[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone on GT asking for meloetta, mew, and genesect >none
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: sq.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sq.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>everyone on GT asking for meloetta, mew, and genesect
>none of these can be traded on GT
>why are they even allowed to request it
>why can't I filter them out
>why can't I search for people who are asking for pokemon that I have
>etc etc
>GT
>GF
>>
>>24610955
>using GTS for that
s m h
>>
>>24610955
>>why can't I search for people who are asking for pokemon that I have
But you can.
>>
>>24610955
>mew
this one can be traded
>>
>>24610955
GT was a mistake.
>>
>>24611086
I think he meant select one rare mon that he has and see who wants it and what they're offering, not the shitty filter
>>
>>24611132
how
>>
>>24611132
through GTS?
>>
>>24611132
No it can't
>>
>>24610955
Don't know about anyone else here, but I'd kill for a "no legendaries" option.
>>
>>24612459
It's already there.
>>
>>24610955
>>24612459
>why can't I filter them out
Ever wondered what that "Options" button is for?
>>
>>24610955
Why do you keep making this shitty meme thread?
>>
>>24610955
>Why can't I search for people requesting mons I have?
There is literally an option for exactly this
>>
>>24611247
The Mew from Emerald, I think
>>
>>24610955
You can filters events, you idiot.

>>24613105
No, the whole species is banned from the GTS.
>>
>>24613141
it filters way more than just events you idiot, and what if you have some of the ones you would be reasonably expected to have and don't have one of the ones that are un-fucking tradeable?
>>
>>24613100
No there isn't, you can search for something specifically and then tick the box to select it to filter out mons you don't have. You can't catch a rare mon and then see what people are offering for it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.