[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>back in 2014 when oras was streamed by some spic fuck before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1339.png (147 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1339.png
147 KB, 400x300
>back in 2014 when oras was streamed by some spic fuck before the release
>rustboro city, no scott around
>maybe he shows up later or even has a bigger role this time
>tfw bf doesnt exist

This was the biggest disappointment with Pokemon in my life, fuck you.
>>
Your biggest disappointment is a random NPC not appearing in a remake?
>>
>>24586135
To be fair, Scott is pretty cute.
>>
>>24586135
Scott not appearing means no Battle Frontier, nigga
>>
>>24586148
So OPs biggest disappointment is useless content not appearing?
>>
>>24586150
>useless
>this is what GFIDF thinks
>>
>>24586148
To be fair, you do get to see where they are planning to build it.
I think an npc even mentions they have just the guy in mind to work there.
>>
>>24586155
Its just a cocktease.
>>
It's just a bit odd to include features from Crystal in HGSS but then not have Emerald's things in ORAS.
>>
File: 5(264).png (117 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
5(264).png
117 KB, 480x280
http://fgts.jp/vp/thread/21406968/
>>
>>24588288
>http://fgts.jp/vp/thread/21406968/
As I said, the biggest disappointment.
>>
>>24588003
When you take into account FRLG it's more odd that HGSS had crystal content.
That said not all of it was put into the game and Johto was pretty devoid of content to begin with.
>>
>>24584710
I still remember seeing the first screenshot of "In progress" and thinking it was going to be a timed event like the demo because GF didn't want it spoiled :'(
>>
>>24584710
>This was the biggest disappointment with Pokemon in my life, fuck you.
You have pretty low standards OP

>>24591911
Didnt "in the next game" never crossed your mind?
>>
>>24591976
Masuda said that they didnt do BF because people nowadays dont care about that stuff. So no, fuck you retard.
>>
>>24588003
Because Crystal did fuckall to GS. RS to Emerald is almost a different game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.