[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>X and Y obviously were in the Mega timeline >Pokemon Origins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: poke a mon origami.png (418 KB, 1063x523) Image search: [Google]
poke a mon origami.png
418 KB, 1063x523
>X and Y obviously were in the Mega timeline
>Pokemon Origins had Mega Evolution
>Ore Ass were Hoenn in the Mega Timeline
But
>No Johto, Sinnoh, or Unova stories yet
So, the next remakes are going to be either Johto, Sinnoh, or Unova.
>>
duh
>>
Gamefreak won't ever touch Johto again because they know that if they do, they'll have to do Kanto as well. And modern GF can't seem to put any effort into anything.
>>
Nahh.
This just means that Johto, Sinnoh, and Unova exist in a different Poke-universe. For now.
>>
>>24586612
The incident at the spear pillar severed reality into two universes.
>>
>>24586612

Wasn't either Sinnoh or Unova involved in a great ancient war? I have to think they fought Kalos.
>>
>>24586583
just because Origins has mega evolution, it does not mean that both origins and XY are in same universe
>>
>>24586624
just because you are seeing this message doesnt mean that im the one who posted it
>>
>>24586583
Sinnoh, along with GSC anime with megavelution.
>>
How would a unova remake work? You technically have two games in one region.
>>
>>24586600
That reminds me,Kanto would feel extremely empty. The lack of trees for one.
>>
>>24586583
We won't see anymore remakes for at least another 4-5 years. Who knows if gen 7 will even bother keeping Megas, though it is very likely since they've kept up with everyone else's forms. Even so, megas will probably die down a bit.

And besides, the next remake will obviously be Colosseum/XD
>>
>>24590019
BW3
>>
>>24590019
The same way the third game worked.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.