[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /vp/ think of genies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Kami_Trio_Myth.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kami_Trio_Myth.png
2 MB, 1280x720
What does /vp/ think of genies?
>>
delete them
>>
>>24595970
There good, but not broken. People seem to forget they are also weak to water
>>
File: Raijin and Fujin.jpg (221 KB, 1400x622) Image search: [Google]
Raijin and Fujin.jpg
221 KB, 1400x622
>>24595970
Still not genies
>>
Garbage design. Lore isn't very interesting.
>>
used to hate them and still kinda do cause they're just copypasted on every tryhard team now. but I just learned to deal with hit.

Mamoswine obliterates all 3 of them so I keep him tucked in the back for the occasion for Ice Shard duty.
>>
>>24595988
Only Lando is weak to water. Ice is what kills all three of them.
>>
File: masuda.jpg (65 KB, 672x690) Image search: [Google]
masuda.jpg
65 KB, 672x690
Better not be talking shit about the genies here
>>
They're meanies.
>>
>>24596006
This.
>>
>>24595988
>Electric is weak to water.
>Pure Flying is weak to water
Fucking scrub.
>>
File: mistake.jpg (44 KB, 600x483) Image search: [Google]
mistake.jpg
44 KB, 600x483
>>24595970
Better than these pieces of shit.
>>
>>24595970
Landorus is alright, Weavile, Mamoswine or any uninvested Ice Beam can obliterate it. Prankster Thundurus on the other hand is fucking cancer. Prankster is fine, but Prankster Taunt?
>>
>>24596048
Azelf is fine.
>>
Incarnate forms are cool. I like the whole variations on a theme thing. Therian forms are unnecessary and dumb.
>>
>>24595970
One of the things ruining battles, along with megas, Heatran, Keldeo, Cresselia and Latis.
>>
>>24595970
Literally palette swaps
>>
Terrible designed with awful palettes
>>
>>24595970
Incarnate designs are absolute shit. Therian are are great. Landorus in particular looks nice.
>>
>>24595970
vgc in a nutshell
>>
File: 3r.jpg (584 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
3r.jpg
584 KB, 740x740
>>24596104
>Therian are are great. Landorus in particular looks nice
>>
>>24595970
No opinion honestly. I've yet to actually encounter one on Battle Spot. I pack a hard-hitting and fast ice beam user so I'm not really worried should I encounter one either.
>>
I hate those faggot genies and their users. But that is just the opinion of one that hates legendary pokemon used in battles.
>>
>>24595970
Ugly as sin.
>>
>>24595970
ree get out
>>
Fucking cancer, and anyone who uses them should be given the Ol Yeller treatment
>>
>>24596036
Their design isn't even that bad for a legendary really. Just that fact that they made what should have been 1 pokemon into 3 palette swaps is what kills it.

The therians don't help either. They're just gamefreak acknowledging they fucked up and trying(and failing) to patch it up
>>
>>24595970
>Normal forms

Trash designs that should just be removed. Therian forms should have been the way they looked from the beginning.
>>
>>24596048
At least the palette swapped base form looks good here.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.