[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAAAAAAH!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
SMD in US in 2 weeks

Im from Europe. YEAH IM JEALOUS. YEAH IM MAD (a bit) WAAAAAAH!

Still zero promotion from TPC though. Odd
>>
>>24599287
>tfw EU
literally why are they doing this to us
>>
>>24599299
I dont know... Its bad that we're getting it next year but what really stinks is that we still even dont have the release date
>>
>>24599287
>>24599299
Eurojin not important. Nihon is onry important for Gemu Furikku, we must advertise only there, desu.
>>
>>24599321
>Gemu Furikku
SMD is not Game Freak. You failed.
>>
We;re probably gonna get a direct soon at least
>>
>>24599287
> Tfw I'm an American

For real though, I'm just excited to get out of Hoenn. The Hoenn Pokemon are decent, it's just the region itself I hate.
>>
>>24599334
You think they'd announce the date there? I kinda doubt it since it'll be the first direct after Iwata died so they'll probably focus on the biggest titles and since its a side game and also already released in Japan and soon in US i doubt they'd care
>>
>>24599321
>paper jam Bros
>Yoshi
>physical fatal frame
>>
>>24599321
Is that why europe gets most cool shit first? :^)
>>
>>24599411
>first
meant before NA
>>
Do Nintendo even bother advertising games that are being released on their systems? Were PMD games ever advertised in the past? I don't have cable since Netflix is good enough so I don't know. The only recent commercial that comes to mind is the Splatoon one.
>>
>>24599287
At least Europe gets extra stuff when a main game is first released
>>
>>24599287
Benny why the fuck would you care it isn't your precious genwun remakes
>>
>>24599287
i've always thought about getting an ntsc 3ds anyway
>>
>>24599355
Absolutely they would. You say it like this isn't one the biggest 3DS games left for them. The thing is likely being replaced next year, which is why all the releases on WiiU/3DS seemed packed into the first half for some reason.
>>
>>24599287
If you have Tubehaxor ironhax you can play it without the retarted region lock
>>
>>24599422
>Do Nintendo even bother advertising games that are being released on their systems? Were PMD games ever advertised in the past?
Yes

>The only recent commercial that comes to mind is the Splatoon one.
I don't know about the USA, but in Europe the latest ones have been Splatoon, Mario Maker and Happy Home Designer.
>>
>>24599471
Why? Just use one of the many options to make it regionfree instead
>>
>>24599498
Oh right, I forgot about the HHD commercials.
>>
>>24599480
>You say it like this isn't one the biggest 3DS games left for them.
It's not. We already know they have a bunch to announce for next year.
>>
Europe gets Paper Jam, and got Yoshi's Wooly World, before the U.S., so suck it up.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 609x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 609x578
>>24599561
This. Although many /vp/ europeans users (yurofags) might not play neither Paper Jam nor Wooly World, it's fair that we get at least one game before you.
>>
>>24599480
>The thing is likely being replaced next year
No. They've only made 1 N3DS-only game. N3DS is the successor.
>>
>>24599728
>muh fairness
Eat a dick
>>
>Live in shit third world country with no official imports
>Have an EU 3DS
>EU gets later releases, but they make up for it with physical pre-order bonuses
>Physical pre-order bonuses never get shipped over seas

T-thanks...
>>
>>24599287
Why does it matter?

Buy a Japanese 3DS, European 3DS, and an American 3DS.
You will NEVER run into an issue about Codes, receiving pokemon, or not having an option. Only issue you'll run into is buying 3 games. Two different, one same.

Little expensive but you'll be alright.
>>
>>24599561
those are both shit though
>>
>>24599815
Why? You can do that with any 3DS on 9.2.
Actually, you can do that with any 3DS.
>>
>>24599508
I need a n3ds anyway and i don't want anything to be restricted because of regionthree. And if i order from playasia i can actually get us games for cheaper than i can here.
>>
>>24599561
>lists second-rate games that get released in eu before us by exception
literally every argument i see for this type of thing stfu
>>
>>24600514
>restricted
lol
>>
So who's excited to get the game in two weeks?
>>
>>24599334
I doubt they'd bother with announceing the release date for SMD for Europe/Australia during a Direct. For them its just a side game thats already out in Japan and soon in the US.

I feel we're going to get the release date randomly in januray/february 2016 and the actual game will come out like March or April.

If it was supposed to be Januray or February as the release date we would know by now. Its November already
>>
File: slow.png (110 KB, 260x275) Image search: [Google]
slow.png
110 KB, 260x275
>Have a 16 GB card
>Love PMD way more that the normal series
>Unsure if I should actually get up and go buy it or buy it on eshop.

It doesn't help that I have a Sky3DS and I'm basically set up so I can play all the games I like on my 3ds without removing a cartridge. But I downloaded the last PMD on it and its just not reliable for long games which means I'm going to end up buying SMD anyway.
>>
>>24599816
You're kidding right?
SMD is shit by comparison.
>>
>>24600540
They also got a special, physical edition of Fatal Frame, the book with Mario Maker is hardback rather than paper and no memes in Triforce Heroes.
>>
>>24600540
>>lists second-rate games that get released in eu before us by exception
You do know what series you're talking about right? Mystery Dungeon isn't exactly the paragon of games. Especially this one.
It's like they threw everything they knew about good progression or of the window.
>>
>>24599287
>Americans get memes
>Europeans get dememed
Fuck NoA
>>
>>24603194
>You do know what series you're talking about right? Mystery Dungeon isn't exactly the paragon of games
Not the one you replied to, but the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games are among my favorite games. I understand it isn't as big and that the gameplay isn't groundbreaking or anything ( I sill like it though), but I still have a heck of a amazing time with the PMD games.

Yes, I rather have Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon earlier then Mario and Luigi Paper Jam and Yoshi's Wooly World (not that these games are second rate games like the other anon said, they seem pretty good. It's just that I prefer PMD so much more).

>>24603194
>Especially this one.
>It's like they threw everything they knew about good progression or of the window.
Not sure what you mean with this.
>>
>>24603135
I'd suggest buying it as a cartridge. If you get it digitally you'll never be able to sell it off one day if you decide to years down the line.
>>
>>24599287
We had to wait for Woolly World in the states. Consider us even.
>>
>>24604463
>Woolly World
Nobody cares
>>
>>24604599
You should because it's better than SMD.
>>
>>24604675
How can you compare two games which aren't in the same genre and say one is better than the other? Don't you think that's a little stupid?
>>
>>24604726
Not really, you can compare anything unless you're one of those people who refuse to think.
>>
>>24604789
I think Pokemon games are better than apples. What do you think?
>>
>>24604805
Well an apple a day keeps the doctor away but pokemon makes you obese.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.