[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TPCi is suing and removing from the internet to replace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 52c.gif (2 MB, 514x578) Image search: [Google]
52c.gif
2 MB, 514x578
>TPCi is suing and removing from the internet to replace it with the strategy part of its website like such:
http://www.pokemon.com/us/strategy/zoroark/

how do you feel?
Its honestly not bad. Nothing wrong was stated
and there were some fresh ideas

pic unrelated
>>
>>24604596
I'm kinda surprised that they gave a good strategy and more even by the fact that they finally gave an strategy and mentioned "low defenses" because that confirms they know that we know abou base stats.
>>
File: Fuck You Jared.jpg (63 KB, 1023x576) Image search: [Google]
Fuck You Jared.jpg
63 KB, 1023x576
>>24604596
>smogon sued
>"I'm going to post this everyday until it becomes a meme!"
>>
>suing
well memed, still trying I see
>>
>>24605001
Base stats is the official term for EVs.

Species strengths = base stats

Individual strengths = IVs
>>
>>24604596
>Normally, Zoroark would struggle to keep up the ruse.
>>
Read through it and it's not a horrible guide, especially for beginners.
>>
>>24605053
It's too late now to change
>>
>>24604596
They're suing who and removing what?
What is the "it" in your sentence?
>>
>>24605114
nothing
it's a meme that only one person is trying to push
>>
>TPCi is suing and removing from the internet to replace it with the strategy part of its website like such
Could you repeat that in english?

>>24605001
Why in the fuck would this surprise you?
>>
>>24604596
>>24605001
Where were you when bait was kill?
>>
>>24605173
They started to give strategies out of the blue.
>>
>>24604596
Suing who? Removing what?

Also, lol competitive on cartridges.
>>
>>24605206
>out of blue
They've had these articles throughout gen 6, just a little more frequently since ORAS
>>
>>24605220
Simulators are for babies, as long as Japan doesn't play them you don't get the full competitive experience
>>
>>24605263
Didn't noticed before. Anyways I don't visit Pokémon.com since long time ago.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.