[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what're you playing /vp/? Pokemon? Not Pokemon? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: Pokemon Stadium.jpg (563 KB, 1273x953) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Stadium.jpg
563 KB, 1273x953
So what're you playing /vp/?
Pokemon? Not Pokemon?
I'm playing through pic related, my first Pokemon game. It's one hell of a nostalgia trip. I'm going to try and go through the whole game (or at least Round 1) with all rentals, then I'll move on to Stadium 2.
>>
File: Lass.png (71 KB, 805x679) Image search: [Google]
Lass.png
71 KB, 805x679
>>24627759
>with all rentals
You're insane.

If you do try R2, this bitch will tear you apart.
>>
>>24627759
I'm trying to play Toy Story 2 on my PC but it says "Unable to enumerate a suitable device" and it's making me really sad.
>>
>>24627862
Fuck that noise then, she's hard enough on Round 1. She was and still is the bane of my Pika Cup existence
I managed to fluke out the stadiums on rentals so I have confidence in that at least. Elite 4 and Champ not so much. Believe in me anon
>>24627870
Have you tried punching it? That's what I do when my stuff doesn't work. It has a 60% success rate
>>
>>24627759
I'm playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and a Runescape private server waiting for Super Mystery Dungeon.
>>
>>24627759
Right now I'm alternating between Yo-kai Watch and my first runthrough of HeartGold since I never played it before. I've played Crystal and Silver many times but it's been a fun experience that I've been trying to pace myself with. Bugsy's U-turn Scyther caught me off-guard

Really enjoying YW though, but I wish it wasn't marketed as being a "pokemon killer" when the only similarities between either of them is monster collecting and having a child protagonist. If anything it reminds me more of The World Ends With You with the big overworld, having to search for enemy encounters, and monitoring characters during battles moreso than taking a fully active position.
>>
>>24628266
I'm with you on Yokai Watch. It's a damn fun little game, but it's not similar enough to Pokemon to make it a "pokemon killer". It's in the same ballpark, sure, and it has the potential to be a rival to pokemon since it's something fresh in the monster catching genre which has been... less than active. I mean, DQ Monsters was good but went away fairly quickly in comparison, and Spectrobes was Spectrobes. Now we have an actual rival for attention and it may force Gamefreak to step up their game a bit and realize that they're gonna have to innovate a bit more and do more than throw megas at us to keep the fans happy.

Either way, it's a charming little game with lots of cute characters and amusing moments. It's very Japanese, for sure, but that adds to it's charm. It'll intrigue kids in the US because it's so "weird" compared to most of what they see. My only gripe is there being no option for Japanese audio with subtitles. The voicework isn't bad at all, but it's really weird to hear a dude with a really fake british accent talking about Yokai. Kinda dissonant.
>>
Currently playing Borderlands 2 again because fuck it. Mechromancer this time around. Also tackling the DLC because I didn't get the GOTYE on my PS3. (pls no spoilers for DLC) Cleaning up on my Pokemon White 2 on the side, as well as progressing in Pokemon Dream Radar as fast as I can to get Multiscale Lugia asap. Starving to play some Smash 4 or Fallout 4 but I'm waiting for Black Friday to get a Wii U so these will have to suffice.
>>
>>24628298
Level 5 love that shit. See; Inazuma Eleven series.
>>
I'm not playing anything right this minute, but I'm in the middle of a GBC Gold run, and also pretty into Maplestory right now.
>>
Currently switching between Binding Of Isaac Rebirth and Age of Empires 2 HD.

Sadly Im burned out on Pokémon and have been like that for half a year.
>>
File: 1440374824610.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1440374824610.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>24628323
>GOTYE
>>
Currently playing OmegaRuby and soft resetting to get a Deoxys with speed attack and special attack IVs
>>
I'm currently playing Soul Silver, Platinum, and White 2.

All through a DS emulator on my phone.
>>
>>24627759
I've been playing way too much Monster Hunter Bane Edition. I really need to get back to OR to finish the Delta episode stuff, but it doesn't get my attention at all.
>>
Playing through Omega Ruby and replaying Spyro: Year of the Dragon. The first three Spyro games are still good after all these years, but I played them so much when I was little that I have them memorized so it's comfy, but not too exciting.
>>
I've been finishing up my X nuzlocke and playing a lot of Gundam Extreme Vs Fullboost and New Style Boutique/Style Savvy recently.
>>
File: 1268527791685.jpg (39 KB, 308x172) Image search: [Google]
1268527791685.jpg
39 KB, 308x172
Pokemon Emerald Battle Tower.
>>
I'm replaying Blue Rescue Team to get hyped for Super Mystery Dungeon in 9 days.
>>
File: 1445906244108.jpg (247 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1445906244108.jpg
247 KB, 1366x768
>>24627759
Rune Factory 4 since last night, and Twilight Princess. I've been on a Zelda kick lately so I might play Majoras Mask next.
>>
Alternating between AS where I play bike simulator until a shiny hatches, playing Rayman Fiesta Run and playing through Banjo Kazooie for the first time. I regret not having played this game when I had the chance.
>>
ITT: Ultra casuals with casual game taste
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-11-08-06-04.png (668 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-11-08-06-04.png
668 KB, 1080x1920
>>24629640

Too busy to play anything else, can only play games on the fly fām
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.