[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were the pokemon innuendo jokes ever funny or was it just smosh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (34 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34 KB, 200x200
Were the pokemon innuendo jokes ever funny or was it just smosh tier humor?
>>
>>24587884
>smosh tier

what is smosh tier?
>>
They were funny and are still funny to some people.

That being said, they're a bit "base" so if you turn your nose up to that kind of thing, I wouldn't call them good by any means.

The only thing that's actually changed is how original they are, since now it's pretty old.
>>
>>24587889
cancerous le epbic meme youtuber
>>
It's as funny as you think it is.

>>24587889
Smosh was a fairly popular YouTube channel (and still is, I guess) run by two guys who made a really popular video where they parodied the Pokemon Theme Song.
>>
File: 1438561557213.jpg (24 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
1438561557213.jpg
24 KB, 499x497
>>24587911
>>24587913
>youtuber
>>
>>24587913
Where you born by the time they uploaded said parody?
>>
>>24587911
They did this shit before "cancerous", "le", and ironic use of "epic" even became a thing.
>>
>>24587889
Think of fart jokes, are they funny?

Smosh is the fart jokes of gaming.
>>
>>24587977
>fart jokes

i guess 13~14 year olds are the main target here? no grownup person(unless they're autistic) would find these kind of videos hilarious
>>
>>24587953
>and ironic use of "epic"
Oh god. Back in the day memes never died on 4chan, they just faded. Epic fail was one of the first ones to legitimately become cancerous with the advent of the lolcat website.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.