[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cool things that would never happen I wish GF would have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1418367986033.jpg (9 KB, 289x172) Image search: [Google]
1418367986033.jpg
9 KB, 289x172
>cool things that would never happen

I wish GF would have a tournament with the original GB games.
There would be arcade-like machines where you could put your game cart in, but other than 'emulating' the battle the graphics, etc. would be original GB. There could be a Colour and Metals tournament, and each entrant would be able to get a legit Mew, since it was never distributed in the US.

Also, since the kiosks would check and make sure each Pokemon was 'legit' (considering how many glitches there were in the original GB games, this might be difficult to verify) and winners and runner-ups would get amiibo-like NFC trophies of their favourite Pokemon from their winning team that could be transferred to their 3DS games (with OT info, nickname, moves, etc. from the original games)

Autism aside, what do you guys wish would happen?
>>
File: tumblr_n74smu6sPS1qlpahho1_500.jpg (89 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n74smu6sPS1qlpahho1_500.jpg
89 KB, 480x358
Also, imagine having an amiibo trophy of your favourite mon... even if you were a 'genwunner' and did not have the newer games you could keep it on display. Would be neat if they even had a name plaque with their nick on it.
>>
I wish they would stop keeping onto things from twenty years ago like HMs and balance out their god damn type chart
>>
File: missingno_by_kawiko-d5szu92.png (443 KB, 433x501) Image search: [Google]
missingno_by_kawiko-d5szu92.png
443 KB, 433x501
The bridge between gens one/two and three always bothered me. At least it got rid of abominations like surfing pikachu and missingno.

Missingno is my favourite abomination, however.
>>
>>24612899
Agreed. I like the direction that Black and White took to making HMs mostly optional.
>>
Walking Pokémon

I get that it was connected to Pokéwalker and hence why it wasn't continued, but I loved it, it was great for roleplaying and I hope they'll reintroduce it
>>
>>24612941

Please, please no. Don't curse me with that shit again.

At least give me the option to shove them back in the ball or something.
>>
>>24612980
I honestly see absolutely no plausible reason for you to dislike walking pokemon beside you
>>
>>24612985
It's contrarian GF dick suckers
If GF would announce it back, they would be riding masudas dick right away
>>
>>24612997
This but it's not just a Pokémon thing. Many fanbases have people who worship the brand/company instead of actually caring about the quality.
>>
>>24612985
I thought this was a reference to Pikachu or something.
>>
>>24615591
That is a very stupid reason to dislike it.
>>
>>24615675
I dunno, some people get annoyed by Pikachu's popularity and since Pikachu walked next to Ash they can get annoyed with pokemon walking next to Ash in general...
>>
>>24615694
Again, that's mighty stupid.

It's like hating dogs and candy because Hitler loved them.
>>
>>24612899
This. I'd also like to see the PWT return.
>>
>>24615694
I sure do remember when it was cool to hate Pikachu because "the Anime is stupid!" and "Pikachu is for little kids!"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.