[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Original Poke Strats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1443391267031.jpg (16 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1443391267031.jpg
16 KB, 247x248
>strategies you never used

Just thought of this. Listen.
Okay so like it's for a double battle, right?
You have Blastoise on the left (or the right) and Heliolisk on the right (doesn't work on the left side).

Heliolisk must also have Dry Skin.
Have Heliolisk use Rain dance to increase Blastoise's water power. Also Heliolisk will heal a little bit each turn.

Has Blastoise use Iron Defense a lot and attack with Heliolisk.
Bonus if against big guys because he can use Grass Knot.

When Heliolisk is about to die have Blastoise attack Heliolisk, this will heal him.

Literally unbeatable. Gonna go try this out now.
>>
>big guys
>>
>>24590040
xD
>>
>>24590046
what's so significant of this?
>>
>>24590050
why are you laughing?
>>
>tfw Dry Skin Toxicroak + Surf was a viable strat in gen 4 doubles
>tfw it's unviable now due to the retarded power creep meaning you'll die before you even recover some health
>>
you forgot that heliolisk is a frail piece of shit and doubles contains weather inducers.
>>
Adding to the things already said no way can blastoise outspeed the opponent so it can heal before heliolisk dies to a hit
>>
>>24590134
Choice Scarf Stoise surf surf surf
>>
File: bigguy.jpg (24 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
bigguy.jpg
24 KB, 350x250
>>24590053
>for you
>>
>>24590180
who are you?
>>
>>24590191
It doest matter who he is.

what matters is his plan
>>
>>24590191
I'm CIA
>>
>>24590229
I have CP
>>
File: biggerguy.png (464 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
biggerguy.png
464 KB, 800x450
>>24590240
Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>24590257
I have a deal to offer you, detective
>>
File: theotherbigguy.jpg (9 KB, 250x283) Image search: [Google]
theotherbigguy.jpg
9 KB, 250x283
>>24590265
What if I refuse your offer?
>>
>>24590308
Either you accept, or 3 million people die, detective.
>>
File: largeman.png (102 KB, 240x247) Image search: [Google]
largeman.png
102 KB, 240x247
>>24590315
What's the offer?
>>
>>24590355
return the slab
or suffer my memes
>>
File: manofimpressivestature.jpg (37 KB, 680x700) Image search: [Google]
manofimpressivestature.jpg
37 KB, 680x700
>>24590357
What if I don't have it?
>>
>>24590040
Here's the deal about original strategies:
They work (a few times) and are fun, but there's a reason they aren't "mainstream"
It only works on a person the first time they use it. The second time I played you with this, I'd know the strat and absolutely gangbang heliodisk on the first turn. Boom, game over.
That said, you don't play the same person over and over on BS or SD, so you can use it a fair few times before people get wise. The good strategies that really, seriously take off are the ones that are difficult to counter even if you know the strategy (think stall. Gay, of course. Possible to beat, of course. Easy to counter, no: that's their crutch with this strategy)
That said, not all difficult-to-counter strategies have been "discovered" yet
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.