[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serebii had spoken : And, just to put things in perspective.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nvimnrYn0i1u0j7tdo1_1280.png (93 KB, 1007x793) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvimnrYn0i1u0j7tdo1_1280.png
93 KB, 1007x793
Serebii had spoken :

And, just to put things in perspective. BW Launch - B2W2 Reveal = 17 months DP Launch - Pt Reveal = 20 months ORAS Launch - Now = 12 months
>>
>>24610121
And what about Pt-HGSS?
BW2 - XY?
XY - ORAS?
>>
Post the link next time for context, skrub.

https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/663016134648700928
>>
>>24610121
Except that only a year ago, Masuda was saying Game Freak had a new business model of doing yearly releases.

Serebii confirmed for patternfag.
>>
>>24610144
That's not true at all.
>>
>>24610137
What want to know is the periode between the last game and the third/sequel one
>>
>>24610121
http://www.serebii.net/archive/February-2012.shtml

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 were revealed in February, so we might have to wait a few more months before we get a game announcement.
>>
>>24610149
> If it would always take us three years to develop a game, we wouldn't match with the fast pace of the modern world. When thinking about the release date we have to ask ourselves when the demand for the games is at its highest point. When having only one year of development time it's easier to use the things we have right now and decide what should maintain and what whould be improved in the next game. After this we have to create the best result we could get in the time we have to develop the game.
>>
>>24610164
I see you used the translation from German to English from Reddit :^)

Check the official guide in English, it says something similar, but it's clear that he was refering the period between XY-ORAS, he was not refering to making Pokemon games yearly.
>>
>>24610190
Oh, shit. I forgot how we all hate on other websites for no goddamn reason here, because we are Anonymous and we are Legion and are a fucking hivemind.
>>
>>24610205
> reading the first sentence but not the second one
Try harder
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (35 KB, 598x347) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
35 KB, 598x347
>>24610164
>taking everything masuda says for granted
people lie you know, even japanese motherfuckers like masuda, everybody lies

same happens with masuda about the battle frontier bullshit excuse of the "new generation of kids target"
he was just too much of a c.uck to admit the game was rushed so he came up with that excuse instead
>>
*XY launch - now = 25 months

Compare like things, dumbass.
>>
File: [laughs].png (61 KB, 269x395) Image search: [Google]
[laughs].png
61 KB, 269x395
>>24610234
>>24610190
>damage control
>>
Ohhhhh the great serebii said it so we must agree with him ooooooh

stop parroting everything joe fucking says and try thinking for yourself. Damn

>HURR Z WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE CHAMPIONSHIPS BECAUSE JOE SAID SO
>>
>>24610490
pomf pls
>>
>>24610490
this

the damage control was funny too
>i-it feels like it should have been released this year
now
>oh wait I forgot two previous 3rd games took longer, mb :^)
>>
>>24610487
If Pokemon was an annual franchise there would be a new game this year
And we didn't have any
>>
>>24610121

>serebii has spoken

When are you going to stop sucking joes cock so much
>>
>>24610234

>game has no bf
>it was clearly r-rushed guys

Fuck off nobody cares about your stupid bf
>>
File: 858 (1).gif (318 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
858 (1).gif
318 KB, 250x309
>>24610709
>>
>>24610709
Why would a game need a boyfriend? What if the game is male, you faggot?
>>
>>24610517
So Serebii had a theory and it didn't pan out. He always said it was speculation, he never said it was fact. Not his fault that retards took it as fact.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.