[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /vp/, just what is the DEEPEST LORE on this autistic symbol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: This thing.png (73 KB, 831x831) Image search: [Google]
This thing.png
73 KB, 831x831
So /vp/, just what is the DEEPEST LORE on this autistic symbol that Arceus makes in the HGSS event?
>>
>>24586539
Non canon is what it is.
>>
>>24586539
it looks like pleroma from valentinian system or smt, maybe it's related to the seven heavens yaldabaoth occupies

what if arceus really is based off demiurge and they're not memeing us around

woah deepest lore
>>
It represents the power of 3
>>
Why the asymmetry is what I want to know.
>>
>>24586541
ur mum is not cannon
>>
My autistic headcannon

The circle in the center is the planet.
The three rings crossing it are Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza.
The large outer rings are Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.
The smaller rings below them are Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit.
The rings outside of the planet inbetween the two triangles represent Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi.
The large outer ring represents the universe.
The rest idk.

My realistic answer: it's just a fucking and has no meaning, except maybe the three circles on the last ring being Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.
>>
>>24586539
Sigil of the Demiurge

You should banish it
>>
>>24586541

>non canon

what
>>
pokemon promoting satanism again

Arceus=Samiel=Satan
>>
File: Z87fzip.png (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Z87fzip.png
88 KB, 600x600
>>24586539
>>
>>24586711
Almost. Put Ho-oh and friends with Rayquaza and Lugia and friends with Kyogre. Lugia and Kyogre have ocean ties, Ho-oh and Rayray have sky ties.
>>
mewtwo, deoxys why are they there.

it doesn't make sense to include them.
>>
>>24586831
I agree on this
>>24586735
And I agree with this too. Groudon tie with regigigas is perfect since they are all related to the earth.
Mew should go with jirachi and celebi.
>>
>>24586548
The asymmetry at the core symbolizes Arceus' imperfection.
>>
>>24586918
M-Arceus confirmed?
>>
>>24586831
Should be Xern/Yvel. Probably throw Hoopa under Uxie (near Celebi and the Lunar Duo, for space/time fuckery, or put Shaymin there and Hoopa where Shaymin is)

Still room for Zygarde where Groudon is, and Groudon in the blank spot.
>>
>>24586960
The mega stone is made out of all the plates.
>>
>>24586711

The way I see this, only important and relevant mons should be included. so mewtwo, darkrai, cresellia, latios/latias jirachi, heatran, celebi, shaymin, manaphy, phione should be out.

all legendary but what do they represent. how can you put lwhatever latios and latias represent with the rulers of time and space?
>>
>>24586974
So do you melt the plates and smelt them together into one big as ball or fuse them together into some polyhedron or something?
>>
>>24586960
Ability: Omnitype (user is all types at once)
It wouldn't have more than 4x resistance, and would only be vulnerable to Rock.
Because fossils disprove God.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 600x528
>>24586664
>just a fucking
>>
File: 1362037252532.png (77 KB, 631x841) Image search: [Google]
1362037252532.png
77 KB, 631x841
>>24587128
>Because fossils disprove God.
Makes so much sense that I want it in the game now
>>
>>24586964
I doubt those existed when HG/SS was being created lol

Even as a concept
>>
>>24587128
Arceus is not "God"
>>
>>24587053
You have to cold weld them together in the vacuum of outer space.
That is the only way to create the ultimate Mega Stone.
>>
>>24587218
It's an avatar of God though
>>
>>24586711
Genies where
>>
>>24586539
>on this autistic symbol
>autistic
Does anyone even remember what that word means anymore?
>>
>>24587158
fresh meme [/spoiler
>>
>>24587238
REMOVED
>>
>>24586548
Every circle is a legendary. In the middle, we have Dialga and Palkia opposite each other - but Giratina is not really part of their duo, though, he stands on the sidelines, between them.
>>
In the order theyappear.
Linked Circle I:

This is a single circle in the center and one that Arceus stands within. Thus Ibelieveit islogicalto tie this to Arceus.The Creation Trio is what I find the three attached one as, due to it being a trio with a direct link to Arceus (note the overlapping circles) the only other trio this could be would be the LakeGuardians, which are more closely tied to a triangle.
Circle II:

This the weather trio. I find this by deduction. Its a set trio, but with no fourth "leader." As of Gen IV, with the others elsewhere this became the Weather trio by process of elimination. It also fitschronologically(as the earth was made after the universe but before the human thoughts.)

Triangle 1:

The LakeGuardiansobviously, no argument here.

Circle III:

I really have no idea. Iguessthis is where the "extras" would dump but I cant tell thesignificanceof the grouping into threes.

Circle IV:

The groups of two here evoke the Duos. The placement made me think Lunar, Eon and either Mew or Manphy and Phione. Maybe Manaphy/Phione in line with Kyogre and and the Eon's in line with Rayquaza?

Outert wheels A b and C
As of Gen Iv there were only three other Quadrets of Pokemon that could be here. The Regis, Lugia and the Birds and Ho-Oh and the beasts. They could berotatedany which way, not sure yet.
>>
>>24587282
It means (You) :)
>>
Why do you /tg/ faggots call Arceus "demiurge" now.

I didn't read this autistic thread. Spoonfeed me.
>>
>>24586539
Swiss cheese.
Miltank is God
>>
>>24586711
This just makes it weirder that more and more new legendaries come out every generation. You'd think Arceus would include the Gods of Life and Death when you've got circles for Phione of all things.

>>24587675
It's a trend.
>>
>>24587978
>It's a trend.
We call it a "meme" around here, newfag ;)
>>
>>24587978
>>24587994
>It's a trend.
And it's annoying af, 2bh.
>>
>>24587231
Mega Arceus' ability is Omnitype.
He has no weaknesses, gets stab on everything, and Judgment always does super effective damage on everything.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.