[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: lickitung.gif (624 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
lickitung.gif
624 KB, 320x239
>GTS
>Searching for Slurpuff
>Mew for Slurpuff
>Genesect for Slurpuff
>Meloetta for Slurpuff
>Victini for Slurpuff
>Celebi for Slurpuff
Why is GTS shit now? Did GameFreak say "fuck the GTS"?

<spoiler> Please give me a Slurpuff ;_; </spoiler>
>>
>Go to GTS
>Put Diancie up
>Ask for Darkrai

>Go to GTS
>Put any basic pokemon in there
>Ask event only pokemon
It's just too fun :^) I enjoy pissing off people like you
>>
>>24585666
> <spoiler>
>>
>>24585666
It's always been like that, ever since DP.
>>
>>24585675
How do you even do that? It doesn't let you put up Mythical Pokes.
>>
>>24585694
>remove event flag
>done
>>
>>24585699
Right, hacks. Dunno why that didn't cross my mind.
>>
>>24585716
it's a good thing no one except autists like you care :^)
>>
>>24585666
It's easier to put up something and ask for a Slurpuff

GTS looks like a wasteland of shit trades like this because all the reasonable trades that aren't 13 year olds going PLZ SHINY MEW PLZ PLZZZ get snapped up pretty quickly
>>
Someone post the "8 IVS!" Picture.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 275x184
>>24585721
>using the trade function at all when hacking
>calls others autistic
sounds legit
>>
>>24585666
>options
>remove special Pokemon from searches
>done
jesus people, do you even try to learn the game before playing?

also, if you see that trades for meloetta and the like start popping up, it's wise to stop browsing, those trades are likely sitting there for months
>>
>>24585725
This. People that think GTS is trash are the same people that never put anything up.
>>
>>24587391
>puts a reasonable trade asking for a mon
>2 months later
>the mon still up

for 2 years now, excluding the time before the release of the bank, all i got was absolute nothing

the gts is a waste of time
>>
>>24585666
You see, Satan
The problem is that you're searching for it instead of asking for it

Good trades get taken fast and only the shit gets left behind
>>
>>24587883
if it was up for 2 months it probably wasnt a reasonable trade

what was it?
>>
File: 1444936161944.png (689 KB, 600x929) Image search: [Google]
1444936161944.png
689 KB, 600x929
> <spoiler>
lurk more, faggot
>>
>>24587883
____git gud
>>
>>24587912
it didn't happen just once or twice, i remember putting mons on several occasions, and i still got the same results. I once asked for any skrelp, putting clauncher, and got nothing. i only ask for any pokemon, no particular features, unless stated, like HA mons, but either way, i get nothing most of the time
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.