[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will we be able to fuse Pokemon in the games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>>
no thx
>>
Since Black 2/White 2 you dumbshit.
>>
>>24618175
When you also give it the ability to go Super Saiyan.
With hair included.
>>
>>24618571
Since RGB, dimwit
>>
>>24618175
This isn't Digimon nigga.
>>
>>24618175
If they allow for Pokemon to be fused, it will mostly be the really popular Pokemon who can fuse (Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, etc.). Mega-Evolutions have mostly done this. I mean, Charizard has two Megas for no other reason than that he is a cash cow. No, thank you.
>>
>>24618175
That's adorable
>>
>>24618901
>digimon
It never did fusion right, let's pretend it doesn't exist.
SMT's method on the other hand shows some promise (just drop the moves thing and go by egg groups or shape).
I don't see it ever happening though, SMT isn't made to get attached to your demons unlike pokemon.
>>
>>24618175
The first (in the games, that isn't a legendary, using a standardized mechanic that the player can control) pokémon fusion will be Lucarizard.
>>
>>24620869
But what about Ashgreninja?
>>
>>24620896
Ash isn't a pokémon, and Ash-Greninja isn't a fusion. You can see him standing right next to Ash.
You forgot your :^)
>>
>>24619432
Digimon had digimon that actually look like a combination of two monsters, like Angewomon+LadyDevimon = Mastemon

SMT will have you combine a pixie and a old lady that looks like a mop and you get a something that looks nothinglike the two originals
>>
File: Shakkoumon.jpg (88 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Shakkoumon.jpg
88 KB, 320x320
>>24620933
>digimon that actually look like a combination of two monsters
And that's just from the show. Jogress in the games makes less sense.
>>
>>24618175
>no fusion pokemon system like SMT or Monster Rancher
>no exclusive dual type combinations in fusions
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.