[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a Pokémon thread on this Pokémon board that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (39 KB, 318x179) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39 KB, 318x179
Let's have a Pokémon thread on this Pokémon board that doesn't involve the fucking Nintendo Direct that we have all seen seven threads of already that has absolutely fucking nothing to do with Pokémon.

Post who your favorite 'mon is and explain why, and proclaim to every other Anon why their favorite is complete garbage.

I'll start.
My favorite is Swampert. It's got a nice looking design, and its Ground type allows for coverage against Electric types. It can also learn several moves that can protect it against Grass types. Also, its Mega looks cool, I like the way it bulks up.
>>
did you know that nintendo direct is happening soon btw?
>>
>>24624731
sauce?
>>
>>24624744
ill make a thread for this
>>
>>24624744
sorry I pulled that out from my ass
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 736x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 736x920
My favorite is Scolipede
It's a fucking sexy bug. I mean look at this shit. I want to bury my face in that ass and eat it out for hours.
It's got constant bedroom eyes that just scream "Fuck me". And those fucking butt handles that were made for doggystyle. Literally
Built
For
Sex.
There are some other pretty sexy bugs out there but Scolipede is my favorite. If I had one of my own, we'd be fucking non-stop everyday until we passed out. And it would almost always be anal. I want to plow that bug butt more than anything. Have it sit on my face first so I could lick it all over and take in its musky scent and sweet taste.
If I had the money, I'd have a sex doll of Scolipede made so I could fuck it everyday.
Scolipede best bug.
>>
>>24624769
Good job.
Here's my rebuttal:
You're a fucking degenerate. Your parents do not love you. Kill yourself.

Anyone else want to post their favorite Pokemon?
>>
>>24624769
Scolipede is pretty great, but there isn't much good art.
I prefer Leavanny as a sexy buge.
>>
>>24624724
I agree, but at this point /vp/ is so starved for news that anything hinting to reveal is guaranteed to cause an explosion.
>>
File: 1366227524070.jpg (57 KB, 586x438) Image search: [Google]
1366227524070.jpg
57 KB, 586x438
>>24624769
What do you think it tastes like?
>>
>>24624724

My favorite Pokemon is Swampert
>>
>>24624724
Dragonair is awesome. It controls the weather and lives in the ocean. It is extremely rare and beautiful as well as powerful. I imagine they'd be extremely interesting to interact with
>>
File: 564ec78b8ded4d0d609bc2f5f5c8a912.jpg (204 KB, 1010x1326) Image search: [Google]
564ec78b8ded4d0d609bc2f5f5c8a912.jpg
204 KB, 1010x1326
Eelektross can float and swim and walk and can punch your lights out. Even if you punch back it's got no jaw and therefore no weaknesses.
But seriously its gen VI model doesn't do it justice. Just because it has levitate doesn't mean you have to show it swimming through the air.
>>
>>24627547
I love Eelektross too. It looks badass, and barring certain conditions it has zero weaknesses. It's not the most powerful, nor the toughest, so that isn't a *huge* advantage, but it's still a badass dude. It's also cool because it's one of those fake-out pokemon that looks like it should be a water type but isn't. I'm gonna do a runthrough at some point with a "Fake Water Types" team with Eelektross, Malamar, Stunfisk, Krookodile, Toxicroak and Dragalgae. Barring before Dragalgae evolves none of them are water type but they all *look* like they are. Might be nice to fake out a buddy who could fall for the ruse. Pretty good team set up either way.
>>
>>24626966
like an anintendo direct
>>
>>24624769
i'm getting there anon
>>
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 801x997) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 801x997
Heracross is absolute top tier.

>Friendly
>Loyal
>Strong
>Can fly
>Protects the weak
>Blue like my favorite colour
>Based on a real animal
>Unique bug type, unlike this faggot right here >>24624769
>A great sweeper
>Not illogical strong for its high

Shame there is 0 good art on the intetnet. I have to ask some nice digital artist. Do you know someone?
>>
>>24627655
Why not Masquerain? It evolves from a Water-type, is blue, and is commonly retyped to Water in all sorts of ROM hacks. Krookodile really doesn't look Water-type to me at all, actually it looks far from.
>>
My favorite is Zygarde because once this Nintendo direct happens and reveals the game it deserves. It'll prove he is my favorite pokemon because of his new forms and full potential
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.