[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who started playing this thanks to Pokemon! Go's announcement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Ingress_logo_512px.png (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Ingress_logo_512px.png
24 KB, 512x512
Who started playing this thanks to Pokemon! Go's announcement? Currently addicted with the girlfriend, thank god I live in a city to play it adequately
>>
I started long before go was announced but I wish more people would play ingress so they don't make as many stupid assumptions
>>
>>24596101
I'm not a normie sorry.
>>
>>24596101
>Currently addicted with the girlfriend
>the girlfriend
>Calling your walking tits and holes "the girlfriend"

Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>24596101
I play Resources I found on google play. Its like ingress but you have a lot more freedom on stuff around you and not portals or whatever turf wars they call it.
>>
>>24596101
Ingress is really fun if you get involved in a First Saturday, the local players in general,or friends.
>>24596783
"Women are people, not just moist holes for you to enjoy."
(Bonus points if anyone can tell me if that's a reference to something, because I feel like it is and I'm not sure what. It's been bugging me for a while whether it's just something someone I know said or...)
>>
>>24597402
>"Women are people, not just moist holes for you to enjoy."
No, they're not. Thanks for playing.

When a woman doesn't leave a man for one with more money or a bigger cock, I'll agree with you.

No, I'm not mad and no, that didn't happen to me in the past. It's a fact of life.
>>
>>24596101
>Not Pokemon related
>It's about a mobile game, so not even video game related
>Normie shit
>gf

I think it's about time for you to leave
>>
>>24596101
Just go away OP...please...
>>
>>24597978
>bumping the thread
>>
File: 1433824454465.png (259 KB, 353x290) Image search: [Google]
1433824454465.png
259 KB, 353x290
>>24597574
>No, I'm not mad and no, that didn't happen to me in the past. It's a fact of life.
It's a fact of life that you should crawl back to /r9k/
>>
>>24596101
I did, but you should know not to start threads like this, OP. Here's the rundown of what /vp/ think about pokemon go and ingress:
>ingress is shit
>"I've never played, but I've read about it and it's shit"
>poor fags absolutely hysterical about microstransactions (they won't listen to anything about ingress or niantic, they just insist that every pokeball will cost $600 because of that one retarded photoshop image)
>they also think that "ingress is for normies," having not seen the fat fucking nerds who travel in hordes between portals
>Basically there's a few anon who do everything they possibly can to shout down ever attempt to have a thread about Go with general contrarianism

>Oh also, they're hilariously hostile about the prospect of Ingress players getting in on the closed beta testing this winter. If you watchoose ingress news, youd know that it's absolutely obvious this will happen, but the reactions and mental gymnastics of anons is fucking hilarious.

>muh microstransactions
>>
File: 2015-07-20 07.33.22.jpg (124 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-20 07.33.22.jpg
124 KB, 768x1024
This is now a Shrek thread.
>>
>>24598718
Enlightened>Resistance
>>
File: 1377872472951.png (57 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1377872472951.png
57 KB, 184x184
>>24597574
>No, I'm not mad and no, that didn't happen to me in the past. It's a fact of life.
"I have no practical experience with the matter but I heard it on the internet so it must be true!"
>>
>>24597574
>When a woman doesn't leave a man for one with more money or a bigger cock, I'll agree with you.
I dumped a man for a woman. To be fair, the guy was an asshole and literally only wanted sex and wanted it twice a day. I tricked him into masturbating so I wouldn't have to have sex.
>>
>>24597574
>being this angsty
>>
>>24600574
>>24600555
>>24600546
Why even respond to that part of the thread?
Like you're really gonna fuckin change this retarded dude's mind??
>>
>>24600531
Team anal probe?
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>24600710
Alright. Answer me this then: I'm not a native english speaker. Do you people actually say "the girlfriend" and "the wife" instead of "my girlfriend" and "my wife". Because that sounds unnatural as shit.
>>
>>24597574
Sorry I left you for your best friend who had more money and a larger dick.
Maybe you'll last more than three seconds for your next GF. Lol. But I doubt it.
>>
>>24600975
No, we don't
>>
>>24600975
Some people do. 'The' becomes an implicit 'my', often with some connotation that they are telling you what to do. It's like a person being 'my boss' when you are talking about vacation time or 'the boss' when you are telling someone else a job that has been delegated to them. Or if it's Bruce Springsteen.
>>
>>24600975
It would be kind of dated. If an old person said it, it would be sort of normal, but maybe quirky and endearing. If a young person said it it would sound like a possessive version of m'lady
>>
>>24600555
What did you do? The ol' vagina/fleshlight switcheroo?

How the fuck do you trick someone into masturbating.
>>
>>24596101
>played Ingress from closed beta until 6 months after live launch on both factions
>was hype for a while
>nothing ever changed just fancier graphics and some weird "data vlogs" or something
>some neet became level 8 (max at the time) in a week and took over the town
>every single landmark, government building, and Jamba Juice captured, linked, shielded, and had all 8 refractors or whatever for a 30 mile radius
>impossible to progress
>stop playing, kept game installed
>travel ~275 miles northwest
>log in Ingress to see if spread up here
>portal nearby
>owned by same dude from back home
>uninstalled Ingress

Pokemon Go is probably going to be more or less the same thing
>>
>>24602568
While that is completely fucking gay, anon, you can take down L8 portals starting at L6 if you're not completely retarded.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.