[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there will never be a PokemonxSMT game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: CIk-WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg large.jpg (21 KB, 540x516) Image search: [Google]
CIk-WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg large.jpg
21 KB, 540x516
>there will never be a PokemonxSMT game
>>
After the way they fucked up FExSMT, I'm perfectly fine with that
>>
>>24626401
Was just about to post this. I'd rather have no crossover than a shitty one with anime characters and FE characters as stands
>>
When's Personamon
>>
its a sad feel
>>
>>24626401
wait did that shit even come out? I was looking forward to playing it and then it just up and disappeared
>>
>>24626380
Good. SMT is a shitty series with a fanbase full of pretentious fedoras that shit on everything that isn't Nocturne. I don't need those faggotrons shitting up what is a wonderful and glorious franchise.
>>
>>24629336
>SMT is a shitty series with a fanbase full of pretentious fedoras
That's like pokemon fanbase though
>o-our series isn't rehashed, it just doesn't change!
>>
>>24629342
Found the assmad SMTfag. The main series has had numerous improvements and there are wide variety of spin offs. Of course, if you weren't too busy jerking your nanopeen to pentagrams and demons, you would know that.
>>
>>24629370
>lol u mad
ok
>>
>>24629381
>I can't refute a word you just said, so I'll just condense it into a poorly spelled greentext in a feeble attempt to make you look stupid and then put "ok"

ok
>>
>>24629323
They're still showing some stuff, but obviously it's in Japanese. I don't recommend watching them though, it's pure weeb cancer.
>>
Good. SMT is edgy trash. They can go cut their wrists on some other board.
>>
File: image.jpg (689 KB, 600x1740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
689 KB, 600x1740
>>24626410
>>
>>24629888
>It has demons instead of cute monsters so it HAVE to be edgy XD

You can say what you want about Persona, but SMT is goat
>>
>>24629911
smt iv is kinda bad
>>
>>24629911
Whatever you say fedora kun.
>>
>>24626380
I want to see Arceus as a LAWfag final boss.
>>
File: Snow Angel.png (1 MB, 492x2512) Image search: [Google]
Snow Angel.png
1 MB, 492x2512
SJ is best megaten
>>
>>24629926
>still uses the word edgy
>calls others fedoras
You have brain damage. Fact.
>>
>>24629903
that's pretty cool. anymore like this?
>>
>>24630146
If Arceus is law and Giratina is chaos, what would represent neutral? Would it just be something like Mew or Shaymin?
>>
>>24630146
Arceus is just a demiurge. It's not an Abrahamic-like god.

I'm not sure which divinities can be used as Lawful or Chaotic ones. I'm thinking in Reshiram and Zekrom as the Chaos and Law symbols respectively. For Neutral, it's clear Rayquaza is an important Neutral symbol, but I don't think it's fit for it to be THE neutral symbol.

Meanwhile the Swords of Justice quartet can take an important role in Law hierarchy, as Virizion, Cobalion, Terrakion and Keldeo act as Uriel, Raphael, Michael and Gabriel.

It would be interesting too the parallel-worlds thing from SMT4, showing you a world where Groudon wins over Rayquaza and Kyogre, and a world where Kyogre wins.
>>
File: WHERE do you think we are.png (412 KB, 431x700) Image search: [Google]
WHERE do you think we are.png
412 KB, 431x700
>>24629873
>weeb cancer
>>
>>24629903
Cute overworld sprites
>>
>>24631033
Arceus is literally the pokémon god, don't come with this demiurge shit.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.