
>>
>>24628914
>best thing about emerald
I think you meant "the only good thing about Emerald"

Hoenn is a huge disappointment even as a remake
>>
After ORAS I realized that Hoenn truly is the worst region. I liked Emerald alot and I couldnt tell that Hoenn is bad, but now its all clear. They cant even make a good remake about it.
>>
>>24628959
Same dude

I liked the whole tropical theme as a kid but hoenn really does blow ass
>>
>>24628914
This was really fucking scummy. They knew that people were going to be pissed about the removal so they'd rather that everyone spent the money and get disappointed on their own.
>>
>>24628914
pathetic
>>
>>24629747
>>24629774
LOL BF is still there in that sense that its being bulid: read that as next game
>>
>12 months on
>Still crying about ORAS
>>
>>24629797
Thats how shitty it was
>>24629781
My teeth hurt, dont make me laugh please.
>>
>>24629797
>p-pls lower your standards and s-start liking oras ;_;
>>
>>24629807
>>24629804
But people praise HGSS, and that was far worse.
>>
>>24629804
>My teeth hurt, dont make me laugh please.
Ok see you when the next game comes out
>>
>>24629811
HGSS did Johto justice, ORAS didnt.
>>
>>24629815
How? With the same stupid level curve, shitty pokemon distribution, stuff like "cant fly from Johto to Kanto lol", lots of places having no trainers at all? I could continue
>>
>>24629820
b-b-but walking pokeyman! muh immurshun!
>>
>>24629820
>>24629852
Fair points but at least it improved Crystal in some ways. ORAS didnt improve jack shit.

>muh dexnav
>muh secret bases
>>
>>24629797
ORAS isn't Wine, it didn't magically become better with age
>>
>>24628914
a year later and I'm still mad about just how fucked up the oras marketing was
>>
>>24628932
Customization
Mega evolution
Friend safaris
[/spoiler]How does it feel to be wrong?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.