[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: TheCryingEevee.jpg (83 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
TheCryingEevee.jpg
83 KB, 750x1000
Why is the GTS so full of liars? Pokémon advertised as having 5IV have terrible IVs, Pokémon said to have Gale Wings and Drizzle have Flame Body and Damp.

Is it time to show a Pokémon's Ability when it's up for trade in the GTS?
>>
They're just acting in their own self-interest. What's wrong with that?
>>
The GTS would be 100x better if we could see the stat screen just like in the PC/menu.

That would allow us to check the nature, the ability and maybe even calculate the IVs in some cases.
>>
>>24588387
I think that this is the exact reason for why GF don't allow you to see the stats, it would make trades in the GTS more "cold and mechanized".
>>
>>24588419

I think being allowed to check the ability would be a fair thing to ask
>>
>>24588377
The only thing you can do is not lie on your GTS submissions, and not WT shitmons. Every little bit helps clean the system up.
>>
File: 1444271917541.jpg (262 KB, 940x705) Image search: [Google]
1444271917541.jpg
262 KB, 940x705
>>24588377
>Ask for HA as explicitly as possible by typing its name in the message form
>Get something with regular ability 3 times out of 4
Fucking analphabetes, I tell you.
>>
>>24588377
I think the better question is...Why the fuck are there people on this Earth that are actually stupid enough to fall for it?
>>
>>24588377
yes, it's retarded that you can't do it to begin with
>>
>>24588377
Because there are no consequences for getting what you want while screwing other people over.
>>
File: 1445995717541.jpg (158 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445995717541.jpg
158 KB, 900x1200
>>24588377
Cheer the fuck up.
>>
>>24589939

It's hard to cheer up when I keep getting scammed.

Even Japanese players are doing it, and they're usually bros.
>>
Just don't be stupid enough to fall for it. The shit that pisses me off on GTS is people asking for Darkrai and Hoopa in exchange for a Ponyta
>>
> Deposit 5IV Naive Treeckos I've bred asking for Timid Latias (since I have OR)
> Get a bunch of shit Latias in return, but at least I can use them to get whatever else I want in the GTS
> One day, I get a shiny Timid Latias
> Shit IVs

Why
>>
>>24592598

You got what you asked for, not what you wanted. Sorry, mate. At least you can use it for some trading power.
>>
GTS can also be awesome. There was a guy giving away shiny hacked Kyurems. He was most likely trying to get a shiny charm or something. I had a living Dex at the time and got like 2 full boxes of them. I've been using them to get whatever I want.
>>
i hate the gts
it's been 9 years and they still let you ask for legendaries but forbid anyone to trade them
>>
1% genuine mistakes - I've stuck boxed breeding stock up with the wrong ability on once or twice, and I also once made a balls up and stuck the wrong Garchomp up saying it was 5IV (I did actually have one to trade) when I was looking for a bog standard Salamence dex filler.

1% cba changing the message

98% dickheads
>>
>>24593075

A bigger pet peeve for me are the levels.

>Level 91-100 Fennekin

Fucking why? Even worse, they sometimes ask for a Pokémon that is a level that's completely impossible for it to be. Is it a joke? Is it supposed to be funny, asking for something that's impossible to have? Or are they just retarded?
>>
>>24593163
another question is why they expect you to give them powerful mons for their shitmons and breeding rejects
>>
>>24593163
>impossible to have

What is everstone
>>
>>24593428

More like someone asking for a level 1-10 Aggron.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.