[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be happy over capturing this Landorus >doesn't matters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: HNI_0023.jpg (103 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0023.jpg
103 KB, 640x480
>be happy over capturing this Landorus
>doesn't matters because hackers can just inject a better one in less than 5 minutes

Cheating really takes the fun out of the game.

It's Jolly 31/31/31/31/27/27/31 btw
>>
>>24605663
>7 IVs
>>
>>24605663
>Cheating really takes the fun out of the game.
If you are having fun with doing the same mudane task over and over again til you get a specific result which you've no control over whatsoever. You're just a sad individual.
>>
Nice. I'm happy if the legendaries I catch just have the perfect IVs on the stats that benefit them, I don't like wasting my time SRing for 4 or 5 max IVs when 3 will do fine (obviously breeding is a different thing, because it's usually much quicker).

Great catch, OP. But what's with the japanese copy?
>>
>>24605667
My bad, it's 31/31/31/27/27/31
>>
File: IMG_8974.gif (87 KB, 280x297) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8974.gif
87 KB, 280x297
>>24605663
>caring about other people
>>
>>24605663
>Autistically soft-resetting hundreds of times
>Fun
>>
>>24605727
It`s fun looking for and raising your pokemon. It isn`t when nobody else does.
>>
>>24605663
>letting others affect you in any way whatsoever

what are you, 10?
>>
>>24605929
It is a multiplayer game, of course what other people does affects me
>>
>>24605669
Came here to say basically this.
Soft resetting and grinding can only be enjoyed by certain types of people. It's boring and not fun for many people.
Save edit and you can go straight to your battles, the part that is supposed to be where you find the fun if your playing Pokemon for competitive.
>>
>>24605766
No it isn't fun because nothing you do has an effect on the outcome. It's just a diceroll.
>>
>>24606000
No it doesn't, the end result is 100% identical. It doesn't matter how other people do things

Not everyone has a boner for tedium
>>
>>be happy over capturing this Landorus
>Landorus
>cheating takes the fun out of the game
>says the manchild who uses Landorus

let me reiterate here
>being happy over catching Landorus
>Landorus
>Landorus
>>
I've always wondered what people who cheat bother playing pokemon anymore.
I mean clearly the game isn't designed for you and it hasn't been since gen 1.
So why bother playing when you're going to skip 90% of the game.
>>
>>24606360
>implying the game is made focused on competitive
>implying 90% of the game is competitive

Face it, the competitive fanbase is second place in the Pokemon fanbase, and is only relevant in the post game. Keep kidding yourself
>>
I don't get why people calls it "boring", etc, it seems it really isn't the game for you.

I mean, we "gotta catch 'em all" and are called "trainers" for a reason. It's what the game's about. Being a better trainer should give you an advantage in battles.
>>
>>24606386
>what is reading comprehension
>>
>>24606386
Reading isn't your strong point is it.
He said why do the people that cheat skip 90% of the game going straight to competitive not that it was 90% of the game you idiot.
>>
>tedious RNG nonsense is fun

nah, hacking makes it more fun.
>>
>>24606462
That doesn't look like what he said
>>
>>24605663
Event-only Pokémon really take the fun out of the game.
>>
>>24605663
>not even shiny

Shit.
>>
>>24606512
Clearly someone has to go back to school.
>>
Keep samefagging, OP, I'm sure you'll make yourself look cooler!
>>
>>24606360
Personally i don't cheat during my first playthrough, i roll with whatever the game throws at me
Second and subsequents runs i cheat myself a full party from the beginning, it gives me the chance to use pokemon that appear late-game(i like to have a full party by the 4 gym or 5th at the latest)

As for cheating for competitive i'm all up for challenges but i don't enjoy gambling-based mechanics
>>
>>24605663
The game has been rigged since GF/Nintendo thought it would be a idea to introduce event Pokemon. How is having exclusive OP Pokemon that is only limited to certain countries or is a limited time offer for certain games a good thing?
>>
>>24606422
but it doesn't. that's why people cheat.
>>
>>24606771
so, since Gen I?
>>
File: 1443215485999.gif (855 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1443215485999.gif
855 KB, 500x281
>>24606360
Bicycle simulator is boring as shit, and your "effort" doesn't matter when a Injectmon has the same values as one raised by you

Stop being an autistic faggot
>>
File: 1391931569575.jpg (448 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1391931569575.jpg
448 KB, 3840x2160
>>24606360
Yeah I bet you spend 90% of the time biking
>>
>>24606800

Yes.
>>
>>24606315
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24606360
These people are the ones keeping pokemon alive, faggot.
>>
>>24606868
Since when pokemon depended on cheaters? If anything, they're helping kill pokemon since no one wants to spend in the time to build teams and trade anymore and just quit.
>>
>>24605670
dishonorabre
>>
>>24606422

>Gotta catch em all
Not
>Gotta catch one, check its stats, turn back the fabric of time because it's not close to perfect, rince, repeat, shut off and rstart reality hundreds of times, until finally, its speed and strength are decent

You dont need 31s to play in game, so SRing is literally working towards the same goal, a competitively viable pokemon.

Additionally, soft resetting is not playing the game it was meant to be played either. If you truly cared about doing it the way it was intended, go catch one and live with its shitty stats. Hacking is barely a notch lower, poke-ethically speaking
>>
>>24606553
Only because TPCi decided it would be a good idea to make them region-specific and give Japan at least 5 fucking events per month.

I don't see why they can't just do regular wifi gifts across all regions, with universal code events every once in a while.
>>
>You're autistic for playing the game the way it's supposed to be played! Whereas I am cool and not autistic at all for skipping all that shit even though we're playing the same autistic game

Fucking faggots.
>>
>>24606177
Same with Pokemon battles, it all comes down to a diceroll. Yet you enjoy them.
>>
>Cheaters having to go out of their way to justify their reasons for playing the game the way they do

It's actually hilarious. You can call me autistic all you want but at least I don't have to justify my reasons for playing, I just do it because I enjoy the games.
>>
How did you obtain this specific Landorus? Those stats are almost perfect. Did you soft reset to get it? Soft resetting is just a really, really inefficient way of cheeting, as you can just load, reload, load, reload over and over until you get your desired results. You know, something you are not meant to do by the developers.

You are literally saying "Your way of cheating works too well, and makes it so my way of cheating is obsolete."

If that's what you are saying, then yes, I agree.

But somehow you will find a way to justify your form of cheating and not theirs. So whatever.
>>
>>24607106
>same with pokebattles
Except pokemon battles have strategy to them. Your moves effect the outcome 100%. It's all your doing. God you are so ignorant.
>>
>>24605663
>>>/trash/
>>
>>24608171
>not meant to do by the developers.
If this were the case, they'd force you to save after every capture, like how you are after every trade or challenge in Maison.
>>
>>24605667
>Not getting 31 IVs in evasion.
>>
>>24605663
Maybe you ask Gamefreak to drop that shitty IV system so you can stop pretending that bike simulator is the apex of "effort"
>>
File: TheFuckingBestTits.jpg (578 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
TheFuckingBestTits.jpg
578 KB, 1280x1920
>>24608198
If they didn't want people to inject, they would host the save files on their own servers so you CAN'T inject. Obviously game freak must have intended for it, because it's possible.
>>
>>24607112
>but I enjoy it!

Then why is OP getting so salty about injecting if bike circle in and if itself so fun and fulfilling?
>>
>>24605663
Stop wasting your life SRing, then! Holy fuck you guys are stupid
>hurrrr injection ruins bike Sim for me!
Then stop doing it, you giant fucking idiot
>>
>>24608473
breeders are too stubborn to admit that it's boring as shit so they take out their anger on injectors instead
>>
The Kyogre I caught on AS was pretty similar only I didn't soft reset once and this was before I knew about the synchronize trick.

Feels good, man. Just don't let others shit on your parade.
>>
>>24608292
Didn't knew GF developed Homebrew exploits and PKhex.

Next you'e gonna tell me they have a contract with Powersaves and using such device is encouraged by Masuda.

>>24608495
I sure am not as angry as this guy >>24608473

Just disappointed by people who don't want to play the game.
>>
>>24608541
>Just disappointed by people who don't want to play the game.

But they are playing the game. As in the actual game, not the boring biking crap that's only neccessary because of a pointless RNG system.

If you have fun doing that anyways, then what's the problem. The online filter prevents people from using inpossible builds in MP so you can't even tell if someone you're facing is an injector.
>>
File: 1383574879240.jpg (127 KB, 718x564) Image search: [Google]
1383574879240.jpg
127 KB, 718x564
OP, I'm trying to learn how to inject Pokemon into my game for this reason alone.

I don't mind breeding for perfect IVs and moves, but with shit like Legendary Pokemon and certain move sets that can't be obtained without breeding on older games (fuck not having the destiny knot and 100% nature/ability everstone on older games) it's kind of unrealistic to expect that I can get that shit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to continue breeding for current gen stuff, since it's actually kind of obtainable, but I'm not going to waste my time soft resetting to capture perfect legendaries.

Kudos to you, though. I genuinely mean that. I actually have some respect for you.
>>
>>24608541
I do want to play the game. I DON'T want to revolve my life around breeding for a broken fucking mechanic.
Do you consider the rubber band or quater you use on your DS control stick cheating as well?
I don't think GF designed that for you...
>>
>>24608605

Only a filthy pleb would ruin their DS with a fucking quarter. Use some folded paper or something that's softer on your circle pad.
>>
>>24605663
>Everyone falling for this bait that bad.

Excuse me while I enjoy my Powersaved Events/Legends/Shiny Super-Sized Insomnia Gourgeists with perfect IVs and natures.
>>
>>24605663
When ORAS first came out and injecting wasn't a thing I spent about a month getting a perfect HP ice Thundurus and Cresselia, doing that for every relevant legendary is anything but "fun"
>>
>>24608656
Oh wow okay!
>still cheating according to your own idea of cheating
>>
>>24608777

Yeah, trips confirm, shit be hypocritical anyway.
>>
>>24608777
I wasn't OP. I was just calling your a pleb for even suggesting ruining a circle pad like that. Nice trips, fag
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.