[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Our first step onto Route 1 together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: friendship.png (609 KB, 636x479) Image search: [Google]
friendship.png
609 KB, 636x479
:')
>>
>>24585199
Better than the XY rivals.
>>
>>24585199
Autumn looks like shit.
>>
>>24585217
Sad because Autumn is aesthetically the best and most comfiest season.
>>
>>24585217
You look like shit.
>>
>>24585199
God, that entire opening segment was awful. They just wouldnt let you go.
>>
Almost best friendship.

Barry and Dawn still best but damn I wish they could have replaced these three in BW. Gen 5 was the superior gen all around.
>>
>>24585337
I felt like this the entirety of my X playthrough.

I don't need a fucking ENTOURAGE slowing me down and somehow taking credit for shit I did during MY parade at the end, jesus christ. I mean don't get me wrong, I liked X a lot otherwise actually.
>>
File: 1212.jpg (70 KB, 702x472) Image search: [Google]
1212.jpg
70 KB, 702x472
>>24585704
pls stop
>>
>>24585704
If you were a child in 2010 (12>) then there is literally no way you can be an adult. You are 17 at the oldest. Enjoy the ban :^)
>>
>>24585531
That.

Fuck, i want to feel like i'm a kid exploring the world. What happened to the boy that entered abandoned buildings, explored dark forests and shit?
Got mad as fuck because at every fucking second fatass, bitch and retarded freak appeared to say "how i was awesome" and spout uninteresting shit. You just spent the first 2 hours or so with them annoyin the shit out of you and, when you enter the first forest? Surprise! Everybody is just there running here and there "catching bugs" as if it was nothing. There was no feeling of challenge, no feeling of "it's dangerous to step in tall grass, fucking 2 meter monsters are there". Dammit, you also had to meet then in every city.

The feeling of adventure was changed for "kids going to the store".

Also, a bunch of losers ruining your parade when they did absolutely NOTHING was the last piece of the cake of bullshit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.