[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIDE THAT SURF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: Raichu surf.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Raichu surf.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
RIDE THAT SURF
>>
WHAT'S THE MATTER, TRAINER?
>>
RIDE THAT DICK
>>
THAT WAS BRUTAL
>>
GRAAAAAND SLAAAAM
>>
Wish Pikachu/Raichu could just learn Surf via HM at this point.

Heliolisk does it.
>>
>There will never be a Stadium game for Wii U
>>
>>24593170
But that would make the event less special?
>>
>>24593186
Pokemon game announced for the NX when?
>>
>>24593201
Yes, but so what?

It would make the mascot and his evolved form substantially more useful. And Surfing Pikachu has become such a staple in the franchise that they should really just throw it a bone and stop dicking around every generation.

I'd be fine with the events every so often if they'd just let you transfer Pokemon with HMs into newer generations.
>>
HANG ON! EARTHQUAKE!!
>>
IT HUNG ON BY THE SKIN OF IT'S CHEEK!
>>
>>24593256
>skin of its cheek
Wat
>>
https://youtu.be/4javKwfN-DI
>>
SMACKS THE WEAK SPOT
>>
>>24593261
It's an epic maymay
>>
I love how much personality the pokemon in stadium and revolution have. Someone post the gif of Sableye getting attacked?
>>
What's the point of Splashing?
>>
>>24593283
You mean the one from Tumblr?
>>
File: twitchy.gif (2 MB, 346x245) Image search: [Google]
twitchy.gif
2 MB, 346x245
>>24593283
This one?
>>
File: 1446166778808.png (24 KB, 464x436) Image search: [Google]
1446166778808.png
24 KB, 464x436
EARTHQUAKE TEARS OPEN THE GROUND
>>
AND THERE GOES THE BATTLE
>>
File: tumblr_nrepfprXNy1tczqfso1_500.gif (848 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrepfprXNy1tczqfso1_500.gif
848 KB, 500x281
Need to spice up your sex life with a pokemon lover? let the esteemed announcer for pkmn stadium give all the quotes during your wild encounters

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/pokemonstadium
>>
SOMETHING STRANGE, DISTORTION! WHAT'S THIS? THE COLOSSEUM...!
>>
COMPLETE DESTRUCTION BY SHADOW FORCE!

But this is not a favorable matchup.
>>
>>24593283
This is something the gen 6 needs, sure we have 3ds models but none of the personality that Stadium and Revolution gave them.
>>
>>24593201
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
File: Announcer.png (247 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Announcer.png
247 KB, 640x480
>tfw he was more subdued in Stadium 2
I also like to think he's this guy's brother.
>>
>>24593483
Don't even try anon, that faggot uses his trip constantly and posts in damn near every thread while using it.
>>
>>24593803
>mfw
>>
>>24593852
did you finish your kindergarden day already?
>>
>>24594008
No, I have to babysit the PM kids until 6. It's rough, desu~
>>
>>24593483
youre worse than that tripfag
>>
>>24594044
>replying to tripfags
>defending tripfags
tripfag detected
>>
>>24593073
THE INTENSE BATTLE CONTINUES

CHANGING POKEMON! THAT POKEMON MUST NOT HAVE BEEN THE RIGHT CHOICE!

If they ever do make another Stadium style game I sincerely hope they can get this guy back. What the fuck was this dude's name?
>>
File: hoovy yes.gif (1 MB, 213x120) Image search: [Google]
hoovy yes.gif
1 MB, 213x120
TORN APART BY SPACIAL REND!
>>
>>24595837
Ted Lewis, the guy who played Giovanni and Tracey in the anime. Amusingly, he mispronounces the name of his own character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmZDgi0it88
>>
>>24595837
Just finished my homework. If anyone was interested, the guy from Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 was Ted Lewis, and he also goes by Ed Paul or Ed Paulson, for some reason. He played a bunch of other Pokemon roles so I bet they could swing it to get him back. But knowing Nintendoofus they'd use the shitty mellow dull-as-dishwater announcer from the anime again.

Sauce
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Lewis_(voice_actor)
>>
THIS IS A FIGHT BETWEEN POKEMON OF COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TYPES
>>
>>24595886
Same guy from >>24595897 and >>24595837
Your post didn't show up before I posted mine kek thanks anyways though senpai
>>
>>24593226
>And Surfing Pikachu has become such a staple
Not really, you can count the amount of times it comes up on one hand and in recent days it's fallen into obscurity with only being available in one game, locked behind an event and on the Pokéwalker after getting 10000 steps.
>>
>>24595947

there are jap evens with it this gen, and on gen 4 aswell
>>
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 1000x835) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 1000x835
>>24593483
>>24594063
>>
Daily reminder that Surfing Pikachu gets special treatment in the mainline games.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pikachu_variants#Surfing_Pikachu
>>
>>24598072
I miss Quentin.
>>
>>24593442
The personality from Stadium or Revolution after 6 or 7 times becomes fucking annoying to look at. The battles in those games last two hours because every animation is long as fuck. Pokemon is already a slow game, do you really want to see *tips fedora* every time?
>>
>>24595886
In his defense, he's using the correct pronunciation. It's the anime that doesn't know how to say the name.
>>
>>24598072
autism
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.