[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zygarde and Z Version Theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Zygarde Math Version 1.png (349 KB, 1224x1950) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde Math Version 1.png
349 KB, 1224x1950
Coro Coro leaked that there is a red AND a blue Zygarde core.
We also know that Zygarde 100% has five different hexagons on its chest (blue, turquoise, white, orange and red).
Does that mean that there are 3 more Cores or only the red and blue one?
If so, would it be possible that Core Zygarde will be on the cover for the new game(s) instead of the 100% one?
Z Red and Z Blue Version?

Discuss.
Pls don't bully because of the picture
>>
File: Zygarde Math Version 2.png (331 KB, 1220x1728) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde Math Version 2.png
331 KB, 1220x1728
>>24627710
Version 2
>>
File: what.jpg (81 KB, 961x759) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
81 KB, 961x759
10% don't means 10 components.
>>
>>24627727
One Core could also be 0,1%, doesn't matter.
You get the idea.
>>
>>24627736
I understand your thoughts, but your calculation is wrong. In the anime Puni-chan needed more than 9 cells for 10%.
>>
>>24627727
100% voltron is seemingly made of 2 50% snakes
50% snake is clearly made of 5 10% dogs.
Assuming pattern follows, then indeed 10% dog = 10 1% cells.
>>
>>24627713
I like it.

>>24627710
What if cores come from the other games?

1 in X (turquoise), 1 in Y (red), 1 in OR (orange), 1 in AS (blue), 1 in ??? (white)?
>>
>>24627710
No, 50% will be on the cover
>>
>>24627799
And this is the point 1 % is a unknown number of cells. The question is how many % is a core.
>>
>>24627797
We could halve all the numbers and still get the same result.
It was just for simplification, this thread is not about numbers.
Besides that
>anime
>game canon
>>
>>24627850
the anime is the only thing providing Z info

and unlike the older seasons they're actually working with GF on how they are supposed to show, in fact the director even brought up "Should Z1 and Z2 meet"

also it makes more sense for 10% to be more than 10 cores

>>24627710
you're forcing this "the cores are the lights on its mouth" shit are you? despite the fact that the more concrete evidence (the wings matching the core colors) being there
>>
>>24627799
No not really.

Zygarde 50% just means it uses 50% of the power, much like Zygarde 10% is just Core using 10% of its power.

I mean, if Younger Toguro uses 10% of his power, there are no other Younger Toguros running around.
>>
>>24627818
>???

Pokemon GO, and will be a requirement to complete Z
>>
>>24628056
we have literally seen like, 40 something cells running around.
all those cells have hexagons. just one each.
the core has a hexagon as well. just one.

final form is huge, and comprised of many hexagons.

if big voltron doesn't actually voltron together but is just core "using the rest of its power" then what's the point of the cells?

And why is fractalling such a major part of its design, where parts of higher percentage forms looks like they were made of smaller percentage forms?
>>
>>24628056
>two cores confirmed
>implying it isnt possible to have two dogs or two snakes
>>
>>24628098
oh two cores are confirmed and we can have 2 dogs and snakes

it's the "50% = snake therefore there can be 5 dogs" theory I am not going with
>>
>>24628090
I was referring to the amount of dogs. Yeah there are two snakes, but that's because there are two cores. Hence why there are only two dogs.

And all cells have hexagons, except for the core which are distinct.
>>
>>24628121
That would only work if there are five cores like in this pic >>24627713
>>
>>24628121
>>24628132

I never said 5 dogs can exist and roam about, merely that snake is made of 5 dogs, as evidenced by its "Black Mamba" collar.
>>
File: megarobots[1].jpg (122 KB, 1099x826) Image search: [Google]
megarobots[1].jpg
122 KB, 1099x826
>>24628179
forgot pic
>>
>>24628147
Five cores itself is a flawed thing to be honest, since it is basing itself in the gradient thing on the mouth, but honestly it feels more like an attack than anything else.

>>24628179
that's much clearer
>>
>>24628179

no. dogs don't fuse to make snake

core fuses with cell to make forms. as we saw in the anime, takes a lot of cells to make 10% zygarde

I'm sure that if neccesary, it gathers more cells to achieve 50% mode

now, perfect zygarde is probably the sum of 2 50% zygarde, fusing the 2 cores and ALL the cells in kalos

what is weird is

>connection with xerneas. why are the colors of its antlers on perfect zygarde mouth thing
>what is then the connection with yveltal?
>why the jump from 10% to 50% and not more forms?
>>
>>24628454
dude, the back frill things are literally the dog's head, and his tendrils are its ears.

the snake is made of dogs.

And perfect zygarde is made of two snakes. the head is its chest, you can see it right there.

It would even make sense for core-less cells to form a dog (described as its speed form), to better congregate when it needs to form 50% out of nowhere. Assemble the components so to speak, Iron Giant style. First you build a leg, or a an arm, or reassemble the torso, only in this case the appendages make dogs so they can run fast to where they are needed.

Why would they even bother to say how fast the dog form can run, when the other forms care nothing of speed, unless that was part of its purpose?
>>
>>24628506
not really, the shape of the previous form doesn't affect anything the later form has

also it's the core that is the brain, the cells are lifeless so they cannot become a dog, that's the whole point of having a core
>>
>>24628514
previous forms are very clearly evident in their design, nigga. the thematic repetition is hella strong.
>>
>>24628554

don really see anything of 10% in zygarde50%, and only the tail from 50% in perfect zygarde
>>
>>24628554
Yes because when I look at dog I can see the blob snake in it.

The only thing that shares common design is 50->100 because it still has 50% parts
>>
>>24628581
nigga the frills are literally the dogs head.

the eyes stop glowing so they're just green, the center head gap thing closes just like it does in every form because the new head's gap opens, and bam there you have it.
>>
>>24628038
>despite the fact that the more concrete evidence (the wings matching the core colors) being there
they really don't
the second zygarde core is blue, while the left wings are indigo
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.