[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid questions thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 19cu2ylw43uhfgif[1].gif (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
19cu2ylw43uhfgif[1].gif
12 KB, 500x500
Why is it that some attacks by opposing pokemon make my HP bar drop really fast? Even if they don't do much damage, the bar drops noticeably faster.
>>
>>24599524
I think it has something to do with how much HP that mon has in total.
>>
>>24599535
This. The bar drops 1HP at a time or something like that. If you have a lot of HP, it takes longer.
>>
>>24599542
>If you have a lot of HP, it takes longer.
It's still lightning fast with a lot of HP though.
>>
>>24599542
Well, makes sense. I am playing in the maison with level 100 pokepals.
>>
>>24599535
>>24599542
You're both wrong. Try Ice Beam and Aerial Ace against any level 2 mon from Route 2. Aerial Ace makes the bar instantly disappear, whereas Ice Beam (and almost any other non-flying type move) will take noticeably longer. We're not in Gen 3 or 4 any more.
>>
>>24599589
true wtf...
>>
>>24599589
Maybe the mon you were were against had higher Special Defense so the bar would drop slower with Ice Beam.
>>
>>24599754
pretty sure it wouldn't make a difference at levels that low.
>>
>>24599524
>>24599542
>>24599754
It depends on the HP stat. If its like BLISSEY's it will drop slowly. If its like ROTOM's it will drop fast. Starting Gen VI the HP bar of all the POKéMON drops at the same speed.

>Stupid question thread?
Is Flying-type a complementary type and not an actual type? There is just one pure Flying and besides Noibat and Noivern every part Flying has Flying-type as second type.

I always think that Normal/Flying types are the closest thinks to non-legendary pure Flying.
>>
>>24599894
>Is Flying-type a complementary type and not an actual type? There is just one pure Flying and besides Noibat and Noivern every part Flying has Flying-type as second type.
>I always think that Normal/Flying types are the closest thinks to non-legendary pure Flying.

No such thing as "secondary" types. Pokemon are as much their first listed type as they are their second.
>>
>>24599894
They fucked a lot of things up by flooding the market with Flying/Normal in gen 1. Set the standard for shit to come I think. And there is a shit ton of Poison/Grass types too.
>>
>>24599894
I remember some creator saying that there is no (it was pre 5th gen) pure flying pokemon, because they couldn't think of any creature that flies all the time and never lands, as in 'what type this flying pokemon would be when it lands'.
If you ask me, they could pretty much snap their finger on that, but they wanted to be consistent with 1st gen.
>>
>>24599524
because Arceus hates you
>>
>>24600931
Arceus can suck my dick, I will never worship this false "god"

REJECT DEMIURGE
END THE SIMULATION
>>
File: Holy book.png (16 KB, 724x157) Image search: [Google]
Holy book.png
16 KB, 724x157
>>24603557
You can't reject the Bible.
>>
>>24603573
can't you just like, change your trip?
>>
File: cultures_160x250.jpg (73 KB, 160x250) Image search: [Google]
cultures_160x250.jpg
73 KB, 160x250
Where can i find a working download of cultures? I really miss that game.
I don't know what happened to my CD btw, but i had one honest.
>>
>>24603642
https://kat.cr/usearch/cultures%20category:games/
>>
>>24603692
>https://kat.cr/usearch/cultures%20category:games/
Thanks
>>
>>24599894
AIR is not a complementary type, it's the opposite of EARTH and goes along with FIRE and WATER
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.