[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RMT thread? I know people will shit on me for using legendaries,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 49
File: Untitled.png (210 KB, 635x959) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
210 KB, 635x959
RMT thread?

I know people will shit on me for using legendaries, but I don't care.
>>
Literally Smogon: the team.
>>
>>24599111

There is nothing wrong with using a copy and pasted team. Let me guess, your OU team has Umbreon and Cloyster in it.
>>
File: DIOS MIO.png (230 KB, 638x1052) Image search: [Google]
DIOS MIO.png
230 KB, 638x1052
Sure.
>>
>>24599139
got any replays?
>>
>>24599148
No but I have one in which I beat a stall team with a team of 6 worms.
>>
>>24599106

3 ice type weaknesses. No protect. 1 MON NOT LEGAL. 1 Item is doubled. You wont even be able to start a game with this. Choice spec is shit. You got enought to counter Mega khan, but nothing to answer rain. 2/10 for some original mons like garchomp and tornadus. Dont expect to win any with this tho.
>>
>>24599106
I couldn't care less about the legendaries, but I'm getting triggered by your spreads.

>offensively built Chomp with Dragon Tail
>offensive Lando-T with Leftovers, not even Double Dance
>that absolute madman Heatran spread
>the Scizor spread that doesn't know what set it wants to be

Other than Scizor's speed, no clue what you're doing with it. As for Heatran, not sure either, but I can definitely tell you it's wrong since you put 240 for the Speed instead of 244, which is important for outspeeding Excadrill outside of Sand. You go 252 if you want to try to win speed ties against other fast Heatran.

>>24599139
That actually looks really funny.
>>
>>24599106
>only water resist is specs keldeo

shitty balance team, all water types in OU shit on you, god forbid you face a rain team

electrics like mega mane and thundurs are also a problem

replace lando-t or chomp asap, probably chomp because nearly all your team is grounded
>>
>>24599172

The Scizor and Heatran spreads are standard.
>>
>>24599199
No they're not. I could tell off the bat since I'm familiar with the spreads in the damage calculator. I just checked the actual Smogon pages for them and nothing matching either. Plus, again, the Heatran Speed is just plain wrong to be set at from common sense. The Torn-T should have higher HP too in keeping with the standard set, but some well-known players encourage max Speed to win speed ties.
>>
>>24599216

Smogon's pages are outdated. Check October's usage stats.
>>
File: ELO HELLS GREATEST HITS.png (237 KB, 635x936) Image search: [Google]
ELO HELLS GREATEST HITS.png
237 KB, 635x936
>>24599106
sure desu senpai :^))))
>>
>>24599257

triggered
>>
>>24599224
not that guy what are those specific EVs on heatran and scizor supposed to do?

>>24599257
if charizard and chansey got replaced with something like espeon and milotic I'd be triggered
>>
>>24599224
Oh boy. I see what you did lmao

You just took the top item and the top spread and top moves and matched them, but that's not how it works. The Other plays a big part in the spread determination. You have defensive in one area matching to offensive in another area -- no wonder it doesn't make sense.

Just use the Damage Calculator as a reference. You're mixing spreads up. I still have no clue what the Heatran and Scizor spreads at the top are supposed to do, but they're inefficient either way considering how you've employed them.
>>
File: 1407380554156.gif (1 MB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
1407380554156.gif
1 MB, 828x828
>>24599106

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24599106
ABSOLUTEly fucking disgusting. ZERO originality, plus two no-skill-required Genies. Go an hero faggot
>>
>>24599131
Why bother playing if you use the same fucking shit over and over again? Confirmed for no skill and a little baby who is too stupid to think for yourself.
>>
>>24599257
>>>Choice Scarf Darmanitan
>>
>>24599278
chansey is for epic chansey offense shenanigans senpai :^)
>>
>>24599396
I'm sure you're very original at your 1100 elo
>>
File: fam.png (312 KB, 640x1005) Image search: [Google]
fam.png
312 KB, 640x1005
Sure senpai.
>>
File: Kd80jg5.png (169 KB, 641x959) Image search: [Google]
Kd80jg5.png
169 KB, 641x959
any suggestions?
>>
>>24599455
throw it in the fucking garbage
>>
>>24599455
Hydro Pump still hits harder than Water Pulse. Scald also hits about as much.
>>
>>24599477
why? any blatant weaknesses I should address?
>>24599478
yea will change that
>>
>>24599454
Disgusting.
>>
>>24599257
>AmbREEpom
>ChansREE

>>24599454
What's the Heracross's role? With Ray and Xerneas and Groudon everywhere, not sure what you're trying to hit.

>>24599455
Scizor should have Pursuit instead of Knock Off. Goodra seems like a weak point in the team. Gyarados might prefer Leftovers. Get a Stealth Rocker maybe.
>>
>>24599500
>What's the Heracross's role? With Ray and Xerneas and Groudon everywhere, not sure what you're trying to hit.
To kill lead Darkrai, any Deoxys form without a sash, and to break Smeargle's sash and then kill it with Ray without wasting its Lum.
>>
>>24599455
How far into the ladder have you gotten with this team?
>>
>>24599576
Azumarill. You only have Victreebel to counter it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (199 KB, 625x953) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
199 KB, 625x953
>>24599585

Added Slowbro.

I'm still not comfortable with 3 Grass types, but priority Encore is too good to pass up.
>>
>>24599634
it looks a bit less weak to sand/excadrill because of slowbro but weaker to stealth rock considering your defogger is also one of your two chlorophyll sweepers and there might be times when you need to defog and let shiftry die
>>
>>24599689

I've had a lot of trouble fitting a hazard remover on this team. Guess I could dump Entei, but I don't want 5 special attackers.
>>
>>24599634
Run Ninetales for sun.
>>
>>24599634
Remove Victreebel and add some coverage and replace Shiftry with a better defogger
>>
>>24599763

Then I may as well get rid of Whimsicott and Entei.

>>24599738

I've used Ninetales before. It's too shitty of a Pokemon, the 3 extra sun turns and not using a Mega slot isn't worth it.
>>
>>24599511
>any Deoxys form without a sash

If you're playing against Deoxys without a sash then you must be some sub-1400 shitter.

Deo-S and Deo-A will ALWAYS have a sash, especially the latter, no matter what. Deo-D will probably have leftovers (always have Toxic for walls and recoverfags) and Deo-N barely even exists.

>kill lead Darkrai

Just send out Ray, get voided, wake up with Lum and OHKO / sash Darkrai with Dragon Ascent, then espeed.

Or use Ho-Oh instead, but come on you don't even have Sleep Talk on your Hera.

>kill it with Ray without wasting its Lum

Anything that wants to burn something is surely going to be physically defensive or have Prankster. Not worth getting the burn to kill one Pokemon.
>>
File: Untitled.png (196 KB, 630x946) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
196 KB, 630x946
>>24599689
>>24599940
>>24599763

Replaced Slowbro with Tentacruel, since it both spins and checks Azumarill. Since Tentacruel can't handle sand and I was having trouble with Thunder Wave, I replaced Shiftry with Gliscor.

>tfw 3 ice weaknesses
>>
>>24600510
>If you're playing against Deoxys without a sash then you must be some sub-1400 shitter.
I've seen LO Deoxys-A where I am, in the 1600s.

>Just send out Ray, get voided, wake up with Lum and OHKO / sash Darkrai with Dragon Ascent, then espeed.
But I don't want to waste the Lum, it's the only thing I have for Klefki besides my own Klef.

>Or use Ho-Oh instead, but come on you don't even have Sleep Talk on your Hera.
Because it outspeeds with the scarf and OHKOs it. I should have Sleep Talk though in case I want to switch it in, good call.
>>
File: Standard out of 10.jpg (216 KB, 571x845) Image search: [Google]
Standard out of 10.jpg
216 KB, 571x845
Help me make my team less OU but still as good.

Pro Tip:

You Can't
>>
>>24600510

>Deo-N barely even exists

Deoxys-N can take several attacks that Deoxys-A can't (like mega mom's Fake Out and Mewtwo's Psystrike), and in return it's only 87% as powerful.That seems like a decent tradeoff. so is it really that useless? Then again, I don't play Ubers.

>>24601022

Your walls aren't that sturdy. If Excadrill is gone, a wallbreaker or boosting sweeper could run your team over.
>>
>>24601022
nice lopunny evs faggot

scarf excadrill is pretty fucking bad
>>
>>24599106
Could you get any more lame and copypasta desu senpai
This is everything thats wrong with smogon.
>>
remove genies and the mlp fag shit. Heatran is fine though.
>>
>>24601022
Is triple leftovers even legal?
>>
>>24601022
stupid lopunny ev's didnt carry over right when i copied it. 252 atk and 252+ Speed
>>
File: tem.jpg (235 KB, 642x956) Image search: [Google]
tem.jpg
235 KB, 642x956
Hurt me, abuse me, I'm taking orders.
>>
>>24601173

Claydol's a bad spinner. Too many weaknesses and can't beat any spinblockers 1v1.

Get rid of Cosmic Power and Stored Power on Siggy. It takes way too long for it to set up. Use Calm Mind and your choice of Psyshock or Air Slash.

Bronzong's alright, but you should watch out for opponents Defogging your screens.

A lot of people recommend using Iron Fist > No Guard on Golurk, but I'm not so sure. It helps Stone Edge out on your set. If you want to keep No Guard, seek out a replacement for Shadow Punch because it has low Base Power and awful super effective coverage.

Relicanth is mostly outclassed by Tyrantrum.
>>
>>24599106
>Tankchomp with offensive ev's just slapped on
Stopped reading there you dont deserve to make a thread
>>
File: bug steel.png (209 KB, 666x952) Image search: [Google]
bug steel.png
209 KB, 666x952
desu
>>
>>24599106

mamoswine wrecks your team
>>
>>24602449
>mamoswine
>relevant
>>
File: reasonable success in OU.png (180 KB, 637x959) Image search: [Google]
reasonable success in OU.png
180 KB, 637x959
Not sure how to improve it other than stuffing ugly minmaxed copypasta legendaries on there, which I refuse to do. Signal Beam's been extremely useful on Manectric, moreso then Volt Switch ever was.

wat do?
>>
>>24602522
Replace Signal Beam with Volt Switch, and replace Flamethrower with Overheat. Seriously, do it. It's 100% better.

Donphan is bad in OU. If you want a Ground type Stealth Rocker, use Garchomp or Landorus or Excadrill (Excadrill gets Rapid Spin as well)

Thief on Scizor isn't useful, instead use Knock Off.

Haxorus is also not great in OU, you're probably better off with Dragonite or Feraligatr as a DDer. Haxorus can work, but is generally outclassed, especially by Feraligatr.

Here's why I especially recommend replacing Donphan - Togekiss. Your Togekiss set is ass. You pretty much need Roost, probably instead of Dazzling Gleam. Defog is also a really easy move on Togekiss. Change the EVs to a more defensive spread.

Gastrodon is actually alright, although Lefties is probably better.
>>
>>24602551
>Donphan

I really like Sturdy-Red Card, if someone sets up it's a guaranteed free Roar but I will probably just switch to Memedrill

>Thief on Scizor
I'm going to get Knocked Off anyway why not turn it around on them. Also it's consistently 90 BP

>Haxorus
I'd rather that than adding more Electric/Grass weakness or Rock/quad Ice weakness and he's got giant Attack+Mold Breaker to work with.

>Togekiss
I picked it up mainly to deal with Lati@s/Venusaur, got anything in mind for that instead?
>>
>>24602602
SpDef Excadrill solbes your problems and leaves you a free slot on your team.

It takes all of Donphan's roles except for having Sturdy, and is a Lati@s/Venusaur check. I'd recommend replacing Togekiss and Donphan with Excadrill. I only say this because it's true - Donphan is just outclassed and can't really pull its weight in OU.

With the free slot you get from Togekiss being replaced, you could use a Fighting resist -Tornadus-T or Landorus-T are great options for your offensively based team.

Lastly, when I looked at your team before I was trying to fix your individual sets. I didn't look at the team as a whole, and now that I do it becomes apparent that Gastrodon doesn't really fit too well at all. It's a very offensive team with a fat Pokemon slapped on at the end. While there's nothing wrong with Gastrodon, offense usually relies on momentum and Gastrodon kills momentum.

If you replace Gastro, you're gonna need a new water resist. Rain Dance. Rest PhysDef Calm Mind Scald Manaphy would slot in well and would win you games.
>>
>>24599172
His Chomp also has an Adamant nature, and 4 in Sp. Atk
>>
>>24599106
Typical OU team/10
>>
File: Upcoming UU The Team.png (318 KB, 636x945) Image search: [Google]
Upcoming UU The Team.png
318 KB, 636x945
Pls Send Help
>>
I need a good counter for water types in general.and also a good switch into heatran
>>
>>24604137
gastrodon can eat scalds for breakfast and threaten heatran
>>
>>24601173
That team is pretty [Spoiler]GLORIOUS[/Spoiler].
>>
>>24604241
Well that didn't go as planned.
>>
>>24601160
This is OU
Not VGC
>>
File: Metronome.png (382 KB, 650x1065) Image search: [Google]
Metronome.png
382 KB, 650x1065
R8 this pls
Not sure what else to give to Togekiss or Mew
>>
File: OU, the team (feat magneton).png (142 KB, 515x773) Image search: [Google]
OU, the team (feat magneton).png
142 KB, 515x773
I did quite well, but I feel like it can be inprove
I think about playing a more offensive garchomp and brave bird on Talon

Any advice ?
What about Talon and chomp ?
>>
>>24599106
>no water resist
>offensive chomp is your azu counter
>offensive helmet chomp
>non scarf lando t nor double dance nor earth plate rocks and another chomp set
>terrible scizor spread make it phys def rn
>hoopa destroys
>no means to break stall with

yeah rotom and azu 6-0, and keldeo wins really easily too. building a team without a water resist, really topkekking my friend
>>
>>24604263
Mew with metronome, bulk up, calm mind (or work up/cosmic power) and roost.
>>
>>24604279
It looks like m-manectric can 1-2hko everything and outspeeds everything except already mega'd sceptile. If charizard X dances on something like magneton you're in serious trouble because weavile does less than 30% with ice shard, garchomp can do 29%, and talonflame does like 40-48%. Meaning if you lose any one of them it could be over. The team also doesn't look like it can beat stall. Not sure how to fix without many changes but you can help the charizard x issue by being epic and putting endure on garchomp

>>24604330
if only mew got cosmic power
>>
>>24604348
then the bulk up calm mind combo. You also can slap ancient power or ominous wind on togekiss for the memes
>>
>>24602514

have fun having 3 weaknesses to ice and only having frail as keldo as your only defense.
>>
>>24604348
>m-manectric
>charizard X
These are threats, sure.
My plan with char X is to revenge kill it with talon and usualy work well(also chomp have EQ)
I don't have plan for mane outside of sceptile (and that's exacly why he's here)
Another threat is mega venu, I put psychic on starmie for him, but I feel it's not enough
> The team also doesn't look like it can beat stall
>putting endure on garchomp
I play this on cartridge, is stall a thing in cartridge ?
also, it's dificult to have endure chomp, and I dislike ask for hacks (I am afraid of doing this myself)
>Not sure how to fix without many changes
What are those many changes ? I usualy swap pokemons a lot, until I feel my team can't be inproved more
>>
>>24604496
I forgot to tell
I can't deal with sand rush excadrill :(
>>
File: RMT.png (161 KB, 485x699) Image search: [Google]
RMT.png
161 KB, 485x699
Does very well against stall and HO, but has trouble with balanced teams.
Biggest threat is Heatran, but its easy to wear down.
>>
>>24604566
your altaria doesn't use all of its available EVs
>>
File: rmt.png (157 KB, 640x957) Image search: [Google]
rmt.png
157 KB, 640x957
Do it to it
>>
>>24604582
didnt even notice.
Just dropped those in defense.

It can take a bullet punch from pretty much any scizor variant and an ironhead from most excadrills
>>
>>24604496
If this is for cart, you don't need to worry about stall. You have talonflame and starmie so mega venu shouldn't be too bad. Charizard X and manectric are still big problems (garchomp goes down in 1 hit to zard X if it gets a ddance). A possible solution is scarf garchomp because it can beat both of these, even if charizard gets a ddance, but you have to get a different stealth rocker and change magneton. Some options for excadrill are good priority like breloom/azumarill, rotom-w can stop it if it isn't mold breaker, or something like mega alakazam because it can trace sand rush (can also trace swift swim)

>>24604566
just a preference but I would take icy wind or thunderbolt over moonblast on jirachi to ruin those garchomps and water types expecting an iron head. Draco on altaria doesn't hit much except maybe talonflame. Jolly on excadrill is very important to be faster than lots of fast megas and slower dragon dancers. If you put earthquake on tangrowth it might help against heatran. It would probably be better to change heal bell on clefable to rocks since they're always useful and replace altaria's draco with heal bell because hyper voice/fire blast is already really good.
>>
>>24604590
The sand is going to hurt you more than benefit you (especially the Dragonite and Toxicroak). Also, your team is really weak against M-Gardevoir.
>>
>>24601725
>choice band endeavor
????
>>
>>24604620
What would you recommend to bolster defenses against M-Gardevoir?
>>
>>24604613
I use moonblast cause its a good late game cleaner. Solid damage, and hits most pokemon neutrally.
I like having adamant Excadrill because it cleans up most switchins easily, if they've taken damage already. Outspeed lopunny and manectric already. Tangrowth takes care of any dancers easily, so adamants a fair trade imo.
Eh maybe for earthquake. It doesn't hit very hard, but it would kill heatran off faster. Should I take out sleep powder or gigadrain? Sludge bomb is great coverage so I'd like to keep it.
As for clefable, maybe you're right, should I go for unaware clefable as well? Basically been using Draco meteor to destroy talonflame like you said though. Also finishes anything that hyper voice can barely 2hko
>>
>>24604590
>shed skin
>natural cure
>>
>>24604647
Good or bad?..
I honestly haven't utilized Roserade's natural cure all too much.. Maybe an alternative ability would benefit more?
>>
File: UUteam.png (142 KB, 574x859) Image search: [Google]
UUteam.png
142 KB, 574x859
This is a UU team I made of some mons I drafted in a league. I also have Starmie, Weavile, escavalier, and Gardevoir M, what do you guys think are the best combination for an OU team.
>>
lets make the most antimeta team with the best antimeta pokemon right now. Serious business no shit like showderp
>>
>>24600986
change gliscor is a Specially defensive variant instead of whatever stupid shit that is

Not sure what advantage Victreebel has that Venusaur doesn't desu senpai
>>
>>24604667
>weavile
>gardevoir
>uu

???
>>
>>24599106
This is the generic OU team starter pack

Also is cool tho, Flamethrower M-Manectric shits on it but still cool..
>>
>>24604762
no one uses flamethrower on mega manectric
>>
>>24604613
> possible solution is scarf garchomp because it can beat both of these
Could sash chomp be another solution ?
I like scarfchomp a lot but I don't know where to have rocks then
Maybe add a seismitoad, because it check both excadrill and swampert
>>
>>24604737
Nah the league is OU, but I decided to make a UU team with my lower tier mons. The question including thouse other mons is just a supplementary question.
>>
>>24604693
Mamoswine, Taunt Mega Gyarados, Serperior seems like a good start. Azumarill is a problem, though.
Any suggestions?
>>
>>24604770
¿Overheat?
>>
>>24602634
Alright since this post I made some changes

>Donphan out, Memedrill in

Mememole hasn't been cutting it for taking out Lati@s so I switched Fairies instead of removing a fairy altogether.

I also really noticed the lack of Sturdy-Red Card, also the EQ weakness and lack of defense. It's not even good for killing either of the things it's supposed to check so I might go back to Donphan (or another Rock+Spinner?)

>Togekiss out, M-Gardevoir in
>max speed Timid, 104 SpA designed for guaranteed OHKO on Latias and 2HKO on Venusaur, the rest in defense/HP
>Hyper Voice
>Psyshock
>Focus Blast
>WoW

Which means I had to move M-Manectric. Traded it out for another Electric type for brabest birb/steel resist but I'm still kind of iffy on it:

>Rotom-H
>Choice Scarf, 252/252
>Overheat
>muhmentum
>Trick
>HP Ice

The Fire/Electric/Ice coverage Manectric carried I found rather important so I transferred it over to something non-grounded. SR weakness sure but Togekiss had that before and I have Rapid Spin support.

If I didn't want Fire coverage I might be using Wash. Then again, I didn't move Gastrodon off so I don't want more Grass weakness. My team leans toward offensive, but Gastrodon has been extremely valuable in killing memes like Manaphy, Rotom-W, and Keldeo while absorbing their attacks

Oh also I put Knock Knock on Scizor

Thoughts?
>>
>>24604639
would still recommend jolly since the damage difference is not significant but it lets you do things like outspeed the super speedy megas like m-alakazam and adamant charizard even if it gets a dragon dance (your team has 3 weaknesses to fire and only a 1 resistance, making fire very dangerous)

Magic guard is probably better than unaware, it has twave to stop things. As for tangrowth it's a surprisingly decent pokemon because of huge defense and good moves but is also bait for many powerful sweepers. Sleep powder should be able to neuter most of them so it's pretty important. Earthquake > sludge bomb would be best because sludge bomb doesn't do enough to fairies who have high special defense and grass types like ferrothorn and venusaur dont really care much

>>24604770
http://www.smogon.com/stats/2015-10/moveset/ou-1695.txt
>ctrl f Manectite
>Flamethrower 74.929%
???
>>
>>24604770
>>24604806
Idk what kind of stupid metas the anon plays or he is the guy with the SUB M-Manectric
>>
>>24601039
Deoxys isn't meant to take attacks; it's meant to hit hard a couple of times before just dying. Trading considerable power for negligible bulk is really not worth it, which is why Deoxys-N is used less than fucking Audino and Taillow.
>>
I can rate some LC teams.

Haven't browsed /vp/ since june or something. I heard zygarde got formes or some shit. Can anyone inform me on latest news?
>>
File: Hex Games.png (245 KB, 643x972) Image search: [Google]
Hex Games.png
245 KB, 643x972
Have Team, Will Travel. Any way to improve this thing?
>>
>>24604894
Zygarde core: Green blob that's basically zygarde's brain

Zygarde Cell: Mindless green blobs that attach to the core to make the different zygarde forms

Zygarde 10%: Dog Zygarde

Zygarde 50%: The snake form that we already know

Zygarde Complete: Large humanoid Zygarde.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/see-new-zygarde-formes-in-animation-news-from-japan/
>>
>>24604923
Your team's pretty weak to Excadrill.
I suggest getting a solid physical wall like Celebi to handle that. Also, you could make Breloom Adamant as you've got Mach Punch + Rock Tomb for speed control and Adamant helps you deal with Excadrill better. Also, Gengar could use more HP... I hope you want it to actually take hits after Will-O-Wisping.
>>
How wath pokemon?
>>
here's a good team good team right here right here if I do say so myself i say so
>>
>>24604946
>gengar
>taking hits
>adamant breloom

might as well suggest physical gengar, one of your best sets
>>
>>24604946
Yeah, ScarfDrill becoming a thing is a real hamper. My best bet is to Burn it on the switch and let Breloom do its thing. Thankfully Burning things is this teams specialty, taking on Charizard-X though......
>>
>>24604962
Swapping out Heat Wave on Tornadus or HP Fire on Serperior for Superpower/HP Ground is a good idea, you have a lot of things with fire moves and Heatran seems to be an annoyance to your team. Hippowdon also manhandles your team as you really only have Serperior/Hurricane confusion to deal with it. You could argue that with some good predictions you could rack up Spike damage on it, but you also seem to have very little for Zapdos which can Defog on a lot of your team. You could also use a Defogger of your own, it's really weak to opposing spikers like Scolipede.

A good pokemon to deal with all these threats would be Lumineon, as it scares away Heatran and Hippowdon, baits Zapdos into the Electric move for Manectric/Garchomp, can Defog hazards, and ultimately provides you with a reliable water resist - Serperior can't repeatedly switch into water moves, especially an offensive variant.
>>
>>24604667
What league?

...I think Mega Gardevoir/Weavile/Zapdos/Emboar/Ludicolo/Rhyperior would be a pretty solid team!

>>24604977
Chill out, Serperior. You can have HP Fire if you want to...
>>
>>24604994
zapdos hasnt been relevant since mega mence was still OU
hippowdon gets owned in the poor by serp if boosted and aside from phazing with whirlwind does fuck all
using a defogger on a hazard stacking team would be completely counterproductive
but dw senpai i'll be sure to use lumineon bc thats a fucking lord mon
>>
File: 1446426868517.png (236 KB, 824x542) Image search: [Google]
1446426868517.png
236 KB, 824x542
>>24604939
thanks, anon
sage for off-topic
>>
File: meme team.jpg (126 KB, 638x964) Image search: [Google]
meme team.jpg
126 KB, 638x964
I plan to fuck around with this. What would you guys say fucks me sideways?
>>
>>24605011
1/2

Its a league a guy is running at my university, it freaking sweet, My name is Martin, I battle in an hour, vs the bottom of the league Jessica, so I should be in a healthy position after today

Ludicolo? Really? I dont know, I feel without a dedicated Rain setter he isnt very good. Thats why I paired him with musharna + damp rock + baton pass in my UU team, but in OU I like Escavalier more than musharna.
>>
>>24605084
i reckon you could try using offensive starmie

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Ice Beam

if you still wanna use defensive mie use 252 hp/speed and not 252 hp/spattck

give diancie 224 spattk evs and then put the rest in attack to beef up diamond storm. if you wanted to you could run hp fire if you're a donk master and want to lay the fuck smack on scizor, skarm etc.
you really don't need a spinner AND a defogger so you could maybe run bish over mandibuzz. if you wanna keep mandi give it knock/taunt over defog
also idk what the fuck that volc spread is, what does it do?
>>
File: league.png (44 KB, 1114x404) Image search: [Google]
league.png
44 KB, 1114x404
>>24605125
forgot image
>>
>>24605125
>>24605011

Here is a pic of my stats so far. As you can see I have not used Ludicolo at all. Musharna was a mid season pic, thats why I havent used it yet.
>>
>>24605126
It's a team centered around volc and shedinja so that's why I have every conceivable way to get rid of hazards since sneaky pebbles are incredibly common.
Basically Volc is designed to both be able to take some physical hits while boostan and roostan and then sweep.
Offensive Starm sounds good to be honest, I prefer it to the bulky one, but with all the speed creep and stuff I'm afraid it won't do as well, but it's worth giving it a chance.
>>
File: stats.png (37 KB, 881x405) Image search: [Google]
stats.png
37 KB, 881x405
>>24605134
wow forgot this too
>>
>>24605125
>>24605131
League building honestly depends on your opponent's drafts as well as your own which is why it's really difficult to just ask for a good team without context.

I was thinking Ludicolo could be a bulky water resist that could pressure your opponent with Leech Seed but Starmie works too.

If you want to try your hand at a rain team, I recommend Ludicolo/Musharna/Zapdos/Gallade/Rhyperior/Starmie, although Weavile and Escavalier are also decent contenders. I'd even recommend Emboar, as weird as it sounds as it reliably beats Chansey/Ferrothorn which rain teams tend to have problems with. I find it very strange that you drafted Ludicolo without grabbing other Swift Swim sweepers like Mega Swampert, Kingdra, etc.
>>
>>24605168
I drafted Ludicolo because by the 9th round it was pretty much the only relevant pokemon left, I also didnt have much time to think about it at that point, we were alreaddy drafting for 3 hours because it was a 26 person draft. The only pokemon I planned on drafting was Gard, Zapdos, Starmie, Gallade, Rhyperior. The rest were audibles. Emboar was just a shot in the dark and it is quickly becoming one of my favourite pokemon. I now ccompletly regret drafting gallade.

Would you trade gallade for skuntank? If you really want to help me out, my next-next opponent who I am tied with has a tough team, and could maybe use some reccomendations. His team has
Lando-T
Volcarona
Cloyster
Manetric-M
Hitmontop
Froslass
Ferroseed

I think Emboar is a no brainer he hits everything hard except lando. I just switch him in on ferroseed, and flare blitz.

Side question, does anyone think trick spam could be viable. I could load up gallade, musharna, and starmie with choice items + trick, and just cripple his walls.
>>
File: xYMuuDC.png (68 KB, 655x546) Image search: [Google]
xYMuuDC.png
68 KB, 655x546
13-1400 casual here
The only reason I made this team was because I wanted to use lead excadrill. I think its pretty fun

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Earthquake
- Sunny Day

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 80 HP / 176 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost
>>
File: hJ8n1js.png (69 KB, 654x542) Image search: [Google]
hJ8n1js.png
69 KB, 654x542
>>24605213
And here's an older team, one that's not 6-0'd by talonflame
Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Ice Punch

Diggersby @ Life Orb
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Swords Dance

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Superpower
- Aqua Jet

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 200 HP / 200 Def / 108 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 60 HP / 192 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

Staraptor @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Reckless
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Double-Edge
- U-turn
- Close Combat
>>
File: r8.jpg (235 KB, 640x971) Image search: [Google]
r8.jpg
235 KB, 640x971
For AG, won a roomtour, beat two ladder gods, and beat someone who was top 10 on the ladder in the roomtour finals. I know it has flaws, namely MSab ripping it apart
>>
>>24605202
I wouldn't trade Gallade for Skuntank - you already have good hazard control with Zapdos/Starmie, a strong Dark-type in Weavile.

The only thing Skuntank adds is a solid Fairy check but I think Escavalier/Emboar do a pretty good job.

As for your other opponent, his team is really weak to Stealth Rock so Rhyperior's a solid pick (not to mention it checks Volcarona assuming it lacks Giga Drain and is your only Electric resist) that you could pair with M-Gardevoir as it freely switches in on your opponent's Hitmontop when it's forced to spin.
If your opponent manages to set up with Cloyster your team really lacks a solid switch-in, bulky Starmie/Escavalier are your best bets. Also I think Weavile can do well against your opponent only because having Ice Shard as priority could come in clutch - also it can deal with Landorus-T, Froslass, and get rid of Ferroseed's item.

Also rain isn't a bad idea at all - Ludicolo can manhandle some of the biggest threats on your opponents team as long as you weaken some of his bulkier pokemon and get rid of Ferroseed.
>>
>>24605202
That Manectric is going to fuck you over hard, you're going to want Rhyperior. 136 EVs Adamant nature 2HKO's cleanly, consider that.

Cloyster, Volcarona if it has Giga Drain, Lando threaten Rhyperior. TrickScarf might be good to disable the first two so they can't boost, but Lando is less a one-trick pony.
The good news is that Ludicolo in rain outspeeds Scarf, and Weavile OHKO's even 252/252 after rocks, even without a boosting item your chances are good.

M-Gardevoir is solid, his only Fairy resist is Ferroseed. I'd bring that, too.
>>
>>24605213
ok first off replace sunny day on yard with roost

just go timid with it too. timid or not EQ still 2HKOs tran with no investment. you could also go modest and replace fblast with flamethrower, though youd need to pack roost.

dont use a latias spread on latios that's retarded and its also triggering me really hard
use something like

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power Fire
- Defog

if you really wanted to be a memer you could run the epic scarf bish set with stone edge to suprise the fuck out of talonflame

as for gengar, have you tried lo gar?

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt/Icy Wind/Substitute

if you're not a fan of it you could run hexgar too

Gengar @ Black Sludge
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sludge Wave/Substitute

>>24605243
idk what the fuck that latios spread does but it looks a bit poor imo
could you go into further detail?
>>
File: myteam.gif (85 KB, 589x859) Image search: [Google]
myteam.gif
85 KB, 589x859
UUs, please be gentle.
>>
>>24599131

Cloyster and Umbreon are both completely usable in OU. Yeah, Umbreon would be better with a bit more HP, and the fairy weakness sucks, but it's still got solid defenses.

Cloyster will still fuck you up with a well timed Shell Smash, and even though it's a fucking Ice Type, it can tank physical hits pretty damn well.
>>
>>24605287
is this supposed to be a mix between bulky offense and balance? it looks so clunky, and with you using defog, you lose webs, which is only on a suicide lead.
>>
>>24605253
>>24605260
Thanks, a lot to think about.

I have watched all this guys replays. He really knows how to make Ferroseed stretch its legs in battle. I have seen it comeback from <%20 via leech seed and lefties multiple times this season.

Actually a big fear to watch out for is him switching back and forth between lando and ferro to trigger indimidate. Overall though I don
t think lando is that big of a threat. Weavile, starmie, ludicolo, a %50+ Rhyperior with avalanche can all take care of him.

>>24605260
Can you explain your first sentence? Rhyperior has little SPD bulk, its not a counter to rhyperior, and even if it were, pretty sure EQ would OHKO cleanly.
>>
>>24605274
Point of latios spread is to not get 2hko by specs keldeo icy wind
>>
>>24605253
Oh and I forgot to mention, Gallade just isn't that needed. I Have many physical attackers. How about Typhlosion for Gallade?
>>
>>24605352
>Can you explain your first sentence?
I meant that you would want to bring Rhyperior, since it's your only Manectric counter.
I noted that you weren't running any Attack EVs on Rhyperior, and so I suggested you change that to at least 136 EVs, so you can OHKO Manectric after Intimidate.
>-1 136+ Atk Rhyperior Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Manectric: 282-332 (100.3 - 118.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
>>
>>24605337
Umbreon is outclassed as a cleric by sylveon, wich is outclassed by cleffable

Cloyster is outclassed as a late game cleaner by Talonflame and BD azumarill

Prove I'm wrong.
>>
>>24605274
Also the reason I run Sunny Day Zard Y is to fuck with rain teams. I figured most rain teams would have toed, Torn-T, and lati@s. Lead with zard to force the switch, Fire blast the incoming torn, Sunny day on the u-turn back to toed, then double to bisharp for a free knock off
>>
>>24605337
Yeah, Cloyster gets manhandled by Priority post Smash, and Umbreon is passive at best, many other things do their jobs just better. Feel free to try, but don't cry when your Team gets Wallop'd into next week.
>>
>>24605149
you don't need that shitty spread, you already have a keldeo counter and check

>>24605386
umbreon is also clefable bait
cloyster is just a meme
>>
>>24605428
first post meant for >>24605364
sunny day yard is fucking awful, you're wasting a vital coverage slot for something that's completely situational
>>
R8
1500+ on Ladder

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 24 SpA / 108 SpD / 128 Spe
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Substitute
- Taunt

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Dragon Tail
>>
BTW I just had a league match, and it was a cheeky sweep. I kinda wanted Gardevoir or zapdos to sweep, but Rhyperior works well.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-290482982
>>
>>24605381
I see, I will do that. But again I don't really consider rhyperior a counter since he has no SPD, maybe I will run AV, but then I miss out on stealth rock. Either way, even a HP Grass from manetric will probably rape rhyperior.
>>
>>24605442
I know sunny day zard Y is retardedly niche, but I never really liked running roost on it. also that latios spread it also helps to deal with mega manectric, although running 80 hp is better for it than 60. That being said I am changing zard Y to timid, hasty nature lets +2 scizor take it out after it gets down to 50%
>>
>>24605340
suggestions? im new.
>>
>>24605556
>I never really liked running roost on it
just run fucking roost, i can guarantee you won't look back
sunny day yard is really fucking poor and it's completely fucking pointless
speaking of mane your team has a bit of a glaring weakness to it
>>
>>24605588
My counter to talonflame is clicking x, I'm a great teambuilder I promise

Or are you talking about how the second one just kind of falls apart to altaria or weavile?
>>
>>24605633
your second team falls to mane
latios kinda checks it but mane can easily volt to something that can dispatch it like bish for example
>>
>>24605584
Start by not saving your screenshots as .gifs.
It looks horrid.

>>24605371
Yeah, I'd trade Gallade for Typhlosion.
>>
File: goku face.png (256 KB, 359x419) Image search: [Google]
goku face.png
256 KB, 359x419
>>24605556
>I know sunny day zard Y is retardedly niche, but I never really liked running roost on it.
>I know sunny day zard Y is retardedly niche
>I know sunny day zard Y is retarded
>>
>>24605703
Sunny Day is for those pesky rain teams.
>>
>>24605647
Oh yeah I mentioned that already, thats why I'm running hp on latios, in fact i was going to change it to 80 hp. But other than that its just try and keep diggersby/loppuny around 80/70, or kill it with double edge from staraptor.
>>24605703
Super is shit and you should feel bad for liking it
>>
>>24605584
Yeah, take Gligar the fuck out and add max hp, max def Foretress with rapid spin, stealth rock, toxic spikes, and your choice of gyro ball, explosion, or spikes. that way you have a physically defensive way to remove hazards without removing your own, and you can use Chandelure as a way to exploit the fire moves Forry draws. I'd also take out walrein and add Suicune.
>>
File: sanji.png (281 KB, 465x352) Image search: [Google]
sanji.png
281 KB, 465x352
>>24605716
Not as shit as your team pal
>>
>>24605492
>Mamoswine restored HP using its Berry Juice!
>Mamoswine used Ice Beam!
uh
>>
>>24605716
had a thought
if you want to you could challenge me with one of your teams
name is ebinola
>>
>>24605738
>ebinola
le ceepeegee faec
>>
>>24605738
Alright
>>
File: big balls talkin shit.png (33 KB, 399x256) Image search: [Google]
big balls talkin shit.png
33 KB, 399x256
>>24605762
>>
>>24605728
My opponent was 0-10, so I figured they were terrible so I went for the cheeky strats
>>
File: ;^).jpg (91 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
;^).jpg
91 KB, 640x480
>>24605762
I'm not jime, i'm shitlord ;^)
>>
>>24605584
Stallrein has been trash for the last two gens, replace it with either Suicune or Slowking.
>>
File: 1442948830179.jpg (151 KB, 1199x897) Image search: [Google]
1442948830179.jpg
151 KB, 1199x897
>>
I'm absolutely terrible at teambuilding. Something I threw together and have been having moderate success with.

Was having trouble dealing with steels like Heatran and Magnezone, so I swapped Metagross's Ice Punch to EQ.
>>
>>24606091
1. Make your Metagross Jolly with 252 in Speed and the spare 4 points in SpDef.

2. Make your Gyarados have Earthquake over Crunch.

3. Make your Talonflame's Substitute Will-O-Wisp or Swords Dance or Taunt instead.

4. You need a hazard remover considering you have a Talonflame and Gyarados. Excadrill as a spinner pairs nicely with Tyranitar, and helps you have Ground-type coverage.
>>
>>24606118
What to get rid of for Excadrill, though? My team depends on each other a lot.
>>
>>24606190
Ditch Metagross for Excadrill. Make Gyarados your Mega.

Gyarados can be

Waterfall
Crunch
Dragon Dance
Substitute/Taunt/Earthquake
>>
>>24606208
Zen Headbutt has saved my ass tons of times though, not sure how I'm going to reliably deal with walls and poisons without Mega Metagross.
>>
Any Ubers bros in here? Help me not get buttfucked by Arceus-Water plox.
>>
>>24602522
Scizor and Manectric are faggy. Replace Scizor with Bisharp so you can fuck with anyone trying to Defog you, and Replace Mega Manectric with Mega Pinsir so you have a better answer to Venusaur since Togekiss can't reliably switch in on it after Stealth Rock damage.

Also Donphan is bad, like really bad. Skarmory, Excadrill, and Garchomp are better in almost every way, depending on if you want more hazards or if you want to have hazards and attack stuff. Personally, I like Skarmory, but that's just me.
>>
>>24606091
You forgot some EVs on Ttar bruh. Also like >>24606118 said you NEED a Defogger/Spinner. Latios and Starmie are as good as ever, but Exca appreciates the Sand. I would dump Florges +bh, as Gyara has a Lum Berry already and Tflame is immune to Burn and can Roost.

Meta can go full sanic, but you may like some bulk. Maybe run enough Speed just to beat Mega Pinsir or Keldeo.
>>
>>24606254
I wanted something to deal with general special attackers, and didn't want to use a pink blob. Florges is also a fairy, which helps cover my ass from Sableye.
>>
>>24606260
Yeah, I guess it helps with Sableye. Maybe swap Meta for a Latios? You still get strong Psychic attacks and good Speed, plus you solve your Hazard issue.

If you absolutely need a Steel move, Talon does learn Steel Wing...
>>
>>24606220
Excadrill is a valuable sweeper in Sand, and is quite often a win con once Lando-T, Gliscor, and Rotom-W are weakened enough/removed.

If you really want to keep Meta, you could replace Gyarados with a Starmie (bulky set) since it looks like Keldeo and Mega Meta do a number to your team.
>>
File: Cute Doge.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Cute Doge.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
>>24599106
Since this is sort of competitive related

Crafty Shield blocks Taunt, right?
>>
>>24606500
That's not a doge friend.
>>
>>24606683
duh, it's a cute one. can't you read? -_-
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-07+at+09.50.19).png (75 KB, 631x899) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-07+at+09.50.19).png
75 KB, 631x899
What do you guys think? I've just started using this on Battle Spot and it's not half bad.
>>
File: shit.png (148 KB, 632x926) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
148 KB, 632x926
Someone please help I've mostly been fucking around.Just wanna keep rotom mow and sharpedo.Please fix my shit.
>>
>>24607958
I think it is original. If you are having fun it's a good team.
>>
>>24599257

Amazing looking team all except Darmanitan. 2/10 just because him.
>>
sorry
>>
>>24607983
Scrap your whole team. Yes your adamant sharpedo without protect included
>>
Been making this team for UU just now with pokemon I really like, though I'm not sure what to finish with.
>>
>>24607983
>calm mind entei
this is a ruse, right?
>>
File: turtle neck agi.png (268 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
turtle neck agi.png
268 KB, 640x640
say i was in doubles and I had an azumarill and a cradily out. if i use aqua jet will cradily absorb it with storm drain even if i target something else?

also, if i use flame burst in doubles and my partner is aegislash, will it activate weakness policy"?
>>
>>24607983
Poison fang dropped for protect. ice fang on gli for protect. calm mind and hp ice must go. special probopass is better
>>
File: Team.jpg (223 KB, 1287x482) Image search: [Google]
Team.jpg
223 KB, 1287x482
How do I improve this? The team is obviously focused around SD Excadrill.
>>
>>24606234
What in the fuck is scarf Ygod even doing?
And your Ho-Oh has a very, very shit EV spread. You don't need to be fast at all, and with that spread, GeoXern will OHKO with Thunder.
>>
File: Sans titre.png (127 KB, 510x770) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
127 KB, 510x770
Can I have your tought on this team ?
I built it pre hoopa and I know it's extra weak to him
But I want to update it a bit
>>
>>24609576
I have a team that is pretty much the same as yours, with a different tyranitar, garchomp instead of celebi, latias for latios, and choice band azumarill

Does celebi work well ?
>>
>>24609407
No, and no, unless you target your Aegislash (and if you do that, your other mon will also get hurt).
>>
>>24609714
It's pretty useful as a water and ground resistance, as well as for healing wish shenanigans.
>>
File: StoutABest.png (247 KB, 648x958) Image search: [Google]
StoutABest.png
247 KB, 648x958
>>
>>24610925
fun/10
seriously though, looks pretty well thought out
Love use of 2 moves and last resort. Catches a lot of people off guard while hitting like a nuke
>>
>>24610925
Change Grass knot to energy ball on zam so that you are less weak to Rotom-W as grass knot does nothing to it.
>>
>>24599257
I don't get it. What's the meme here?
>>
>>24599257
Make it all shiny and we have a deal.
>>
File: Landot.png (285 KB, 820x975) Image search: [Google]
Landot.png
285 KB, 820x975
If my opponent has Lando-T, volcarona, Hitmontop, Ferroseed, manectric-M, and Cloyster, do you think I can get away with not having thunderbolt on my Zapdos, and run Heat Wave, HP Ice, Thunder Wave, and Roost?
>>
File: 2015-11-07_12-34-31.jpg (452 KB, 640x939) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-07_12-34-31.jpg
452 KB, 640x939
For fun I tried making what I thought was a really balanced team. The pokemon composition makes it so there's at least 2 or more pokemon that resist every type in the game, except for normal. I also decided to make it so I super effectively hit every type by using all move types. This was for battle spot for those wondering.
>>
File: reasonable success in OU.png (149 KB, 636x1181) Image search: [Google]
reasonable success in OU.png
149 KB, 636x1181
Now what? I'm looking for some kind of a special attacker with Electric and/or Ice and/or Fire coverage for the last slot but I'm really at a loss for what to use.

Also what should I use for a Stealth Rock+Spinner/Defogger in the first slot? Tried memedrill but it dies to everything easily t. Steel typing with shit defenses
>>
>>24615192
Use a Magnezone for an electric attacker and a Forretress for rocks/spinning.
>>
>>24614765
>All shiny mons

End yourself senpai
>>
>>24614354
You should always run at least one STAB, since it will hit the hardest, even in neutral targets.
>>
>>24615641

>not having all shiny mons

It's like you don't even strive for perfection
>>
>>24615658
Well yeah, but I really need Heat Wave, and HP Ice to target ferroseed, and Lando-T, more than I need thunderbolt to hit Cloyster imo. I can thunderwave cloyster and switch. I will probably go thunderbolt, heat wave, hpice, roost anyway, and stack other mons I have with TWave.
>>
>>24615629
I'd really rather not run any more quad weaknesses, though. I felt like I was pushing it with two, then I started running Salamence...
Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.