[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battle Resort rematches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (35 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
35 KB, 400x240
I went to google for this problem, but couldn't find an answer.

I've been using the 5 trainers you can rematch on Battle Resort to level up some Pokemon for dex entries, but for some reason I couldn't rematch them yesterday or today.

Anyone ever have this issue?
>>
>>24607371
Maybe you were changing the hour in your 3ds
>>
>>24607375
I did this a few days ago because of shitty daylights saving time. This was my first thought too, but it's been longer than 24 hours since I changed the time.
>>
I managed to find some stuff on google. Apparently it takes several days for the internal clock to adapt to the change of time.
>>
It sucks that I can't change my 3DS to the time around me due to daylight savings without it counting as time traveling. Fuck, my laptop and phone and even my fucking watch do it automatically, why can't my 3DS or Wii U?
>>
File: 1436461726335.jpg (117 KB, 566x743) Image search: [Google]
1436461726335.jpg
117 KB, 566x743
>>24607399
>Seven day wait because fuck you for cheating

HAHA and they told me ORAS were the best games in the series.
>>
Arizona master race. Day light savings is for pansies.
>>
>>24607415
Its 3DS, not ORAS
>>
>>24607379
But is it over 24 hours since you played the game after daylight savings?
>>
>>24607428
Japan will never realize that some places in the world (fuck not even all the states in the USA do it) have a system where everyone in that area has to change their clocks one hour forward or one hour backward, and as such, will basically always "punish" people who have to in certain video games. By punish I mean you just can't do "dailies" for a day or two.
>>
>>24607371
>Not having 5 Blissey Secret Bases
>>
>>24607469
Feels cheap to do that.
>>
>>24607415
>and they told me ORAS were the best games in the series.
Who's they? Anyway, they're pretty good games. Not the best remake or best of the series, but they are pretty fun.
>>
>>24607469
>Not having 15 Blissey Secret Bases
>>
>>24607757
The end justifies the means.
>>
>>24607842
>needing more than 2 or 3 in practice
>>
>>24607469
>Having to sit through 5 minutes of leveling up and learning new moves
Nothing but pain is felt at this moment
>>
>>24607379
>>24607428
>>24607457
I think it takes up to 2 weeks real-time to have passed for events with cheat preventing to resume normally. It's been that way for a decade in games like animal crossing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.