[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Amiibo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: miibo.png (63 KB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
miibo.png
63 KB, 400x338
Immagine the next Pokemon Games will have amiibo support. What do you want it to be?

i think it would be nice if we get Trainer amiibos (like Champs or Rivals) that would unlock a special in-game-trainer.
That trainer would use a pretty weak team at first, but would get stronger everytime you battle them. They could also change their team in order to counter your Playstyle (the variety of Pokemon would depent on the trainer, the Amiiboo is based on).

Those "trained" amiibos could be used as partner in multibattle or can be used to fight other Amiibos (kinda like in that Battle Palace, where you dont actually fight on your own)
>>
Probably an "Amiibo safari". Scan an Amiibo card and that wild Pokemon will appear in the Safari. Up to three at a time and with a chance to have hidden abilities.
>>
Awesome idea, maybe you could unlock different outfits with them? o3o
>>
>>24587662
Cards or bust. 720 figurines is far too much.

I'd like it it had a functionality where you can set an amiibo trainer you can spar with. They use Pokemon you set for them and would help a little bit with EV training. I don't think the AI growth is feasible but I like the multibattle partner idea.

That and I suppose they could have an exclusive mode like the Battle Factory or like Pokemon Stadium Rentals if they felt extra Jewish.
>>
File: 1445955155942.jpg (24 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
1445955155942.jpg
24 KB, 500x575
>>24587704
>o3o
>>
imagine if amiibos would be just jewish dlc that only sheeps buy
oh wait, they are
>>
>>24587662
Amiibos are shit
>>
>>24587764
its almost as if Nintendo wants to make money
>>
>>24587786
OK
>>
>>24587810
dont fucking buy it then
>>
>>24587764
>>24587786

samefagging
>>
>>24587764
I don't know who buys them for game purposes, I collect them because I think they're really cool figures from a big set which makes the collecting idea funner to me; but i've seriously only activated like 3 amiibos, and in Smash where they are actually trainable fighters is one thing, but something jewhardy like unlocking a super power up once a day in chibi robo is ridiculous.
>>
>>24587662
I was hoping they would make Mega Evolution amiibos but with whopping 50 figurines and probably more to come in Z this is looking less and less plausible every day. So now I think they might stick to generic popularmons like Pikachu and Charizard. Alternatively they could make amiibo cards which would cover every Pokemon in the game.

As for functionality, I really like the friend safari idea. Tap the card to have that Pokemon appear in a "custom friend safari" at lv.30. It's a nice bonus for those who decide to collect the cards and at the same time doesn't put players who won't at disadvantage (especially if you can also share the custom safaris online). Cards could also help if your FC happens to fuck you over with a shitty Safari no one wants to add you for ;_;

Cards could also be a good way to distribute eventmons since it's obvious GameFreak is slowly trying to phase some of them out (see Deoxys in ORAS). Each booster pack could have a low chance to contain an ultra rare event/legendary card that would spawn an encounter in-game (think SR/UR cards in PTCG). Unlike normal cards, you can only tap it once per savefile. Those cards would especially encourage players to invest in cards since kiddies just can't live without their legendary Pokemons. Special shiny cards could also be distributed in a similar fashion.
>>
>>24591118

i think that they would release pokemon amiibo figures in waves

i think the safari idea would be best done with amiibo cards, while the trainer idea is best suited for Figures

i doubt they would release eventmons with it, because they would get WAY more money from McDonalds etc.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.