[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, exactly how keked are we if we get no game announcement next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: 2015-11-04-18-55-21-1169312733.jpg (13 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-04-18-55-21-1169312733.jpg
13 KB, 235x215
So, exactly how keked are we if we get no game announcement next week /vp/?
>>
I'll laugh.

Or as you funposters call it, "kek".
>>
File: Pokemon Z.png (319 KB, 960x1465) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Z.png
319 KB, 960x1465
very
>>
>>24595441
it's going to happen either way. could be tomorrow, could be February. just a matter of when.
>>
Since Masuda is appearing on Pokenchi next week, I'm holding out hope that they will finally announce it.

Next week is also when the Anime is giving out the Zygarde serial code, so maybe they wanted that to coincide with the Z news.
>>
Nothing to kek about.
>>
They're gonna skip it this gen. Sorry about muh patterns faggots.
>>
>>24595441
If it doesn't get announced at all next week then it is safe to assume it will be announced some time in late december-early january due to the merch releasing.
>>
If it isn't announced next week on Pokenchi, then I've lost all hope it will even happen at all. We can move on to Generation VII and I wouldn't care, I'm tired of the cock teases.
>>
>>24595441
desu I decided to skip X/Y just for the reason that I
knew a combo remake was coming. does anyone
know if this one will be essentially a copy/paste
of X/Y? or will it be more similar to the remake pattern of B2/W2?
>>
>>24595441
I like how Z is confirmed but it's the release date that's fucking up this place now.
>>
>>24596011
We don't know. All we can be sure of is that it's going to be about Zygarde.
>>
>>24595441
Its either next week or next year and sadly both options are comepletely possible

Next week is possible because the Zygarde and Z promo is going full force now (at least in Japan) and with Masuda in Pokenchi in 10 days it just screams ANNOUNCEMENT SOON. It would mean the release date would be around the 20th annivesary date (late February) so thats even more likely

Next year is possible because most of Pokemon games was announced in the first half of the year and seeing how Zygarde should be a star of the next movie (probably along with Volcanion) then the release around summer is pretty likely (BW2 was released in June)

But we'll see. The next week will clear everything so there's that at least
>>
File: kek.png (92 KB, 1252x894) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
92 KB, 1252x894
>>24595441
maybe we will hit 500s :^)
>>
>>24595441
Masuda said he was only going to talk about "the power of music".

We are not getting an announcement this year.
>>
>>24598020
"The power of music"

Meloetta event confirmed
>>
>>24598020
>Masuda said he was only going to talk about "the power of music".

You think he would spoil the eventuall announcement 3 weeks before the actual airing? Please. We'll know early next week when corocoro leaks
>>
>>24598020
One thing doesnt exlude the other one.

He can be there to talk about music and then close to the end "and now Mr Masuda has a special exciting announcement"
>>
Last year: "whaa, Game Freak releases a new game every year, they're turn Pokémon into Call of Duty!"

Now: "whaa, Game Freak didn't give us a mainline game in 2015."
>>
>>24599119
Yeah thats hilarious. Its even more funny when some people think Zygarde game was cancelled or some shit like that only because it wasnt released this year when it was quite obvious for a while that this year we wont get a new game
>>
>>24598182
>You think he would spoil the eventuall announcement 3 weeks before the actual airing?

Game Freak (and Japan in general) are really shit at keeping secrets. Just look at ORAS' prerelese, where they revealed every single Mega and the Delta episode before the game came out.
>>
>>24599193
Those were official promotion trailers.magazine reveals. This time we're talkung about possible game announcement which should be a surprise. If they wouldnt care about that they would allready said "yeah annoucement coming soon" or "nope, not this year"
>>
File: 232_POKEMONSUNDAY.gif (98 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
232_POKEMONSUNDAY.gif
98 KB, 600x610
>>24599206
Need we turn to sunday morning variety shows for guidance?
>>
>>24599119
It's not really whining about it not being this year, we're complaining that we've been teased Zygarde and Z this and Z that, But no Pokemon Z Announcement. ,we're pissed that gamefreak is pretty much trolling it's fanbase
>>
>>24600616
What if there's no Z game?
>>
>>24595441
It WILL be announced next week.

There will 100 Zygarde blobs to collect, which is how you unlock 10, 50, and 100% formes.
>>
>>24599206
We once had the existence of Mega Evolution spoiled by a goddamn plastic bag. It's rare as fuck for Gamefreak to announce anything big that doesn't accidentally leak in advance.
>>
>>24600678
How did that happen?
>>
>>24600692
Movie 16 promo shit, it leaked the first pic of Mewtwo Y
>>
>>24595756
stop this bullshit they never promised ou a game announcement
>>
File: 9a1.png (395 KB, 610x434) Image search: [Google]
9a1.png
395 KB, 610x434
>>24600999
trips confirms
>>
>>24601012
yeah f.am
i love how /vp/ kids always say something is an announcement, really shows how desperate you are

>its going to be announced at e3 guyz!
>its going to be announced at vgc guyz!

seriously stop
>>
>>24601024
Well sorry for Gamefreak pretty much Keking /vp/
>>
>>24601024
>>24601012
>>24600999
samefag.
>>
>>24601059
>keking
indeed, watching all of you buttblasted fags over shitty speculation brings me a lot of keks
>>
>>24601069
Doesn't make what he, or more likely they are saying less true
>>
Ugh we don't need a Pokémon Z, a new generation would be way more exciting
>>
>>24595441
i hope they don't for a few years. everytime a new game is released we get swarmed with faggots like you wanting to know '' haxs 4 pokemanz wen? y u not hav haxs now??? need chet nao huri huri ''
>>
>>24601091
Kaphotics please help, where do I find Kernel exploit compatible with 10.2 the 3ds told me it was safe to update for stability and I thought it would keep my themehax safe????

Please I need to inject my 6IV shiny genies.
>>
File: kill urself my man.jpg (26 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
kill urself my man.jpg
26 KB, 280x280
>>24601118
>updating your 3ds
>>
>>24601091
Go back to your douchebag circle jerk elitist clan at ProjectPokemon, you fucking faggot

Yes, I know it's not really Kaphotics
>>
The problem at hand is that we KNOW it's coming, but we don't know when.

People can shitpost about it not happening at all, but they're wrong. The new formes of Zygarde would not exist if something weren't coming. Not to mention that we still don't have Volcanion, as well as AZ's Floette, and we don't have access to Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves yet either. It's not going to be Gen VII, it's not going to be Kanto Remakes, it's going to be Z/XZYZ/XY&Z/whatever. Anyone else who says otherwise is baiting.
>>
>>24600616
You're forgetting that Zygarde is the star of the next movie so if they want they can just release the game around next summer and everything whats going on right now is them slowly building hype around it.

You can call it trolling but at least we have somthing to look forward to and talk about. Otherwise it would be just side games stuff
>>
>>24601981
>Post game is actually returning to Kanto.
>>
>>24595441
I probably would'nt feel anything. At this point I expect it be nothing just every other "reveal" we've had this year.
>>
>>24601981
>we KNOW it's coming
No, we don't, and it probably won't come. Next games are 7 Gen already.
>>
File: yeejU43.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
yeejU43.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>24604603
See pic related of >>24601981

Wouldn't exist if SOMETHING for Zygarde wasn't coming.

>Next games are 7 Gen already.
I wish this meme would fuck off.
>>
>>24604339
would buy desu
>>
>>24604603
>No, we don't, and it probably won't come. Next games are 7 Gen already.
L O L
>>
>>24606761
Those Zygarde shitty forms are some anime only stuff like Ash Greninja, armor Mewtwo or Carbink forms.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.