[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate Hugh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>be me
>be playing black/white 2
>be in sewers with Hugh
>sees shiny Zubat
>first every shiny
>double battle so I can't throw pokeball yet
>Hugh instakills Zubat
>I hate you Hugh
>>
File: jolly-despair.png (334 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
jolly-despair.png
334 KB, 468x468
>shiny zubat
>>
Shiny Zubat and Shiny Crobat look like shit, sooo....?
>>
That's why you have to kill your partner's pokemon, silly.
>>
It's less about it being a Zubat and more about how it was my first shiny I have ever found. And this is from somebody who played the crap out of Black/White.
>>
>>24614912
there are several valid reasons to hate hugh but you being incompetent in double battles is not one of them
>>
>>24614936
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>24614912
Are you me?
>>
>catch shiny gible
>release it
only other shiny is a yellow swablu in ruby
>>
File: nice meme!.png (344 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
nice meme!.png
344 KB, 890x890
>>24614912
Topkek OP. You should get through that segment as quickly as you can unless you're grinding for a Nuzcocke.

>>24615255
>Anonymous image board
>Not image board with an anonymous option
>Pic related
>Image name related
I'm a former tripfriend, and I learned that it just wasn't worth the effort, but let the person go. Using the real name is a shitty idea, though, and just makes them look like a retard.
>>
>>24619008
Using a trip in general makes you look like a retard.
>>
>>24615255
This kid's probably got this twenty times already. He's an idiot who's not going to learn.
>>
>>24619008
>image board with an anonymous option

This is the thing that makes you look like a retard
>>
>>24619025
>>24619049
>Getting your ANOONIEMOOSE EEMAMAGE BORED taken away hurts your fee-fees
How's it feel to get kucked? :^)
>>
>>24614912
Make him feel your RAGE
>>
the thread is about failed shinies, not about Brett faggots
>>
>>24614912
>needing a reason to hate a shit rival

it's your own fault
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.