[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"pokemon is for little kids, nerd!" >says while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: red-angry-birds-costume-t-shirt.jpg (303 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
red-angry-birds-costume-t-shirt.jpg
303 KB, 1750x2500
>"pokemon is for little kids, nerd!"
>says while wearing an angry birds shirt

Anyone dealt with those types of people?
>>
Middle school must be hard these days.
>>
>>24594341
>While wearing an angry birds shirt
What the fuck kind of year and/or place are you living in, anon? Anrgy birds hasn't been relevant in the mobile market for years
>>
>>24594341
Get out and come back once you're 18.
>>
No you fucking autist what the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>24594341
Not since I was in elementary school. My friend who got me into YuGiOh originally did so by informing me that Pokemon was in fact intended for little kids and YuGiOh was cooler. I still kept right on playing Crystal version, but I switched from the Pokemon TCG to YuGiOh. I could never figure out the rules for the Pokemon trading card game anyway and only really collected, but I found YuGiOh far more involving.
>>
>>24594345
I had a best friend in my senior year of high school around 2012 that I used to game with that was exactly as described. He was a fat pseudo intellectual white trash kid with daddy issues, but we had similar interests and did alot of PC gaming together so we hung out a ton. I pretty much cut ties with him when he became a juggalo and started being in asshole to me just because I went to church again for one week.

Sounds like I'm joking, but people where I live are just complete morons. And I'm stuck in this shithole until I finish college.
>>
>>24594341
Nerd isn't an insult anymore, opee.
Get with the times.
>>
>>24594341
Tell me about Frankie Muniz. Why does he wear the shirt?
>>
I have a little sister who's much younger than me due to parental shenanigans. We don't see each other much, but she definitely thinks Pokemon is for kids and can't figure out why I still play.

>"But Anon it's a kids game"
>Pokemon is older than you. Maybe you're a kid's game.
>"O-oh."
>>
>>24594375
My friend got me into Yugioh as well but we still played Pokemon together
>>
File: juicy from smogon.jpg (59 KB, 480x853) Image search: [Google]
juicy from smogon.jpg
59 KB, 480x853
>>24594341

>"pokemon anime, toys and other merchandise is for kids and stupid gullible fans , nerd!"
>says while wearing a smogon shirt

Anyone dealt with those types of people?

>b-but muh smogon doesn't make money from advertising and merchandise
>t-they will be n-never sued or deserve anything like that
>they are good and charming, exemplary people. real models for the whole pokemon fandom between pedos, predators, traps, queers, camwhores, elitism, degenerates, self-murderers and so on

h••p://•••.
redbubble•com/shop/smogon+t-shirts
h••ps
://teespring•com/it/smogonapparel
h••p:
//•••.cafepress•co•uk/+smogon+t-shirts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.