[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zoroark is on IGN's Snapchat. Why so much live for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-19-31-34.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-19-31-34.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Zoroark is on IGN's Snapchat.
Why so much live for the edgefox all of a sudden
>>
>>24616124
**love
>>
File: imquitesureidontcare.jpg (126 KB, 871x784) Image search: [Google]
imquitesureidontcare.jpg
126 KB, 871x784
>>24616124
>edgefox
Fucking 12 year old little thinks he's funny.

>IGN
pic related

>Zoroark
Because people like it.
>>
>>24616148
>Because people like it

No one gave a shit about Zoroark back in Gen 5
>>
>>24616171

You're not the only one who played Gen 5 pal.
>>
Zoroark is in vogue now due to people noticing it as the failed Lucario
>>
>>24616171
>>no one
>>you are every /vp/
>>implying /vp/ is you
>>implying the world is you

g
t
f
o

zoro is the mon for me
>>
>>24616178
That doesn't make any sense. Stop talking.
>>
>>24616218
It's true. People feel sorry for it because GF screwed up massively when they tried to make it popular.
>>
>>24616124
Woow ikr xD Dark types are soooo edgyx why does gf make dark types soooo edgy?! Lmfao
>>
>>24616227

GF didn't "screw up". Being hard to get has never impacted a Pokemon's popularity before.

Zoroark got the exact same treatment Lucario got. The only difference is that people liked Lucario more.
>>
>>24616277
>Zoroark got the exact same treatment Lucario got

>was treated like a victim in its movie instead of a badass like Lucario
>impossible to actually get one in game if you missed a movie event until BW2, DPPt gives you a Riolu egg during a required event in the main story
>the only in-game trainer battle that uses it comes about 20 minutes before the credits sequence
>Lucario's battle gimmick was its mixed sweeping capabilities granted by the new Phys/Spec split, Zoroark's gimmick is useless during SP and in MP was rendered moot by Team Preview

I'm not going to blame its failure entirely on the execution but to say it got "the exact same treatment" is laughable. For something that was supposed to be the big bad mascot of Gen V, they didn't do a good job of giving it any presence.
>>
>>24616124
Why the fuck are they using a Gen VI background on a Gen V interface?
>>
>>24616350
>the only in-game trainer battle that uses it comes about 20 minutes before the credits sequence
Plus he turns it into a fucking Kinklang, so it dies to the fighting attack you were using on it, anyway.
>>
>>24616124
Because:
Gen 4: Lucario
Gen 5: Zoroark
Gen 6: Greninja

Remember how Zoroark was the first gen V Pokémon introduced and the big fuss Game Freak made around it, even giving it its own freaking movie (just like Lucario).
>>
>>24616277
>>24616277
>Being hard to get has never impacted a Pokemon's popularity

>Azumarill
>meanwhile Togepi is literally forced in your party
Both were in the anime. Guess who got remembered
>>
>>24617672
And yet Zoroark is no where near as shilled as Lucario and Greninja are.
>>
>>24617695
Introducing team preview in the same generation where they introduced Zoroark.

Gee, I wonder why.

Also, gen V has the worst pokemon designs, like 80% of them are bad.

Only a handful have good designs, like Serperior, Zebstrika, Zoroark, Haxorus, Volcarona, the Swords of Justice except Keldeo, Reshiram and Zekrom
>>
>>24617712
>Serperior, Zebstrika
Literally the worst designs in the entire unovadex. Well maybe besides that mama plant thing.
>>
>>24617712
Just because a mon is not "badass" it's not necessarily bad. And there's many more good pokémon than only that.
Well, opinions are extremely variable after all.
>>
>>24617717
>Zebstrika
What's wrong? I think that using the strips in the Zebra with a thunder motif is a creative form of make a Zebra Pokémon.
The pokémon itself is very conservative too, just like a Gen 1 Pokémon.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.