[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUYS CHECK BULBAPEDIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: connfirmed.png (33 KB, 529x412) Image search: [Google]
connfirmed.png
33 KB, 529x412
GUYS CHECK BULBAPEDIA
>>
nice try Pomf
>>
>>24625098
pomf pls go
>>
>>24625098
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
you arent even trying pomf
>>
File: le pedo face.png (16 KB, 423x405) Image search: [Google]
le pedo face.png
16 KB, 423x405
>>24625098
>>
This thread is sponsored by HAVA Media.
>>
>>24625098
>CHECK BULBAPEDIA
>>
people say "check serebii" all the time
what's wrong with checking bulbapedia?
>>
>>24629648
?
>>
>>24629660
it's serebii defence force going full force
>>
>>24629660
No idea. They both release information around about the same time.
>>
File: 1446613187339.jpg (81 KB, 638x480) Image search: [Google]
1446613187339.jpg
81 KB, 638x480
Nice try
>>
>>24629660
Joe a qt
Pomf a shit
>>
>>24629850
>Joe a qt
I bet you don't know what real cute looks
Joe is C-tier, nerd
>>
>>24629660
General consensus seems to be check Serebii for news and Bulbapedia for everything else.
>>
>>24629660
you wouldn't want check bulbapedia unless you're a sexual predator
>>
>>24629853
Pomf pls
>>
>>24629881
Pomf is worse looking but none of them are close to good.
>>
File: pomf6.png (157 KB, 333x288) Image search: [Google]
pomf6.png
157 KB, 333x288
>>24629660
>>24629665
>>24629669
pomf pls
>>
>>24629669
Hahahahahaha.

They haven't even posted about CoroCoro yet and they're usually a day or two later.

>>24629863
Their content sucks. It took them 6 months to get X & Y content up. 6 fucking months. I took Serebii 1 and he's one guy.
>>
>>24629669
Except pomf punishes leakers by linking directly to them, like a faggot.
>>
>>24631153
That or the leaker GOD DAMN ADDED WATERMARKS ON THE GOD DAMN LEAK THAT REVEALED WHO THE THEY WERE

IF YOU'RE GOING TO LEAK SHIT, DON'T FUCKING WATERMARK YOU'RE NAME ON THE GOD DAMN LEAK!

THAT'S BEYOND RETARDED!
>>
File: Liam_Pomfret_Archaic.jpg (112 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
Liam_Pomfret_Archaic.jpg
112 KB, 333x333
>>24625098
I know it’s petty, but it really irritates me how nobody ever goes to Bulbagarden for breaking pokemon news. It’s always Serebii or PokeJungle or PokeBeach, but never Bulbagarden, even though all of those other sites, in some way, try to mimic Bulbagarden or Bulbapedia’s style of delivering information. We break the exact same news at the exact same time from the exact same sources, yet even on our own Facebook page we get people telling other commenters to “go to Serebii for confirmation” when it takes us 0.02358734 seconds longer to post something because people are incapable of typing at twice the speed of light, and that’s not counting the time we actually take to confirm that what we’re saying is complete and accurate to the best of our knowledge and ability. No fan site has any authority to confirm anything, and no site is any more or less credible than any other. If Serebii or PJ or WPM couldn’t update their sites for some reason, the news would still break. Bulbagarden does have a Facebook page, a Twitter account, another Twitter account dedicated to breaking news, and even a Tumblr page, all of which you should totally be following, and at least has the advantage of having multiple moderators for all of its social media sites across many time zones, but no one ever seems to believe anything until Serebii posts about it, and that just makes me sad.

In this fandom, every time new info is leaked or revealed, everyone starts screaming “Serebii confirmed!” like he’s some kind of official source, even on our own Facebook page. Serebii tends to post first and ask questions later, which is fine if you’re into that kind of thing, but at Bulbagarden we pride ourselves on taking that extra bit of time to make sure that the information we’re presenting is accurate to the best of our ability, and a lot of times it feels like that effort is just completely unappreciated.
>>
>>24633997
>Serebii tends to post first and ask questions later, which is fine if you’re into that kind of thing

sadly mate, everyone is into that kind of thing here
>>
>>24633997
>erebii tends to post first and ask questions later, which is fine if you’re into that kind of thing, but at Bulbagarden we pride ourselves on taking that extra bit of time to make sure that the information we’re presenting is accurate to the best of our ability, and a lot of times it feels like that effort is just completely unappreciated.

Bug/Dragon Mega Beedrill lmao
>>
>>24629887
>Joe
>average guy, people could even think he's a normie.

>Pomf
>disgusting face, fat, terrible hair and rapist glasses. Looks even worse than your average neckbeard.

For fucks sake, Joe is three or four tiers above Pomf.
>>
File: Nintendo World Leaks.jpg (90 KB, 1872x171) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo World Leaks.jpg
90 KB, 1872x171
>>24625098
hey hey
>>
>>24633997
Nice copypasta pomf, go back to raping kids or something.
>>
>>24634134
Clearly google translate because it uses the Kanji for "Go" rather than the English text that the game uses. Nice try.
>>
File: tumblr_mdvdhoQtv71qc9sbo[1].jpg (93 KB, 283x359) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdvdhoQtv71qc9sbo[1].jpg
93 KB, 283x359
>>24634105
>>average guy
>not average joe
>>
>>24634105
Pomf looks like the average TCG player..

I'm not talking about the ones you see glorified as winners of the Championship.

Go to your local card/hobby shop when they do a pre-release, and look around at the people there. Male, female, trans, agender, all the same.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.