[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about Pokemon GO? I think it has the potential to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
Can we talk about Pokemon GO?

I think it has the potential to be more popular than any of the previous pokemon games.
>platform is your smartphone and smartphone owners vastly outnumber DS owners
>will be free to download and install
>can be played anywhere without looking like an autist playing your DS in public - you just look like you're on your phone.
>can have it running in the background until you're near a pokemon so you dont have to be paying 100% attention to it in order to make progress
>Will be able to battle and trade with other players just like previous games
>Unconfirmed rumors about going to interesting places to find certain types of pokemon

What else? I have high hopes for this game and really want it to succeed.
>>
oh my nards i need my own pokemon adventure fantasy its to much for me
>>
>>24625864
Having micro transactions fucking sucks though, and it wont use a.r most likely
>>
>>24625950
meh you never know
maybe the won't do that annoying shit but most likely will but i hope its like da games and you find shit just lying around
>>
>>24625950
Micro-transactions do suck, but hopefully they only charge you for things you dont really need. More like a pay to progress faster instead of a pay to play system. Having an in-game currency for buying things like pokeballs and potions and maybe a real world currency for things like experience boosters or master balls.
>>
>>24625864
Dont enjoy playing any games on my phone.
Dont care what people think when I play video games.

It most likely will be filled with microtransactions as well.

To each their own.
>>
people might hate me for saying this but there is always cheat engine or some shit
i personally don't like exploiting games like that but i will do anything for arceus or genesect
>>
>>24626054
if they make it so that you can only get certain types of pokemon in certain regions I dont think that will be too horrible. I wouldnt blame someone for cheating to get a sandile if you can only get them in the desert and they live in New York
>>
>>24626472
i am definetly not going to different fucking country though so i think i do the thing 6054 mentioned because thats fucking ridicules
>>
>>24625864
>What else?
pay to win
>>
>>24629097
highly doubt that will be the case. p2w models never get as popular as models without p2w
>>
>>24626054
I've never heard of people cheating in micro transition games. How's that even possible other then paying actual money?
>>
>>24631105
*transaction
>>
>>24625864
Hi niantic
>>
>>24631583
look faggot, some people are just really excited for this game. Cool your shit.
>>
>>24633075
ebin desu sempai
>>
>>24628004
Mods, please remove this child
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.