[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you like N's Pokemon, /vp/? Should the next game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: N_Darmanitan_encounter.png (15 KB, 255x192) Image search: [Google]
N_Darmanitan_encounter.png
15 KB, 255x192
How did you like N's Pokemon, /vp/? Should the next game have AZ's Pokemon or something?
>>
they were kind of redundant desu
>>
it would be kinda neat, if they had like, exclusive moves or something
>>
>30 in all stats
You were so close, N
>>
>>24620844
W-What? Is this BW or BW2?
>>
>>24621198
>Perfectly usable
>Except for that 30 in Spd
Natural Harmonia Gropius, why.
>>
>>24621202
It's BW2, but only when linked with BW1.
>>
>>24621198
At least the Purrloin/Liepard had HP Fighting and made it perfect for a set that involved the fighting gem.
I forgot how it worked, and the set seems to have been lost when Smogon decided to wipe their pokedex clean and start over.
>>
>>24621237
Oh, that explains a lot.
I never linked my games. Thanks!
>>
Does the N shine carry over to Gen VI?
>>
>>24621388
Unfortunately no, they pop out just like regular pokemon.
>>
>>24621436
Surely GF is doing this type of stupid shit on purpose because nobody can possibly be that retarded.
>>
>>24621258
probably something like

Liepard @ Fighting Gem
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute/Encore

evs aren't optimized whatsoever but it doesn't matter. a shame that you can't get any gems apart from normal in gen 6 though
>>
>>24620844
Yes please! This was the best and only good part of BW2
>>
>>24621712
>implying your kalos trainers knows/cares who n is
>>
>>24621712
You assume this is on purpose! Ha! No, most likely it's sheer laziness or apathy. Plus, the only people who are going to have N's pokemon are those who have stuck around since BW2
>>
>>24620844
never found a single one lol
>>
They were useful for breeding Hidden Power things but I never actually used them themselves
>>
>>24620844
I thought they were great easter eggs to find desu, though the shine they gave off startled me because I thought I found a shiny.

I think they should've had special moves though so they're more special.
>>
>>24621891
Yeah, I think that was it.
I remember thinking it was odd that it wanted HP fighting, but that's what the set called for.
>>
Okay, Brett is not here. I am safe.

The N pokemon were meh to me. I loved the Sigilyph, though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.