[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legendary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: fairy.jpg (364 KB, 1737x1268) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
364 KB, 1737x1268
What would you like to see as the next Legendary Trio (provided there is one) in Gen VII? Personally I'd like to see them deviate a bit, have a set of 7 legendary Pokémon that, when captured and have their powers combined, unlock some sort of portal or gate that leads to the box legendary and all hell breaking loose. Something like:

-Fire/Fairy
-Water/Fairy
-Electric/Fairy
-Grass/Fairy
-Ice/Fairy
-Ground/Fairy
-Flying/Fairy

Each inhabiting caverns that reflect their element.
>>
A godly phoenix
A satanic goat
Cthulhu

These are my answers
>>
>>24600856
>have a set of 7 legendary Pokémon
No.
Gen VI got it right with just six, including event legendaries. Also we've had legendary centric plots since RSE, it's time to switch it up.
>>
>>24600856
Sounds pretty cool anon but I would maybe replace flying/fairy with something else like ghost/fairy or poison/fairy or something, flying/fairy seems like it would look kinda dull to me
>>
>Female Trio
Based on Dame Blanches
Water/Ghost location(Fords)
Rock/Ghost location (Ravines)
Normal/Ghost (Bridges)
>>
>>24600872

It would have wind-based powers, like those of Tornadus.
>>
>>24600867

No, event legendaries are dumb. If they have to include them, they should make only 1 at the very most. They're never usable online or tradable and they're a pain to get if you miss the 2-week event window.
>>
>>24600935
That's a little better I suppose
>>
>>24600866
>Cthulhu

Why is this edgy demon shit still be talked about
>>
Fairy/Ground type with Pixilate, 120 Attack and 140 Speed
>>
Bulbasaur+ (Grass/Fairy with Flash Fire)
Squirtle+ (Water/Fairy with Herbivore)
Charmander+ (Fire/Fairy with Water Absorb)
names pending

See, next gen there's gonna be this event fairy type who's said to make stories become real, in the same way that Jirachi can make wishes come true. The above trio were created using a picture book about the Kanto starters as a basis. Although identical in appearance, these three Pokemon have little in common with the actual Kanto starters. Instead, each has a movepool based on the character from the story. Bulbasaur+ has a wide array of attacks from different elements. Charmander+ learns many moves to help support its friends. Squirtle+ prides itself on its knowledge of little-known moves. Their movepools all consist of strange attacks that you wouldn't normally expect from Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.

All three of them are completely separate Legendary Pokemon, with unique paper textures as a throwback to their pictomanced origins.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
48 KB, 500x500
Something otherworldly
Something biochemical
Something mechanical

Don't need to be overpowered genies tier, but it would be nice if they weren't hopelessly Regified. Maybe they could be used as post-game starters.
>>
Here's an idea that could be implemented similar to Regigigas in that you need to catch the first 5 in order to catch their leader.

Ground type Earth Golem, 640 BST
Fire type Elemental Spirit, 640 BST
Flying/Ice type Wind Beast, 640 BST
Water/Bug type Kumo, 640 BST
Fairy type Love Sprite, 640 BST (make it genderless, yet can use Attract on any target, even other genderless pokemon, for maximum keks)

Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, and Heart! With their powers combined they can summon:
Grass/Fighting type Captain Planet! 680 BST, signature move is super effective against Poison types.

Of course, we need someone for him to fight, so...
Poison/Dark type Captain Pollution, 680 BST

Also, it'd be really cool if legends were breedable, they just had the egg group "Legendary".
>>
The Scourge

They are the main villains and they are out to kill all pokemon

Poison/Fairy
Poison/Dark
Poison/Dragon
>>
Matter/Energy legend, Rock/Electric
Land/Sky legend, Ground/Flying
Body/Soul legend, Fighting/Psychic
Life/Death legend, Fairy/Ghost
>>
>>24602163
>Life/Death legend
>What is Xerneas/Yveltal
>>
Grass/Electric
Bug/Water
Poison/Rock
>>
>>24600856
7 is way too many. I'd accept a trio.
>>
>>24602163
>Matter/Energy/Force trio

Would be alright
>>
>>24600856
a FUCKING poison legendary perhaps
>>
Legendaries that come with two opposing villainous teams, that used to be one team trying multiple different ways to find the strongest Pokemon: An archaeology department, and a genetics department. 3rd version is cybernetic enhancement department. Rivalries split them or something, who cares.

So the legendaries are a super-ancient Pokemon, and a horrible mutant monster pokemon.

NO event legendaries whatsoever
>>
>>24600856
Peace/War/Technology trio
Fairy/Fighting/Steel types
>>
>>24603065
>super-ancient Pokemon
Rock/Psychic, a giant unmoving idol with glowing lines lighting up that made the dig team its mindslaves without anyone realizing.

>horrible mutant monster Pokemon
Dragon/Poison, just Biolizard, but with melty drooping flesh all over the place.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.